• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The best tickling model of all time?

Hmm, I can only do one for each producer, as each one is so different that it is hard to compare.

Magic touch: Farra. There is a soft spot in my heart for the boston years, and she is classic.

Foot Paradise: Noelle. If you have seen her audition clip, then you understand how beautiful and ticklish she is.

FM concepts: this is hard because there is beauty, then there is quality, which unfornately for this company is hard to judge. I would say Tiffany Holiday, or Lesie Gibson. both are beautiful and seem to be very ticklish in their clips.

realtickling: Sarah, Sarah, Sarah! I think there is no doubt here.

ticklecentral: Cecilia or Christina Carter. Both are Wow!

Silvercherry: Yvette is just a doll! But if there is anyother clip of Rachel from "tickling hot girls feet." Them I might have to change. She is beautiful.

Frenchtickling: Vanessa has the beauty and class. Helene has the girl next door look, and Audrey convinced me to join the first time.

Others, Eva is great from that germany website. And Jenn is the girl I wished lived next door from foottime.com

Yeah I didn't follow the rules, but each company is so different in style and substance that you can't compare the ticklees from one to the other.

Last edited:
From strictly a "tickler" standpoint..

I agree with many that Priscilla James was good, because she seemed genuinely into it. Watching her explore a girls sole, and then attack an area once she found a weakness is something I've never seen from any other model. Also, her willingness to use her mouth and tongue were great.

Other great ticklers were Sara and Kristen from RT. Both were great in my opinion because they are beautiful, have long nails, and didn't f**k around. They'd pull their victim's toes back and drag those nails nonstop across those stretched arches, smiling beautifully the entire time.

I like Christina Carter of TC for the same reason, with the added bonus that she does a nice job taunting as she's working. Cecelia is great too, because she's very vocal - a lot of "tickle tickle tickle" as she's working.

Finally, I must say I had always thought Gia from TP was overrated. Her technique isn't very good. But then I watched "Cop Coochy coo" recently, and watching her slowly get inside her victims head before she attacked her ribs and pits was very very good. Her victim rewarded her by being deathly ticklish. Gia had done such a good job with the pyschological torture before the actual tickling, that her victim goes directly into silent laughter for 6 long seconds (I timed it!)

Last edited:
DEEPSHOTONE said:
One guy (ler) and a woman (lee) he kept refering to as "Janet". I think this was one of Cal-Star's first vid's from the Tied & Tickled series. I'm not sure but it was either Tied & tickled 1,2, or 3. Please help if you know.. This woman was off the charts ticklish!!!! The guy tickled her absolutly insane. While watching the clip I thought she was going to die!!! Trust me, it was great. If any know the title of this tape or owns it and wants to sell it let me know.

Sorry for the rant.
[email protected]

Yes...it is from either Tied & Tickled 1 or 2. The ladies name is Pia Sands and plays Janet in the first one (cannot remember what her name was in the second one). I will agree with you...she is off the charts and definatley no faking there. Her reactions are just amazing...exactly as one would picture it and expect for the most part. I own both 1 & 2 but I don't think I am ready to part with them yet...unless you are willing to part with alot of cash!!!! LOLOL

peace out,
daddy

Way to go Daryl

Wow, Daryl hit the nail on the head ....three times!

Julia Parton....insanely ticklish and cute. cute laugh too.
Best vid of her is FM's ST series...not sure which number...possibly ST-3.

Kiri Kelly... this girl is SO ticklish, but was never tickled all that well.
One good vid of her is the old Tied and tickled series by Calstar...not sure on the # but Man, if you like Kiri you will LOVE this one.

Holly Ryder...one of my all time Favorites, again she was not tickled very well though.....with one exception: Calstar's Tied and Tickled #22 she gets a brutal tickling from a cruel girl.
SHe only made one more after that (T&T #30) and that was with her husband where she knew the tickling wouldn't be too much. That vid isn't that great.

way to go Daryl

I just remembered one!!!! I was walking out the door and it just popped in my head, I don't think anyone mentioned her and I'm SURE she slipped through all of our minds because she was fantastic. Let's see if you agree!

ARIELE COLE!

Oh man! How I wish TIB or T2D could do a scene with her today!!!

Also I love from French tickling Jana and Judith.

Thanks for the info Daddy!

You wrote:
(Yes...it is from either Tied & Tickled 1 or 2. The ladies name is Pia Sands and plays Janet in the first one (cannot remember what her name was in the second one). I will agree with you...she is off the charts and definatley no faking there. Her reactions are just amazing...exactly as one would picture it and expect for the most part. I own both 1 & 2 but I don't think I am ready to part with them yet...unless you are willing to part with alot of cash!!!! LOLOL

peace out,
daddy)

Thanks for the info. How much do want for the vid?? Give me a price. Or maybe you could make me a copy..
Let me know,
Deepshotone

Ariel Cole

Yes,,,very cute and very ticklish. Again though, no one ever did a good job tickling her except, of all people, the spanking video company Pacific Force
www.pacificforce.com

They did one tickling vid experiment years ago calle "Tickled Female intruder"
Ariel cole gets FF/F from 2 Dominant Spankers who let her have it.
Not the "nice nice" tickling Ariel was used to 🙂))))

Pick only one? That's gonna be tough.......

