• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thai Massage Lady

jlynham

Had the most amazing experience tickling a Thai massage woman yesterday.

So let me start, after being bored yesterday afternoon waiting for my gf to come home and being quite tired I thought I’d search for a Massage near me, mind you I’m always searching to explore my kink which my gf happily obliges to.. I stumbled across a very pretty Thai lady so I gave a call amd happily sorted an appointment straight away, I mentioned on the phone I loved being tickled so if you could add that in great which she was happy to.
When I arrived she was as pretty as her pictures looked, got all sorted and onto the massage bed, told her to remember to tickle as well as massage as I find it very relaxing which she like ‘you love being tickled, I’m so ticklish’ I cheekily said would you be happy for me to massage/tickle your feet for the last 5/10 mins of the session which she amazingly said yes to, on that note I was already super excited. Throughout the massage I asked so how ticklish are you on a scale of 1-10 which she mentioned 10 & apologised in advance if she kicks me, at first I didn’t quite believe as she’s gonna let this happen during a £30 30min massage.
So eventually with time counting down it was her turn and she led face down on the bed nervously giggling, I stroke the soles of her feet to start and she thrashed instantly, with this before getting in position of sitting on her legs I raised her foot to my face, gave a little smell and started lickling her toes and she was going mad, she really was ticklish, so I went in and out throughout every toe numerous times whilst just hearing her laugh. The best was yet to come as after that I got in position where she couldn’t moved and started going to town on her feet, she went crazy continuously laughing for a couple of minutes, I then added some oil giving her a little massage before making her aware they’re going to be even more sensitive and making her lose her mind, all I could hear was her laughing her head off going you crazy whilst being able to do nothing and trying very hard under her laugh to say I’ve got no energy left to move, specially when I got to the balls of her foot she would go nuts. I went back to lickling her toes after jumping off and giving her the tickle of her life and she found her breath. She laughed and said when you come back next time £50 for that.
What a day
The end

Wonderful story! :feets: She is a real gem. :woman:
Thanks for sharing your experience here. 😀

Can you describe her her looks, height, size feet and did she speak broken English? Also how old would you say she was?

What's New

10/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums for where people are meeting and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back