• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Best Way to Win a Fight! (5 f/m, anthro)

sassysnake

TMF Novice
Hee hee, now aren't these interesting victims? Tough, intimidating villains from games, comics, and cartoons who are surprisingly ticklish!! 8D Recognize 'em? Either way I'll list them for ya! 😉 From left to right!

The first two pics are of Reptile as he appears in Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance! X3 I just adore his lizard form, he's too cute!!! And how can you ignore those big feets of his? He's just begging for this kinda attention! Anyhoo, the first pic is Sassy tickling Reptile as a Fatality fashion! X3 cuuuuuuuute Second is one of my other characters, Liz, playfully nibbling on his big toes!!! ADORABLE!!!!!

Third pic is Kobra Khan from Masters of the Universe! XP There were a lot of snake men in that cartoon, but I grown to like Khan the most! Anyhoo, in this pic Khan meets one of my other gals, Cassy Cobra! She's a tickling enthusiast who uses magic! X3 Summoning vines to bind the evil Khan, Cassy attempts to tame the snake man!

The fourth and fifth pic are both Lizard from Spiderman! The first is Lizard in a more classic appearance being tickled by Sarah! The second is Lizard as he looks in the Ultimate Spiderman series, only I decided to color him green instead of gray! XP I prefer green! Both Lizards are surprisingly ticklish! Goodness, lets just hope Spidey never learns of Lizard's secret weakness!!! X3

Wow. Really like all these pics you're coming out with! :ggrin:

Question: Do you have no life? (Not trying to be offensive but, you're coming out with SO many drawings SO fast, it's like you barely have time to eat, let alone sleep? So, if anything, my question should come as a compliment. Nyah. 😛 - There. Think I stuck my foot securely in my mouth now. :lol)

@Sadist: All of these pics are already up on her dA :B She's just reposting them here.

Oh how these mighty villains are so easily brought down by a few wiggling fingers and tongues XD

Always been a fan of yours on dA, Sassy! So glad you started posting here! 😀 Those guys have NO chance 😉

~K

aww man I wish I was a lizard man to be tickled by your girls lol

Sorry to bump such an thread, as someone who follows you on devart its nice to see you're around TT now.

Other than the fact these are all great pieces, just wanted to make a suggestion, if you're still into tickling 'evil' male scalies, why take a shot at the Gorn from Star Trek, an old fan favorite that needs more love.

Well alright, they filled niches in the old SFC games and now the current MMO, but still need scalie love.

gw066-gorn.jpg

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back