Well....as far as the best tickler, I'll have to agree with the general opinion and pick Priscilla James. Her tickling prowess is legend. I first saw her on RT's "Say Uncle", and have been a fan since.

Runner-up 'Ler: Kristine Imboch.

And for the best ticklee I'm gonna go a little old school and go with Darla Crane. That fiery-haired vixen had the best reactions, and seemed genuinely ticklish.

Runner-up 'Lee: Star Chandler

😀

I can't believe no one has mentioned Dita from MTP yet. How can you leave out the first girl MTP rated a "10" on the ticklishness scale? I like her partly because I like tomboys (cute ones), and partly because she's so hilarious to watch getting tickled. Whether she screams, which she does a lot, or whether she went into that funny crazy-woman laugh she has.

I am surprised that nobody has mentioned Realtickling's Missi Melroy. She is an incredible ticklee. She was featured as Catwoman 3 and Victim 01 prior to showing her face. She's fantastic.

Viviana and Audrey Dupree are great too.

From ANA....Ana and Shayna were great ticklees.

Paradise Tickle... Renee, Cheyenne (gorgeous) and Jade were great

MTP: Esther or Mary or Farra...I honestly couldn't decide, they're all so SENSITIVE!

Yaqisworld: Erin...sorry to sound like a broken record, but GODDAMN what a laugh!

TIB: Hmmm...Syddra or Jackie French.

Laugher: Becky...whoo-hoo!

BellaRisa: Bella of course. I'd like to do to her what LadyJayne did to the 5th power.

JPBFC.com: Jordan...I could listen to that laugh all fucking day.

Vellication Video: Rhonda.

Farra!

One name, and one only: Farra!

1. She is very cute
2. She seems a very nice girl.
3. She has a perfect laugh
4. Even when Jeff LOOKED at her tummy, she was almost begging him to stop!

she's perfect.

I would have to say Prascilla James definately. She is beautiful, funny and loved to tickle.

From PV I would have to say Jade, Viviana and Summer (Watch Ticklish Virgin and you'll see what I mean

And from ANA I have to say Shayna, Soribel, Erika and Lissette

It's too difficult to choose just one ... there are just too many amazing models to choose from. Though , I have to agree w/natural tickler in that Jade from Paradise Vision is one of the most amazing LEEs I've ever seen in my life! ... LOVE that girl!

I would nominate Catherine Beaumont, Audrey Dupree from RT, and Baby from Paradise Vision

Oh, what the heck, I'll go with Sylvia Day from Real Tickling. It's hard to pick just one (which is a good thing).

From Tickled2Death.com

Without a doubt Mia is one of the best. Then again Jordan is great 2 and has a killer laugh. Jinkies I would B in a video with either of them N E time @ all!

Back in the day.....

I think the first lee I saw and really liked was Jane Rodeo/Greta Carlson....loved her laugh and reactions. She was in T&T #13.....Ariele Cole....damn good choice. So Beautiful.

Tory Sinclair- She was extremely ticklish, seemed to have fun with it and was a good tickler....Ahley Renee is also a very good ler...check her out getting to Darla Crane sometime...priceless.

Darla Crane was a top ten lee for me....

Holly Ryder in #22 was $#@$% awesome.

A blonde model from the old T&T series was a good lee too, she was in movie with the Dick Tracy theme, can't remember much more..also in Rent Control....she was "touch" ticklish. Would go from normal face to hysterical with just a fingerstroke....Shelby I think her name was now.

Priscilla James was both a good lee/ler, prefer her being the lee as she seemed to be having fun with it too. Greatly missed.

Today...Viviana is Queen in my book. So beautiful and sensitive with soles I don't think I could leave alone...LOL. It seems like torture, but she has done so many tickle movies that I wonder if she doesn't mind it so much now, and maybe even likes it? That's makes it bigger for me, if the lee likes it.

Bella is hot too with great soles.

Hard to just pick one...I like buffet better.

kingp said:
Today...Viviana is Queen in my book. So beautiful and sensitive with soles I don't think I could leave alone...LOL. It seems like torture, but she has done so many tickle movies that I wonder if she doesn't mind it so much now, and maybe even likes it? That's makes it bigger for me, if the lee likes it.

Hey kingp ... that's really cool, Viviana will really appreciate you saying that. As far as her liking it, well, she decided to open her own clip store, and made herself the primary 'lee. I don't think she would've done that if she hated being tickled. 🙂 The very small amount of money she makes wouldn't be worth it if she didn't like what she's doing. She has a lot of fun making clips.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back