• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The best of both worlds...(clip,wmv and winrar - some s/m)

kooieca

1st Level Red Feather
The best of both worlds...(clip,wmv and winrar)

I thought I'd offer both a compressed wmv version and a much less compressed wmv(split with winrar) version of the same clip. I'll let you decide between quality or conveniance.

How to use winrar files: Have winrar installed(well... duh). Download all three .rar files to same folder. Right click on any part and choose "extract here".

How to use wmv file: Um... download and play.

BTW Near the end of the clip there is some fairly tight nipple bondage as well as some playful (but firm) smacks on da bum.

f/f
feet (mostly)
1 minute 37 seconds
1.2MB(wmv)
4.3MB(archived,wmv)

Attachments

LOL download and play. 😛 The end did indeed look a wee bit pain causing, but a very nice clip altogether. :happy:

HisDivineShadow said:
LOL download and play. 😛 The end did indeed look a wee bit pain causing, but a very nice clip altogether. :happy:

I'm glad that you enjoyed it your divine shadowness :super_hap
You're right about the ending, I seldom give warnings about nudity(we're all adults here), but i usually like to give a "heads up" when there is any overt s/m stuff in the clips I post.That way the people here can decide for themselves if they want to view it or not.

Thanks Kooieca,
You know my vote and I downloaded both to compare. The bigger file is much better (although you are a master at compression) and it took less than a minute to download and create. Keep up the great work and I'll be uploading some more stuff soon.
Thebordmanv

origin

very nice...does anyone know the origin of this clip and who is being tickled?

this one's been around for a while, but I thought I had lost it for good. thanks for this post. the whole movie is great too

That was different, but refreshing (well, maybe not for the victim lol)

Gee, I wondered how I had missed this one originally, then I saw that the original post was in 2003! 😱

I am glad that it turned up again! I really enjoyed the clip! :drool

Thanks to kooieca for posting the clip!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back