• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventures of Stacey and John

footkl

TMF Regular
Here is part on of my continuous series... not sure how many parts there will be. This series is all accounts of tickling moments that occured between my good friend Stacey and I (then girlfriend). Here's a link to my first story involving Stacey:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=44413

Anyway, to the goods. My name is John, and I don't worry about giving that away, as there are millions of us around the world. Without further ado, here's part 1. Enjoy, and comments and feedback are greatly appreciated!

p.s. In the stories, Stacey is exactly 18+, and I am the same age, a couple months ahead of her.

The Adventures of Stacey and John
Part 1: The First Tickle

Stacey and I had been dating for about 6 months now, and things were going great. It was a slow relationship, and we had finally started to hang out together. About a week before this tickle occurence, we had been hanging out with some of our buddies at the local gym and we sat on the bleachers while they played basketball. We were just chatting about random teenager things, when suddenly, Stacey blurted, "Are you ticklish?". I am not a very ticklish person, but this question took me by surprise, and I found my Adam's Apple way up in my throat. I just shook my head, and replied, "No, are you?" whereupon she answered with a "yes". The best thing I could have done was to go, "Oh really?" and give her a quick tickle, but I wasn't quite in the mood that day, nor did I have the guts to do so (for fear of her thinking I'm wierd).

About a week later, it was a cool November afternoon, and we were sitting at the park on some bleachers by a soccer field, with her best friend and her boyfriend. Suddenly, we found ourselves talking about tickling again, and Stacey and her best friend began poke-attacking each other. After a while, that cooled down. A couple minutes later, Stacey put her feet in my lap. She was wearing these black boots, kind of like those "ugs" that girls can sometimes be seen in - except these went higher up the legs, and the toes were pointed. At this point, I decided to grow some balls and go for a flat-out foot tickle. Now, I'd tickled Stacey before, but it was only a bit of side-squeezing, etc, but it was never prolonged. So, I turned to Stacey and said, "Are your feet ticklish?" to which she answered with a smile.
"YES," she said, "my feet are sooo ticklish, you have NO idea!". Here was my chance. Her boots had a zipper along the side that ran from the ankle all the way to the top of the boot.
So I quickly unzipped the boot of her left foot. I said, "So, if I do THIS (unzipping her boot) would it scare you?"
"No," she replied.
Upon that answer, I grabbed her foot (the boot was still on, just much more loose), stood up, and began trying to yank the boot off. "no," she gasped (not scared, just kind of 'oh no' type thing). I finally managed to rip that boot off. Her foot, socked of course, which didn't surprise me due to the weather, managed to slip out of my grip. She was wearing thin green tube socks, covered in white and yellow stripes. I grabbed her foot back up, but she put up a good fight. Finally, I managed to get a good grip, and began spider-ticking that foot. I don't recall any sound effects (I kind of got the tunnel-vision you get when you're doing some intense foot tickling 🙂 ), but after about 30 seconds, I was finished. I looked back over my shoulder, and noticed that she was on her back and breathing heavily. Her best friend and her boyfried cracked up and commented on her reactions. I noticed Stacey's shirt was a little up from her waist, showing her belly button. So I decided just to give her a quick little spider-tickle on her belly, whereupon she gave a cute little yelp/giggle.

That day was the first day that I tickled her. She'd find out about 4 months later that I had a real thing for tickling, and many more tickling adventures would occur. But that's another story, for another time....

Last edited:
That was cool! Can't wait for part 2! 🙂

Meh, part two kind of sucks 😛
It's just about my confession...

But thanks for the positive feedback 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back