• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Boys S4 E6 - Jack Quaid tickled by Colby Minifie

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
In the episode of The Boys that was just released, Hughie is sneaking into a typically deragnged superhero party and he ends up in a situation where he's being restrained and used as a sex toy.

Ashley plays with him by tickling his feet while she masturbates to his laughter.

It has always been a mystery to me why directors and screenwriters most often create tickling torture scenes, most often or */m or m/m and less often f/m both in films and in cartoons, but it seems in my entire life I have never seen a good one tickle torture scenes in movies with /f
A mostly accurate observation... I wonder the same.

wow This might be the hottest mainstream tickling scene in ages... It also looks like real tickling, so that's awesome, thanks for sharing! 🙂

Hold up, there's tickling on the show too?! Not only tickling, bondage style tickling?! I've been super eager to watch this show and now I'm even more eager! This was probably one of the hottest tickling scenes I've ever watched!

Great scene indeed, i do kinda hope Hughie get's his revenge on Ashley at some point. We need more */f scenes in mainstream hehe 😁

The showrunners are into femdom. You can tell that from season 1 already.

Watched this not expecting anything and I felt like I was suckerpunched, that wasn't supposed to be so sexy 🤤

It has always been a mystery to me why directors and screenwriters most often create tickling torture scenes, most often or */m or m/m and less often f/m both in films and in cartoons, but it seems in my entire life I have never seen a good one tickle torture scenes in movies with /f

Tickle torture is usually done for laughs. I wager most vanilla people think its funnier when men, especially seemingly tough ones, are broken and humiliated by tickling than women and that's why you tend to see guys in the majority of these situations. Keep in mind, these people who don't have the fetish don't view it in a sexual context.

I noticed women tend to be the ticklee more when the characters are flirting, playing or roughhousing.

All this is interesting to think about for sure.

Really think it is true thtat male are more often tickled tortured in scenes and here is my 2 cents on it:
1- it is cute and funny to tickle a tough guy and made him weak and dying of laughter but it is not well seen to abuse a female from any ways.
2- males are more ticklish in general for long tickling. i mean, on 10 females and on 10 males, probably 6-7 of them, equaly in each sexes, will be ticklish ! But, females will resists more of a long torture tickling than males ! It is proof that females are more resistant to pain ans tickling is reliated to that too i really think...

Tickle torture is usually done for laughs. I wager most vanilla people think its funnier when men, especially seemingly tough ones, are broken and humiliated by tickling than women and that's why you tend to see guys in the majority of these situations. Keep in mind, these people who don't have the fetish don't view it in a sexual context.

I noticed women tend to be the ticklee more when the characters are flirting, playing or roughhousing.

All this is interesting to think about for sure.
I also believe it is an active choice regarding of how it would be seen from the audience - if a woman was put in this exact setting, it would propably lead to harsh backlash from allegations of exploitation of the female actress or objectifying the character. That doesn't come with the male character, since the scene is rather viewed as a scene for laughs and disgust rather than "these two people are sexually abusing a person that is restrained and unable to fight back and the showrunners should know better than to create that type of material that could be used for other than pure satire entertainment" type thing.

Really think it is true thtat male are more often tickled tortured in scenes and here is my 2 cents on it:
1- it is cute and funny to tickle a tough guy and made him weak and dying of laughter but it is not well seen to abuse a female from any ways.
2- males are more ticklish in general for long tickling. i mean, on 10 females and on 10 males, probably 6-7 of them, equaly in each sexes, will be ticklish ! But, females will resists more of a long torture tickling than males ! It is proof that females are more resistant to pain ans tickling is reliated to that too i really think...
I grew up in a family of doctors, and I can tell you that it is a common myth that women are more tolerant of pain, as well as tickling, only if she is not going to give birth, ticklishness does not depend on gender, it depends on the person, once upon a time I kept personal statistics, there were 37% more ticklish women.

I also believe it is an active choice regarding of how it would be seen from the audience - if a woman was put in this exact setting, it would propably lead to harsh backlash from allegations of exploitation of the female actress or objectifying the character. That doesn't come with the male character, since the scene is rather viewed as a scene for laughs and disgust rather than "these two people are sexually abusing a person that is restrained and unable to fight back and the showrunners should know better than to create that type of material that could be used for other than pure satire entertainment" type thing.

I think that’s probably right, although this particular episode is actually generating a lot of backlash amongst viewers (check out the show’s Reddit to get a sense of this).

