• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

THE ADVENTURES OF LIL’ BETH *New Pin-up Series!

MTJpub

Verified
INTRODUCING LIL’ BETH

A pinch of Goth, a sprinkle of Punk and a touch of late 90’s alternative and you have the ingredients that make up Lil’s Beth’s fashion sense and her taste in music. Mix in her appetite for the feet of gorgeous women, obsession for collecting ladies shoes, and her psychotic interest in tickle torture and you will begin to understand what motivates her.

A few details about THE ADVENTURES OF LIL’ BETH

1) LIL’ BETH was created by Hottoondog and me (Jim). All of the art and scenarios for the various pinups are by veteran MTJ Publishing artist Hottoondog.
2) This thread will be updated on occasion (Most likely monthly) with new pin-ups in the series.
3) Depending on the level of interest in LIL’ BETH we may eventually offer a collection of brand new pin-ups at MTJpub.com

ABOUT THE ARTIST
Hottoondog made his debut at MTJ Publishing in January of 2011 with his comic GOTH GIGGLES and followed up with his collaboration with veteran MTJ Author Colin on TIKI ISLAND in June of the same year. He is also known for his commission work @ hottoondog.deviantart.com

LIL' BETH DEBUT SPECIAL

While THE ADVENTURES OF LIL' BETH pin-up series will typically be released on a monthly basis. This debut week will feature two more pinups so stay tuned!

9/19/12 - LIL' BETH and the Ticklish Soldier Girl
9/21/12 - LIL' BETH and the Ticklish Librarian

THE ADVENTURES OF LIL’ BETH
Written & Art By Hottoondog

LIL' BETH Bio + PIN-UP #1: LIL' BETH and the Ticklish Flower Shop Girl

Last edited:
I thought I would share this fun illustration Hottoondog sent me for St. Patrick's Day!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

ABOUT THE ARTIST
Hottoondog made his debut at MTJ Publishing gin January of 2011 with his comic GOTH GIGGLES and followed up with his collaboration with veteran MTJ Author Colin on TIKI ISLAND in June of the same year. He is also known for his commission work @ hottoondog.deviantart.com

Here is a little somethingHottoondog sent me for The 4th of July!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Happy American Independence Day!

ABOUT THE ARTIST
Hottoondog made his debut at MTJ Publishing gin January of 2011 with his comic GOTH GIGGLES and followed up with his collaboration with veteran MTJ Author Colin on TIKI ISLAND in June of the same year. He is also known for his commission work @ hottoondog.deviantart.com

Publisher's Note:

Save 30% off the following Hottoondog Comics!

Goth Giggles
Tiki Island

(This offer is good until 7/31/13)

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back