• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tethys, Fire Emblem:SS (M/F)

Canadian Ninja1

TMF Expert
I'd first like to say this isn't my art. My wonderful girlfriend (who from now on I will call Gwyllgi) was kind enough to do this for me. The actual coloring in the second version is me, though.

To Tethys, it was just a normal show. When one person seemed fixated on her even after she stopped, she chalked it up to a magnificient performance. But then he found her after the show, attempting to return to the place she called home. When she came to, she was tied to a chair. She was expecting a question involving ransom money, or information she likely wouldn't know. However, the question that did come was more surprising.

"Are you ticklish?"

Attachments

• Tethys.jpg
    Tethys.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 174
  • dancertk.jpg
    dancertk.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 965
Last edited:
Oooo, looking smexy! 😀 . I love it, nice job mister CN 😀 .

Oh, wow! Someone actually did a tickling picture of a Fire Emblem character. I have a hard enough time finding regular pictures of the cast, so it's a double treat to see a tickling picture of Tethys. Excellent! 😀

Whoa! You two did an awesome job with that. Your girlfriend drew a great picture and your colouring job is came out good, too. n_n Rock on.

Oh, wow! Someone actually did a tickling picture of a Fire Emblem character. I have a hard enough time finding regular pictures of the cast, so it's a double treat to see a tickling picture of Tethys. Excellent! 😀

Ahha!...:umm: nope, still dunno who she is...but would like to! 😀 Nice job! 😀

I know of a handful of other FE pictures. I remember finding a shot of Mia from Path of Radiance, Lyn but the artist escapes me, and a request of Limstella that Senshi drew. Same girlfriend redrew that in black and white, but I never got around to coloring it.

hmmm...I don't remember that part in the game....maybe I pressed the wrong button combo.

Nice work, 5 extra moves out of 5.

All this one knows of Fire Emblem comes from the two characters in SSBM and two players guides I received for renewing Nintendo Power. Which isn't much, in other words. XD That said, I like! Redheads are fun. 😛 *Thumbs up*

Never played any FE game so no idea who this is but, can't deny she's a hottie and well that or just my likeness of Redheads coming out.

I know somebody at another board that probably would go gaga for this.

Fire Emblem is a series of tactical RPGs for Game Boy Advance and one for Gamecube. I've always been able to build my primary group out of nothing but females, whenever possible... heh heh.

Fire Emblem is a series of tactical RPGs for Game Boy Advance and one for Gamecube. I've always been able to build my primary group out of nothing but females, whenever possible... heh heh.

Actually, if memory serves, it's two for NES, three for SNES, three GBA and one Gamecube. The first six were never released, but FE4 and 6 can be played via fan translation. [/FEDork]

Please... ^_^; Yes, I know that, but I've discovered long ago that complicating a statement with nerd rants simply serves to have people ignore the point I was making... XD;

Though it's nice to see someone else who knows. XP

But see, by now it's no longer a nerd rant but a discussion between two nerds, so all is good.

Not to mention you never know what someone else knows until they say so.

Quite, and that's very true. I think I have untranslated ROMs of the first Fire Emblem games, and when I go to Japan I might become literate enough to play them... at least that's my goal. XD

I tried that too, but then I lost interest in learning Japanese. C'est la vie and all that.

I would also like to take this time to mention that I love your site.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back