• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Back Bedroom: Part Two (F/F Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
A grudge is paid off—and a beautiful relationship begins!

:jester:

THE BACK BEDROOM

by

T.T.Gore

Part Two​

"Welcome back, darling! Are you feeling all fresh and rested? I hope so, because it's playtime again!"

As the cobwebs cleared and she realized where she was, Sandra moaned.

"You finally passed out last night," Monique explained. "So I let you sleep. When you started to wake up, I administered another dose of the drug. Under its influence, you ate breakfast, had a shower and took care of various personal needs. Then you let me reposition you for the second phase of your punishment."

Sandra realized that she was still naked, still on the bed, still tied to the rails—but face-down now, with a couple of pillows under her belly. The effect was to elevate her bare behind—which Monique now patted affectionately.

"If you think last night was…interesting," Monique whispered, "THIS little treatment should absolutely blow you AWAY!"

"Monique! Please! Let me GO!" Sandra wailed.

"No WAY!" her tormentress answered, climbing onto the bed and kneeling between Sandra's legs. “ Though I MIGHT let you CUM, darling." She giggled. "Then again, I might not."

The threat made Sandra's blood run cold. She remembered how awful it had been last night—how Monique had teased her to the brink of orgasm time and time again, only to deny Sandra the blessed release she craved and resume the horrid tickling. She couldn't take any more of THAT! She just COULDN’T! It would drive her out of her fucking MIND—!

"Shall we begin?" And with an evil smile, Monique leaned forward and sank her fingernails into Sandra's tender armpits!

"GAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA!!!" Sandra bellowed. "HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!"

"Oooo, does that TICKLE?” Monique cooed. "Does it make you WIGGLE and GIGGLE, Sandy-candy?"

"HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!" Sandra screamed. "EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!"

"Yes, I think it DOES!” Monique exclaimed. She moved her hands to tickle Sandra's upper sides. "Now, wiggle that cute little cheerleader ass for me, Sandy-candy! “Come on, now—wiggle, wiggle, WIGGLE!”

"EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AHH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!" Sandra bellowed. She wiggled her bare behind—she wiggled it HARD.

Then Monique's hands slipped down to Sandra's ribs!

On and on the ticklish torment went. Sandra struggled frantically to jerk her arms and legs free of their bonds. She squirmed. She writhed. She sweated. And she laughed! Oh, how she laughed! She laughed like an IDIOT! She laughed her stupid HEAD off! She laughed and laughed and fucking LAUGHED until it seemed that her sole reason for being was to gasp in another breath of air so she could laugh some MORE—!

"Well!" said Monique as she finally and mercifully stopped tickling. "Now that I have your undivided attention, darling, it's time for a small lesson in anatomy."

"Heeeeeeee… Sandra wheezed. "Heeee-heeee-heeee…"

"Did you know, darling, that the human anus is one of the most sensitive areas of the body?" She chuckled. "Well, it is! There are oodles and OODLES of nerve endings back there. Let me demonstrate!"

There was a brief, ominous pause—and Sandra felt something that was totally indescribable and so horrid that for a moment her tortured body simply didn't react at all. Then the hideous sensation intensified—!

"EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Sandra screeched at the top of her lungs. Her entire body convulsed. "EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! HIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!"

Monique was TICKLING her back there! She was STROKING it with something! Sandra writhed wildly. Her limbs thrashed in their bonds. Had such a thing been anatomically possible, she'd have turned herself inside fucking OUT—!

"It's just a FEATHER darling," Monique informed her in a mocking voice. "Just a nice, stiff, pointed feather, teasing that puckered brown spot of yours…"

Sandra didn't reply. Her attention was one hundred percent concentrated on the exquisite, maddening, UNENDURABLE sensation that was shooting up her asshole and churning her guts. She squealed in torment…but it wasn't torment…not JUST torment…because the dancing feather was doing something else as well…something BAD but at the same time oh! so GOOD—!

She realized what she wanted—not for the torture to stop, but for Monique to let the feather slip lower, just a little, because there was a spot where she was DYING to be touched—!

"I think you LIKE it, darling." With her free hand, Monique stroked Sandra's trembling thigh. "I think it makes you all hot and squirmy, Sandy-candy, all damp and excited and longing to CUM!"

Sandra's hips pumped up and down in agreement.

"But WHY should I be nice to you, Sandy-candy, hmmmm?" Monique was stroking more slowly now. "You were SUCH a bitch to me in high school, darling. What was it you and your shitty little friends used to call me?"

"ARRRRRRUGH!!!” Sandra grunted. “I don’t REMEMBER! EEEEEEEEK!!!"

"But I remember." Monique stroked rapidly for just a moment. "Beanpole. THAT was one name. And Ugly Stick. That was another one."

"EEEEEEYAAAAAA!!!" Sandra squealed.

"Well, perhaps I shouldn't hold such a grudge." Monique laughed and withdrew the feather. "Tell you what, darling, I'm going to let you cum."

Sandra's bare behind moved in a small, desperate circle.

"There's a catch," Monique added.

"Anything, Monique!" Sandra gasped. "Omygod I’ll do ANYTHING—!"

"You have to promise to be nice to ME."

"I DO!" Sandra agreed eagerly. "I WILL! Oh Monique! Please please PLEASE just make me CUM—!"

"But how do I know you'll keep your promise?" Monique swirled the feather over Sandra's bare behind. "How can I be SURE, Sandy-candy?"

"GAAAAAAAA!!! I PROMISE—!"

