• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Blue Curse Part 1 m/f

The Anti-Thread

Comments appreciated 🙂

When Kristoff first opened his eyes he felt different. He could clearly hear the labored breathing of the witch in the corner. Even like this she was still beautiful. He sat up on the cold marble floor. He was more alive now than he had ever been. His limbs, his breathing, his heartbeat, they were all different now. At the very depths of his being he began to understand. The curse had worked. He was a man no longer.

He stood up stretching, flexing his arms and legs. A large smile slowly crept across his nineteen year old face. He was free. Deep inside what he had always been he could be now in reality. He was free! He began to laugh. It was the laughter of triumph. It had not been easy. Not for him, not for the witch. There had been sacrifice, suffering. Now, that didn't matter, they had succeeded.

Maja Toura, the witch crouched on her knees in the corner exhausted. Her medium chocolate skin drenched in sweat. She had used all her power for this. It would be days before she would even be able to cast even the most minor of spell craft on her own. She was strong,even for her bloodline. At only twebty two years of age she had managed something few magic users could ever dream.

Despite her power, creating the curse had almost killed her. It had taken two years for her to recover before she had the necessary strength to actually place it onto Kristoff. Through her blurred vision she could see the the rapture on her patron's face. She could smell the sweet seduction eminating from him. All a part of his new being.

“It worked. I'm-I'm reborn.”

She rolled her eyes at his melodramatic performance.

“I am glad the curse you had me create suits you.”

She finally stood up and weakly staggered towards the the underground lagoon. Her sleek form could be seen clearly through her gown that was now clinging to to every curve she possessed. She was a beautiful one.

Her eyes were cat like dark green and hazel with flecks of gold. Evidence of her blood lineage. Her hair always managed to flow as if there were a gentle breeze blowing across it.

Even now exhausted as she was there was still always a kind of rhythym to her steps. As if she was always dancing. Always smiling, teasing, playing like a cat. He watched as she removed her gown and washed herself clean.

“Most witches run into those who want curses removed or protection from one already placed. To think that you would have us endure so much just to have one placed ON you...I can remember only a few times of this happening before.”

“This curse is the true reflection of my nature.”

He reflected all those times in his life when he had tried to satiate his desire. Sometimes he had come close. Others he had failed miserably and it made him suffer. That was over.

“This...THIS is who I am now.”

He wanted her now he could smell the sustenance, the lust, the desire. He had to feed. Once dry she began to cover her self in oil. Her skin began to glisten. He was losing control. He wanted her now. She seemed to sense this. She turned towards him, considering him for a minute.

“You have what you want.”

He nodded. Her soft and delicate feet drew closer to him. Their faces were now only a few inches apart. He would take her soon. Only a matter of minutes now.

“Now you will complete your part of the bargain.”

Her gaze was unbending. He smiled and delicately stroked her cheek. He couldn't help but chuckle as at the exact moment he touched her skin her iron resolve began to waiver with the small formation of a smile.

“I will hold to the pact we have made witch.”

She nodded. She was incredibly nervous and aroused now. His scent made her lustful. More aroused than she had ever been in her entire life. His fingers lightly grazed over her stomach. She jerked and twictched without trying to escape. She gritted her teeth between the manic giggling that was bubbled up out of her mouth.

“W-Wehehe Mmhahahahaust Proceed with the plaahhahahahahan!”

His fingers stopped dancing across her skin for just one moment. The witch did her best to compose herself. Trying to retain some dignity. Kristoff closed his eyes for a moment devouring and wallowing in what he had already taken from her.

He only barely just tickled her. Yet Maja Toura was an incredibly ticklish human being. The kind of ticklish a tickle monster, a new born tickle monster would do anything to get their hands on. She knew once the curse was placed on him he would tickle her to utter madness. That unfortunately was also part of the plan.

Memories of siblings and past lovers tickling her mercilessly flooded her memory. They would be nothing compared to this. Her curse was flawless. What she had made was flawless. This new tickle monster could and would not be stopped.

