• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The badger bug!

if you notice the map, it states that lasers, ninjas, and gold is England's main source of economy.

AHA, so this is the badger thing u were talking about....god, its annoying. 😛

And yet strangely addicting, like it compels you to keep watching and listening, and soon it just pulls you right in. :tounge:

though annoying, I still have it playing....and it keeps going, and going, and going....😛

I haven't sat through it that long. Only about seven or eight times at once. Does the song ever end, or is it an infinite loop of badgers, mushrooms, and snakes? One of us may have to sacrifice their mental stability to find out.

After listening to and watching the badger song for approximently 4 hours, I have concluded the following: There is no end, and it is infact an infinante musical and visual loop. Thank you.

Well that's good to know. You actually get props from me for listening to it for four hours straight.
Any adverse effects from long term exposure to it?

Wraven said:
After listening to and watching the badger song for approximently 4 hours, I have concluded the following: There is no end, and it is infact an infinante musical and visual loop. Thank you.

the english version, you can tell which loop your own, with the part where it shows the score board, the score keeps rising with each loop.

thank god, I didnt keep on listening....the moment I read ther's no end, well, I quit.😛

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back