"Maybe we should think about this," Monique suggested. She kept swirling the feather over Sandra's wiggling posterior. "Maybe we shouldn't rush into such an INTIMATE relationship, darling. Maybe we should get to know one another a bit better first.

Sandra began to weep. She knew what was coming.

Monique sighed. "Sorry, Sandy, but I just don't think you're ready for a committed relationship. You're going to have to prove yourself to me first. And I think you know what THAT means, darling, don't you?"

"Monique! I'm begging you! Oh PLEASE don't TICKLE me again!" Sandra struggled against her bonds. "You're going to drive me INSANE if you keep tickling me!"

"There is that possibility," Monique agreed. "Which, if you look at it from my point of view, darling, wouldn't be all that disappointing an outcome. But I think you're going to surprise yourself, Sandy. Why, in an hour or two, when you think back to what you've just said, you'll just laugh and laugh!"

"HELP!" Sandra screamed hysterically. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! PLEASE!"

"Let's try your FEET again, Sandy-candy." Monique reached back with both hands. "Ready or not, here we go!"

"EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE- HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!" Sandra howled as Monique's nails raked the soles of her feet. "EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!"

Monique didn't stop this time until she'd tickled all the way from Sandra's feet to her armpits. Then after a brief pause, she started back down.

She knew it was useless to struggle, but Sandra couldn't help herself. Monique's tickling fingers made her writhe and thrash and tremble—they made her skin crawl with wave after wave of gooseflesh—they made her sweat glands redouble production—they made her contorted face turn bright pink as she screamed with manic, hideous, nonstop fucking LAUGHTER—!

Monique finally stopped after two round trips around her victim's increasingly exhausted body. She gave Sandra a couple of minutes to catch her breath, then reapplied the feather to that same agonizingly sensitive anal orifice.

"UMPH!!! UMPH!!! UMPH!!!" Sandra half-screamed, half-grunted. "GRRRRRRUMPH-UMPH-UMPH-UMPH!!!"

Between the horrific tickling and her now-urgent need to achieve orgasmic release, Sandra was being driven absolutely CRAZY! She wiggled her ass in a vain attempt to make Monique go LOWER with the feather. At every pause in the torture, she begged and demanded to be allowed to cum. But Monique merely chuckled and continued to caress Sandra's asshole. Every now and then, for variety, she reached back to tickle one of Sandra's helpless feet.

"All right, Sandy-candy," Monique said finally. "Perhaps you've suffered enough for the moment. So, want to cum now?"

"Yes, yes, YES!" Sandra wailed. "DO me! Do me NOW—!"

Monique let the feather slip down to her victim's curl-covered mount…and stroked…

Sandra screamed again—but it was a gentle sound this time, soft and deep in her throat. Each caress of the feather sent a delicious, pulsing thrill through her body. The only trouble was that Monique wasn't stroking quite FAST enough—or HARD enough—!

Then Monique withdrew the feather and replaced it with her hand. THAT was more like it, Sandra told herself, pumping her hips to increase the friction. Oh, that felt absolutely WONDERFUL—!

"Ooooo, you're all wet and EXCITED, Sandy-candy!" Monique giggled. "I guess you LIKE it when I touch you this way."

"Oh, YES!" Sandra moaned.

"And this way?" Monique stroked with the tips of her fingers.

"UUUH!!!" Sandra grunted. U"UUH!!! UUUH!!! UUUUUUUUH!!!"

"Mmmm, darling, I think you're getting close—REAL close."

Sandra ground her hips against Monique's steady hand.

She could feel it—oh, she could fucking FEEL it—it was going to HAPPEN—she was going to CUM—and then Monique did something with her hand and Sandra's body tensed in anticipation—and it DID happen—and Sandra forgot about everything—everything except the racing tidal wave of absolute fucking ECSTASY that swept over her—!

Sandra experienced four orgasms before Monique withdrew her clever hand. Then it got even better! She grunted in joyous surprise as Monique added a final touch by applying the feather to Sandra's brown spot once more. It made every nerve in her body vibrate with delight—and triggered a FIFTH orgasm of an intensity that Sandy had never thought POSSIBLE—!

Then the wonderful moment was over. As she lay there gasping into the pillow, Sandra realized that she’d just had a life-changing experience. Never, not EVER had she felt anything remotely like THAT—! And she’d do ANYTHING to feel it again!

Even if it meant becoming Monique’s laughing lesbian sex slave…

"Want me to do that again?" Monique whispered, caressing her prisoner’s squirming behind. "Want to go AGAIN, Sandy-candy?"

"Yes…"

"But you'll have to be TICKLED again first, darling. Those are the rules." Monique giggled. "Still want to go again?"

"Yes…" Sandra breathed. "Please…"

"Okay, but I think you're going to need a break before we proceed, Sandy." Monique got off the bed. "I don't want to wear you out. We have the whole weekend ahead of us."

"All right…"

"I'm still feeling mean," Monique added in a cautionary tone. "I'm still in the mood to PUNISH you, Sandy-candy. You're going to be tickled absolutely PINK before I let you cum again."

"I don't…care…" Sandra moaned.

"Okay, if you're sure!" Monique patted Sandra's ass. "Just relax, darling. Let me get another dose of the drug. Once its takes effect, maybe I’ll suck your toes for awhile…"

Sandra raised her head.

"I don’t think I’ll need the drug," she whispered.

ooooooooh wow, i dont know if your planning a part 3 but this one was even better than the last. excellent work

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back