Kristoff's focus seemed to shift for a moment. When he and her were done here the true challenge would begin. He had enemies afterall. So did the witch. But there was a plan. So far it was working. His hunger returned. Maja Toura knew what was coming and started laughing before he even touched her.

“Please just don't let me die. Kristoff, I'm so ticklish you just don't understand!”

His fingers dug into her sides mercilessly. As soon he made contact she collapsed into his arms in silent and hysterical laughter. Her skin was soft tender. The ticklishness of it surged into him. Feeding him. It felt like power and sex. Lust and love. It was everything to him.

Her eyes were shut as she laughed silently, helplessly. He counted her ribs one by one, over and over again. He kneaded the space of flesh just abover her hip bone. She found her voice again when that happened.

A witch's cackle especially the cackle of a beautiful one can be quite engorssing. Maja's drove Kristoff to ecstacy. Maja was the type of person who when tickled becomes helpless. Incapable of fighting back at all. Not even able to use magic. She was completely at the mercy of her new tickle monster.

She howled and pleaded for the torture to stop. However the fashion in which this tickle monster had been made had also made Krtitoff a creauture of pure seduction. His scent, his touch. He had had Maja make the curse in such a way that his victims would NEED his minstrations. They would be addicted to him as he was to them.

So though Maja's mind was in hell her body was in absolute bliss. Kristoff tormented her entire midsection until Maja's voice was begininng to crack. The witch realized she was starting to get wet. Kristoff already knew. He already knew everyhting that was going to happen this night.

“Please! One break-Oh *manic laughter* God I'm losing my mind!”

“All part of the plan my dear. Now lets see about under those arms.”

She pleaeded for him not to. Her smile though was hard to ignore. His fingers scouted their way under her arms and began their assault.

He marveled at the sensitivity of this woman. He had been an avid tickler for a long time and had only run into one other as ticklish as her. Her ticklishness fed him and the sensation was indescribable like having a continual orgasm.

Something only a tickle monster could experience. Tears were rolling down the witch's face. She would have been once again drenched in sweat if not for the oil she had covered herself in. Oil intended to make her skin as receptive as possible. (Not that she needed it.)

“Mercy m-*hysterical laughter* Mercy! Kristoff!”

He only smiled and continued to feed on her. He moved down to her legs, thighs, and knees, squuezing, and prodding everything in sight. Maja began to flop around like a fish. Not enough to escape just enough make him even more aroused than he already was.

This was of course the most intense tickling experience Maja had ever had in her life. Yet as horribly ticklish as she was her body was now whispering to her mind : “I NEVER want this to stop.” And her mind was beginning to lose it's resistance.

The more Kristoff tickled her the more she began to want it. Finally after like what seemed hours Kristoff stopped. Maja was out of breath but still she pleaded with him... to keep going. She lay there on the floor exhausted, tickle tortured, yet she wanted more.

“My feet what about my feet Kristoff?”

Her soles pointed up at him. Soft, so soft. Smooth, not one wrinkle. Her feet were so beautiful. She wiggled her toes at him mercilessly.
“You have no idea how ticklish my feet are Kristoff. Can you imagine the heights of madness you'd drive me to if you were to tickle them?”

He need not be goaded into doing what it was his nature to do. He smiled down at her. This beautiful woman. This ticklish woman. It was time for the finalee. They would consumate their relationship. Maja now noticed that Kristoff's scent was becoming stronger, and she was becoming even more aroused.

Tentacles. Baby blue tentacles began to emerge from Kristoff's back. Some thin some thick. Some with feathery tips at the end. Some with vibrating tips. There were even some that possessed mouths with mischevous tongues. All of them appearing to be made of flesh, liquid, and vapor at the same time.

