• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The best tickling model of all time?

The_New_One

TMF Master
The title says it all. It doesnt matter if your favorite model is tickler or ticklee. To make it a little more difficult, you may only name ONE model.
My vote goes to Priscilla James from TC/Realtickling/Femfeet. Never seen a better, more devoted tickler than her.
What do you think?
Greetz,
TNO

Priscilla was the first one to ever catch my eye and there hasn't been a close second since. OOOOOOHH, BABY!!

For god sake guys answer the question properly:

Magic Touch: Phoenix and Kylie together (joint first based on the tickling stocks video they did together).

TC Videos: Joint winners Sarah and Kristen (is it me but did TC's early models such as these two hotties and the famous Priscilla, seem to have more of a personality/aura about them ? or perhaps the scripts were better)

French Tickling: Virginie, Catherine (please bring her back), and Marianna.

Ticklespot (now defunct): Nadia.

Harmony: Whitney Prescott (especially in their first ever tickling video that they/she made with Ashlee Renee entitled Ticklish).

California Star: The girl who was in Alien Abduction (find out the name later).

FM Concepts: Shay Ruskin.

Tickling Paradise: Lily

Tickle Central: Christine Carter

Fuzzkitzler: Jil

Best ler....Priscilla . No one even a distant second. Boy she loved to dish it out.

Best lee....Sarah the blonde from RT...i love her laugh.

Toneus, check your PM's...something i put in there about Nadia.

My vote goes to Pricsilla James. She has the cutest laugh, but as a 'ler, she has a sadistic streak.

Best of the Best (Barefoot Ticklees)

#1 Real Tickling: Amber (TC 5393-5396)

#2 Foot Paradise: Viviana (I Dream of Genie)

I dunno. I kind of liked Cheyenne from TP. But, the only clip I saw of her was her audition.

God, I'd love to get my hands on a clip of her getting her BARE feet and underarms tickled.

gig1965 said:
Best ler....Priscilla . No one even a distant second. Boy she loved to dish it out.

Best lee....Sarah the blonde from RT...i love her laugh.

I would have to agree here with gig1965.

i have to agree........

i have to agree with the majority, its all about priscilla james, no one else even comes close, she was WICKED!!! :devil:

BLUE_THUNDER

"may i respectfully remind you there is still a crazy man up there with six 20mm cannon?"

Toneus - if you're referring to the hot looking blonde, her name is Gina Carrera. I am a huge fan og her work - drop me a line if you want as I have a lot of her material - [email protected]

Meghan of TC videos

Prime said:
i always kind of liked Julia Parton.

Julia might have been my pick also if it wasn't for Meghan of TC videos.

Meghan's laughter when they have her tied to the bed and tickled in the TC movie "Hotel Tickle" is some of the best I have ever heard. It also doesn't hurt that she is beautiful..... :wub:

But I certainly would not throw Julia Parton out of the "tickle bed".... (smile)

No question its Viviana, her feet are so AWESOME looking, i would tickle her for hours and hours

priscilla james and audrey dupree

peace out,
daddy

The most important thing for me is reaction. It must be natural and must look natural. Some girls that you have talked about seem to me faking their ticklishness. Ok, I am almost sure that they don't fake it (i don't know really but i believe)! But it looks like fake..
I love reaction of girl Jessica from Ticklish-teens. And like french Catherine and Marianna too.

the most ticklish model

Like many of you on this site, I have rented and purchased many tickling tapes from so many companies I've lost count. The thing that matters most to me is the reaction. Like many of you I've been burned on quite a few tapes. It seems like a lot of newer companies substuited tickling for hot women. I appreciate a good looking woman just like everyone else but if she's faking her laugh and is not ticklish what's the point. My favorit model is from a Califronia Star Productions. Now everyone knows that Cal-Star is very hit or miss. They have beautiful model and good plots but most the tickling is much to be disired. Anyway, one model caught my attention. Last year while surfing I stumbled across 3 clips all from one Cal-Star video. One guy (ler) and a woman (lee) he kept refering to as "Janet". I think this was one of Cal-Star's first vid's from the Tied & Tickled series. I'm not sure but it was either Tied & tickled 1,2, or 3. Please help if you know.. This woman was off the charts ticklish!!!! The guy tickled her absolutly insane. While watching the clip I thought she was going to die!!! Trust me, it was great. If any know the title of this tape or owns it and wants to sell it let me know.

Sorry for the rant.
[email protected]

My favorite has always been Darla Crane. The scene from "Soles In Peril" where Darla gets her feet tickled while she's tied up a bathtub could be the best tickling scene of all time.

Fara from Magic Touch was great. She gets my vote

Yep, I'm going with the majority but not for that reason. I was just very taken with Priscilla both as a 'ler and a 'lee. I hope she is happy and well wherever she is.

Great list, I agree with SO many of them! But I'm adding some names that MUST be included.

#1.) Cecelia from Tickle Central. Oh my GOD! Cecelia Turned Tickle Slave and Cecelia Bedspread and Tickled are two of the most amazing clips ever! Cecelia has a different, beautiful laugh for EVERY spot and technique. And she's GORGEOUS

#2.) Jade from Tickling Paradise/Paradise Vision. Holy smokes, I could never have enough videos of her. First off, STUNNINGLY gorgeous. Second off, DEATHLY ticklish, and a gorgeous laugh.

I also agree with Viviana who is in both TC videos and TIckling Paradise.

Tracy was great in Cop Kitchy Coo, from Tickling Paradise.

Also, I LOVE this girl Slyy, though I don't always love the clips, but it's not her fault!

The girl from Alien Abduction was best tickled in California Star's Tickling Therapy. And for that, she definitely deserves to be on the list!

There are so many greats

And as "lers", yes, of course Pricilla would be on the list. But so would Christina Carter!!! And Britney also! (both from Tickle Central!) And let's not forget the diabolical Gia from Tickling Paradise!!

And other great 'lees:

Mae Demmings, oh man.
I love Lil Dee

One off ticklees: Riley from TC, wow. Also Laney from Tickle Central

I'm forgetting tons but those are some of my faves. (I agreed with Lily being put on the list also!)

While none of them made a lot of tickling videos, I'd have to toss it up between Julia Parton and Kiri Kelly and Holly Ryder. The few they were in were classics. Showing my age here 🙂

Amber Michaels, from FM concepts and Tickle Hell. Very underrated and underused IMHO.

Ashley Renee. She's awesome as a Ler or a Lee.
Tanya Fox. She's a great tickler, and I just love those thunder thighs of hers.
Priscilla James: Great tickler, great teaser. Pretty face, and sexy body. I remember a guy at AMT who went by the name of "Radiohead" once used the phrase "soccer-ball tits" to describe her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back