• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the Beginning of the rise (poll only)

TICKLELOVERS

TMF Expert
We are only 136 pages into our 2 year story series, so we need names. So we humbly request permission from people from both the Forum and Theatre to lend their names to the project. Current names who are currently admitted: Isabeau, webster, Shadowtickler, Primetime, Dave, Ovda, DukeDiablo, Sadistickler, rajee, ricktibbler, carmelcutie, Abadon, tummytickler and the irrepressible Master Cartman. So please lend us your names, rather than your ears. THis project is moving at a snail pace. We need names.
Love,
Heather and Anna

Nessonite? Kalamos? Does anyone wish to be mentioned in our tale?
Love,
Heather and Anna

Thank you, Heather and Anna, for mentioning me. It is an honor. I'd be glad to help the project in any way that I can. If you wish any assistance, please contact me over PM or IM. 🙂

Cool, thanks guys. Our project will be much smoother with more names to the tally. However some of you guys may have to be girls. Nevertheless it is so cool, that you guys are so willing. The cults of Blood Shrieking, Horror Screaming and Violence Shaker are lucky to have you guys.
Love,
Heather and Anna

Hmm... I like the name Blood Shrieking. And if I'm a girl, can I please be described as a voluptuous red-headed babe?😀

Thanks, girls😀

I wonder if I will be made as a girl... too scary to even imagine it...

Cool, thanks guys. Our project will be much smoother with more names to the tally. However some of you guys may have to be girls. Nevertheless it is so cool, that you guys are so willing. The cults of Blood Shrieking, Horror Screaming and Violence Shaker are lucky to have you guys.
Love,
Heather and Anna

Well, if I could do an impersonation of Minne Pearl back in Junior High, I can handle that...If you need a Hawkette, go ahead!

Oops, sorry.
Failed to see it first time along.

They *did* mention me in "narrative fiction", a while ago.
And they had me *murdered* in cold blood...

😉

Hmmm, alright! Draw up a standard name and likeness contract and we'll talk. Lemme get my lawyers on the phone for... I'm just eFin' Wijja! You can use me if you like, or don't, that is cool too.

Oops, sorry.

😉

lol hmm well you should feel honored that you were murdered in cold blood..imagine being murdered in warm or tepid blood...heh

and Heather and Anna..i'm very honored to be included in this fantastic piece of tickle literature..cannot wait to read it..

I'm already included? Well then, guess I can't offer my name since it's already been admitted 😉 , which I can't really remember doing, but am pleased with nonetheless. If it merely only gets a consideration, and isn't included in the end, I'm still thankful. nonetheless. :super_hap :redface:
Possible suggestions... Well since Ty's already offered his own, Dalekfire and nekagiggles. Hope they won't get peeved, for me suggesting their screen names. :umm:

Last edited:
lol hmm well you should feel honored that you were murdered in cold blood..imagine being murdered in warm or tepid blood...heh
I felt rather dead...

Attachments

• K.Murder.01.jpg
    K.Murder.01.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 15
Oops, sorry.

Did we? We honestly can't remember. Well Anna has suggested that you should be a valiant hero who of course suffering from that most awful and disgusting of inflictions (being male) should perish with dignity, however after much discussion (I (Heather) taking a paddle to Anna's round rear and an electric toothbrush to her armpits) we decided instead to have you set up as a torture victim. Think Dusty from TIS.
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Isabeau, dear Isabeau. You are already in our story and have been since the beginning as a legendary villainous witch (in complete contrast to who you are a beautiful, intelligent legendary sweetheart). Unfortunately you may be victim to a character to the animated series D & D (either Sheila, Diana, Kareena, Ayeesha, Varla, Solars' sister whatshername or Terri). Anyway, we are now up to 140 pages of our epic. Please write in if you want any specific non-Marvel or Drawn Together animated/cartoon character (though we are aware that the Thundercats and D & D are Marvel). Bare in mind that our project is primarily DC and Ranma 1/2.

Did we? We honestly can't remember. Well Anna has suggested that you should be a valiant hero who of course suffering from that most awful and disgusting of inflictions (being male) should perish with dignity.
Actually, gender has seldom been of relevance, to me.

🙂

For some reason, when I first joined TTC ages ago, a fellow user thought he would write narrative fiction about me and Camel, and have me killed by Saudelli's goons for trying and counterfeiting his art.
And being reincarnated as Camel's mole.
Pretty... peculiar.

LBH's comic portrayal was much better: he rendered me as a guardian of dreams.
That was very flattering... despite giving me a smoking habit.

I tend to think that being human is a rather unpleasant affliction in the first place... whatever the chromosomes.

😉

Hmm... wonder what I'll be made like, then.

*Pictures himself wielding a greatsword, helm of infinite darkness, a green t-shirt, yellow miniskirt and a pair of high-heeled leather boots*

Sorry Duke we envisioned more PaB's Rosie. And Kalamos, we can assure you we never thought of your art as counterfeit Saudelli's. And in our story, you shall be TIS' Dusty.
Love,
Heather and Anna

HI you may use my name if you wish, god knows why you would want to, but if it helps i would be pleased to have made a contribution, if it is used i will not be offended by the character selected or the fate becoming her,him,or it. out of interest the name was picked, because it was a royal enfield motor cycle model made back in the sixties. classic bikes are cheap to run and a hobby, then of course there is the space age meteorite. it's a good job i'am not writing a story we would all be asleep. come on somboby tickle us awake. kind regards meteor.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back