• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That Avengers clip

Travis

TMF Expert
The one where Steed tickles Diana Rigg's foot with a feather, very briefly, eliciting no laughter but a quick retreat of said foot is up at the HITW Gang...for free, for the moment.
This clip often does the rounds in one form of another, but this is a very high quality, larger version that looks like it was ripped from a DVD.
So, grab it, while you can.

Check this page. It's under Diana Rigg, from the ep 'The Fear Merchants'
About 5mb

Enjoy..it's brief, as I said, but nice, and this is the best quality I have ever seen it in.

How are you saving it? It only appears to be downloading as an HTML document and that wouldn't be my first choice.

I was able to save it by clicking on the movie reel image for this scene. This took me to the download page. The link from the name Diana Rigg is an HTML file, which may be what you were trying to save.

This is definately a high quality image. Thanks for letting us know about it.

nimrod

Thanks for your help. I downloaded it from your link but I also went back and saw what I was doing wrong with the help of your posting.

Again, thanks.

David

This is a nice clip, and I would like to know: how many times did
Diana Rigg show off her feet nicely over the course of this series?

How many times did she get them tickled?

That clips is very old, but if at least five people agree to see it so badly I can upload to my page you for my unconditional service to the tickle community.

Yes please upload it

I would love to get ahold of a vid of Diana Rigg's barefeet! 😉

Plz post it on your site, or better yet, someone post it on here.

There were two episodes on the Avengers where ladies were tickled. The afore mentioned Diana Rigg, and an episode where Steed tickles a sexy blonde agent.
There is another episode where Diana Rigg is put into stocks barefoot. Excellent sole shots. But the damn dopey villian didn't tickle her!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back