• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks, Syn

a1532b

3rd Level Red Feather
Okay, so I was making a picture a few weeks ago, and quit. I finished it, but couldn't get it to scan, so I just plain quit, and left it lying in my scanner.

Now, earlier today, I figured, "hey, i've never checked my PM's, so I will now!" I did, and in my PM box at the TMF, there was this note from Syn, telling me to never give up on drawing. I was so touched I almost cried. I mean, here's Syn, one of the best artists out there, spending the time to send me a message! I was completely flabbergasted, so I had to finish this!

So, I went, and this time didn't give up.

It's not the best pic in the world, but i'm posting it anyway.

It's dedicated to Syn, if you coudln't figure it out yet

If you want to see the picture, by the way, it's at tickle theater. Just follow my link at the bottom of the post.

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?p=38654#post38654

It's not the best pic in the world, but i'm posting it anyway.

i feel i must disagree, it's at least in the running for best pic in the world if not the winner!

tis an wonderfully original idea, and draw so that it captures the idea perfectly.

😀 My compliments 😀

On a similar note the level of originality in some of the artists here is fantastic lol, i never would have imagined some of the pics that i have seen recently 😀

keep up with the drawing, and if u can keep coming up with great ideas such as this, that'd be ace.

Bah. Perfection is measured by more than simple "Museum Quality." An origial idea, like this one, can achieve perfection far better than a picture of a common idea done by the worlds greatest artist. I certainly like it.

Never stop drawing TG, for your original ideas are always great so see! 😀

😀 I thought it was Cool! Cute feet and very innovative animating them by giving them facial expressions. Keep it up! You can only get better! 😀

I'm glad you didn't give up on this. Good for you, and good picture. Don't ever give up. When people give up they often pass up talents and abilities they might have acquired and developed otherwise.

Now, earlier today, I figured, "hey, i've never checked my PM's, so I will now!" I did, and in my PM box at the TMF, there was this note from Syn, telling me to never give up on drawing. I was so touched I almost cried. I mean, here's Syn, one of the best artists out there, spending the time to send me a message! I was completely flabbergasted, so I had to finish this!

Spending the time, spending the time ... you are making it sound as though I don't have so much! 😀 Honestly, I am really happy that you've continued with your drawing. And like the others have said, WHERE do you get these original ideas?! Great job, great job, and I want to see more from you~!

~Syn

P.S. I may be an artist (well, sort of), and I may be out there (here?), but ... that's all. Just some schmuck on the street, or more likely, behind the desk. 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back