• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The advanced training. Part 3 (m/F breasts; art by Friday-13)

Rgevskiy1

TMF Regular
Other incident in US part of OET army...
Zadov are really angry today! :cross: 😀

Attachments

• Needle03tick11.jpg
    Needle03tick11.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 934
Considering where the knife ended up, Zadov is actually being pretty lenient! Let's hope this trooper doesn't have rifle training any time soon! Nice to see The Beard back at work, though I don't recognize the victim... a new character? The dialogue fonts look great, particularly those rather florid ones which present the victim's pleading!

Oh man! Great drawing!! (and how fun to see "the Beard" make an appearance again 😀 ) Needle is by far one of your greatest characters (Koshka used to be my favourite, but Needle looks so damn cute... I really can't decide 😉 😀 )
Thanks for posting!! 🙂

Well, I think this sketch will help you to choose a favorite:
http://geocities.com/russian_comics/KoshGarem2017687.jpg
...Okay! Okay! It just a joke... 😀

Ooh! Harem outfit! :super_hap I love it! 🙂 Oh yeah, Koshka's got to be my favourite now 😉 I've always liked her hairstyle too, reminds me of the character Ash (played by actress Malgorzata Foremniak) in the movie "Avalon".

Thanks Rgevskiy! 🙂

Ooh! Harem outfit! :super_hap I love it! 🙂 Oh yeah, Koshka's got to be my favourite now 😉 I've always liked her hairstyle too, reminds me of the character Ash (played by actress Malgorzata Foremniak) in the movie "Avalon".

Thanks Rgevskiy! 🙂

AVALON!

Love that movie. Great Flick.

Great pic too, commented on TMF 🙂

Best,

B

Darth Vegeta
Thanks! =)

scavenger01
I glad, you like it! =D

Bandito
Thank you! =)

Great picture! Good to see more stuff from you again General 😀 . Got to admit, the victim reminds me a lot of Stipp, especially with the mouth ^_^ .

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back