• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

that babyoil is nuts! F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Dancer Diane, definitely a new favorite! She has gotten herself into another bad situation, a date with Brooke and some babyoil! Diane's feet are some of the most ticklish I have ever seen. The sensation of babyoil and fingers/brush on her feet make her crazier than ever before. Diane cannot believe that it could get worse, she cries "that baby oil is nuts!" Brooke wants to punish Diane worse than anyone has before, and damn, she has been doing her homework! Brooke alternates between fingers and brush, not letting Diane's helpless feet get used to any sensation. There is almost no editing in this one, just 8 minutes of babyoil hell!

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

I thought Diane was going to hyperventilate there for a sec! Very nice job, Brooke!! Another fantastic clip!

Great clip and less editing the better! :woot:

I will say this once :

Diane is the tickle-find of the year ... 'nuff said.

Exemplary clip , Tickle Abuse. Now ...

Tickle.

The shit.

Out.

Of.

Her.

Again.

Thanks for posting.

finally..a girl that i find very sexy and attractive, extremely ticklish, tortured out of her mind.

this may be one of my favorite videos ever from tickle abuse. no offense, but brooke as a ticklee just doesn't turn me on. i know she's ticklish, but she's not very attractive to me.

this girl is amazing.

Frankly, I'm amazed that Diane keeps coming back for more. Not that I have a problem with it, mind you. She's fantastic! :woot:

please... keep... them... both 🙂

especially brooke

any updates on future plans for videos tommy?

you guys are #1 in my books right now for videos and i've been loyal since the first carmen clip

Two thoughts about future videos:

1. Tasha + Brooke as Lers... Wow lol

2. Diane has not been gang tickled yet 🙂

keep making great videos and i'll keep buying those clips

Last edited:
You've got a brilliant team happening here TA, and a real find in Diane. Love to see more 😀

You've got a brilliant team happening here TA, and a real find in Diane. Love to see more 😀

This week will feature the return of Danny and her very hot blonde friend, hopefully she is ticklish and shows up! I have all new girls coming this week if all works out. The funny thing is, which surprises the shit out of me, is that Danny wants to do a nude shoot since I have made the last few videos. Its very odd how girls WANT to do nude tickling! Anyway, Diane will be back next month for some gang tickling. This week I hope that I will have some equally good foot tickling samples to post.

Diane was super hot. Love how ticklish she was and well the baby oil worked on her and how much she hated it. A decade on I would like to see her back again.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back