Maja's eyes widened as a horde of tentacles lifted her into the air holding her motionless. Her arms and legs were stuck. Kristoff stodd facing her levitating soles. Four tentacles approched each foot one vibrating, one sharp like a fingernail, one feathery, and one with a mouth. Maja's eyes met Kristoff's. The fear and lust in her face was undeniable. The tickle monster smiled.

“Now my dear. It's time for the climax.”

All four tentacles and Kristoff's fingers struck Maja's soles both at the same time. The vibrating tentacles massaged her soles along with the sharp ones. The feathery tentacles harrassed her heels with Kristoff fingers. While the mouth tentacles made love to her toes. The tongues licking, the lips sucking, and the teeth nibbling.

The witch let out a scream that became a laugh that the world had never heard before. Her feet were so soft. So ticklish. Her body shook and spasmed helplessly her face was frozen in tickle bliss. Kristoff's appetite was insatiable. It was still somewhat surreal to him. Deep down he had always been a tickle monster. Now he really was one.

He stroked, raked, nibbled, vibrated, and feathered Maja's feet until he could smell she was ready. More tentacles emerged and began tickling every inch of the witch's body in pefect cohesion with those already ministering to her soles and toes.

“*hysterical cackling* Yes, yes yes yes m-*laughter* God more Kristoff!”

Oh he would give her more. Much more. A new tentcale emerged one that both vibrated feathered, and mouthed. It entered inbetween her thighs and began it's work. Maja's mouth opened into a big “O” Her eyes began rolling in the back of her head. Her neck jerked to help her jaw convey the intensity of what she was feeling.

Her ticklishness had been exploited, stoked, and harvested. All as Kristoff desired. The new tentacle was doing things inside of her no woman had ever felt. If Maja thought her feet were ticklish she was reassessing her own anatomy right now. Her orgasm was coming and it would be one of maddness.

Her hysterical wailing and laughing had been merged with moaing just as intense. Kristoff showed no signs of stopping anytime soon. He was lost. Lost in his own desire, his own nature. That's what curses do afterall. The new tentacle began to work harder and harder, faster and faster.

Suddenly Maja's back began to arch something built up in her throat even with it's exhersions of producing laughter. Her eyes shut wide OPEN. It came. She came. Kristoff came. An explosion of blue energy shook the lair in which they resided.

Kristoff pulled back all tentacles and shuddered in ecstacy. Maja lay on the ground unconscious. A smile on her face. He sat down beside her. That was paradise, everything he had ever wanted. And there would be more so much more. She had made him an immortal tickle monster.

He gently picked her up and placed the sleeping witch over his shoulder. It was time to leave they had a plan afterall. She giggled gently as she slept. Kristoff smiled. She was his now. Partners yet predator and prey. He vowed he would never lose such a ticklish lover to anyone or anything. He would protect what was his.

I'll start them. Very well done. I look forward to seeing him with his next victim. Perhaps we can see what she will be lick when she starts out less willing and she is seduced and compelled into liking it?

JN

Very cool concept, but you need to work on giving more details and descriptions. For instance, I have no idea what these people look like. You can't just tell us that someone is beautiful; you've got to tell us what makes them beautiful! I know the witch had brown skin and funky colored eyes, but that's about it. I don't know the shape or sizes of their bodies, the color of their hair or what their clothes looked like.

Also, some of your vocabulary seemed a tad confusing at times. How does one go about harvesting ticklishness? Do you rip the ticklishness out of their body and store it somewhere for later? Were you implying that he merely consumed it? That's another thing; how exactly does her forced laughter sustain him? Do little wisps of essence escape from her lips with every giggle, squeal and guffaw? Do these wisps of essence in turn gravitate towards his body, surging through him and giving him said unfathomable pleasure?

I'm not trying to be mean to you or anything, I'm just trying to help you improve the quality of your stories. You've got a good idea going for you and I hope you keep going with this. In time and practice, you'll get better and better.

Yeah Will work on the descriptions more. I honstly thought I had more detail in there than I actually had.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back