• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bitch About The Weather Thread

It is still snowing here but not a bad as what they are expecting for NYC.

It is 27[sup]o[/sup]F, snowing, and windy out now. 🙁
A huge blizzard is expected overnight and tomorrow. :Grrr: :Grrr:

It is down to 16 degrees and going to remain cold for the next few days. :shivering:

The temperature once again is going to drop down really cold like between teens to single didgets

The temp here right now is a balmy 13 degrees F. It is supposed to stay brutally cold the next few days., and we are supposed to have snow tomorrow night.

I never bitch or complain about the weather, because here in Minnesota it's too cold in the winter and people can't wait for summertime when it warms up. Then it's too hot (and humid) in the summer and they can't wait for wintertime for it to cool down, so it's a never-ending cycle.

I was close though this morning (to complaining) when a co-worker and I ran the Valentine's Day TC 5K, my 5th race of 2015.

Last year, it was 4 degrees at the start of the 5K. Three weeks ago when we were in the 40s, I told her at least it wouldn't be 4 degrees at the start of this year's V-Day 5K.

COLD.jpg

That was today's temp at race start. With a temp of -3 and windchill of -26, technically I WAS right, but I should have been more specific so Mother Nature would know which direction I was thinking about with the temperature.

It is not only still freezing cold and windy here, but also it has begun to snow. :shivering: 🙁

Tomorrow we may break a 100 year old record with the temperature to fall to -2 degrees. :shivering:

Right now, it is 17[sup]o[/sup]F with a strong wind so the the wind chill is -2[sup]o[/sup]F. 😱 :shivering: :shivering: :shivering:

This never ending frigid weather NYC is having this winter, is fucking enough already!

It is cold and windy and going to get colder. On the news they are showing parts of Niagara Falls are frozen over.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back