Many seem to feel like this was a frivolous showcasing of sexual assault - definitely quite a controversial episode!

I think that’s probably right, although this particular episode is actually generating a lot of backlash amongst viewers (check out the show’s Reddit to get a sense of this).

Many seem to feel like this was a frivolous showcasing of sexual assault - definitely quite a controversial episode!
I feel like it could be worse and the people doing it to him are meant to be the good guys so it's not like we're rooting for them. I'm only assuming cause I haven't gotten this far into the show yet.

I've seen people mention this a few times and I've been thinking about it on a couple different levels. For one (and most relevant to this discussion space) something interesting to point out is that this scene was one of the (if only) instances in mainstream media depicting one fictional character utilizing tickle torture on another character for the explicit purpose of sexual arousal/gratification. Every other instance I can think of is either a character being tickle tortured for information or to inflict discomfort/humiliation. Even tickling scenes between couples have tickling as a "cute" interaction that progresses to kissing (or more) but the act itself is never really made out to be inherently sexualized/sexual.

The only other instances that come close that I can think of are the documentary Tickled which I don't think counts because that messed up situation actually happened irl. Also iirc there was a storyline in CW's Riverdale regarding male character(s) getting filmed for tickle fetish material but from what I'd read about it there wasn't a character watching said tickling on-screen and becoming aroused from it. This contrasted with the scene from The Boys where Ashley is literally rubbing herself off and cumming from the act of Hughie laughing and begging while she's tickling his feet with a feather. I'll join the chorus of comments saying I'd have much preferred Starlight, Kimiko, Ashley herself, or Firecracker being on the receiving end of a foot tickling sequence but in the context of the show and what it's adapting (I'll get to that in my next point) I get it.

The scene/episode itself was actually adapting and mixing a couple different moments/stories from Garth Ennis' original comic story. The first is the idea of Hughie disguising himself as a superhero in costume to infiltrate a gathering of some sort. The second is Hughie being the victim of sexual assault. In the comic version of The Boys this occurred very differently with

spoilers for anyone interested in reading the comic series The Boys

Black Noir (who in this version is a deranged clone of Homelander) ambushing an uncostumed Hughie alone in an ally and anally raping him while repetitively whispering "Good soldier" during the act (a specific reference to Batman who Noir was an unsubtle pastiche of)

End of Spoilers

So with this in mind it actually makes a lot of sense that Hughie was on the receiving end of the tickle torture. It's also interesting in that the showrunners/producers very intentionally went a very different way with the who/how of Hughie experiencing sexual assault but still had it occur and also had Hughie visibly traumatized later on in the episode as a result of the situation. This compounded with the trauma of what had happened to his father only an episode when the entire tickling/BDSM sex dungeon could have otherwise been played off as a less serious and comedic moment solely played up for the blasé shock value the series has become notorious for.

I can understand why people online could have the criticism of the scene and specifically the sexual assault being frivolous but considering the context of the scene with Hughie and Annie afterwards I'd argue that the writers if anything did make a point to spotlight the sexual degradation and resulting turmoil experienced by someone involuntarily participating in a tickling fetish scenario in a (imo) genuine and realistic way. Especially considering context of being on this very site and having our specific fetish when stories, clips, art in line with this type of involuntary scenario more often than not sexualize and even at times romanticize it.

Last edited:
This is far from a black and white situation in this scene. For the bulk of the scene the person assaulting him genuinely believed he was consenting. Hughie was actually the one who entered into a sexual situation under whilst pretending to be someone else, this in itself is a highly controversial act and people have been sent to prison for similar actions where they have concealed or faked their identity to trick another person into sexual acts.

I totally agree. I think it's about not "exploiting" the women. I wonder why the same logic does not apply to men, but obviously this is not the case, because this scene is obviously sexual, as much as a sex scene. They are not tricking the actors into anything, let's put it that way.

We see a lot of women being tickled in american mainstream, but as a demonstration of love and affection. There's just not much tickling involving bondage and domination, even in a comedy context. Tickling fetish wasn't very known in the past, but foot fetish an domination has always been. Again, the odd thing to me is that the same logic does not apply to men. Maybe it was misunderstoond that only women's feet shots or women being dominated can be "sexual".

I’m trying to warm up to f/m material as I have a hard time watching it and am trying to get over that aspect. I will say this scene…even if it were a woman being tickled, I’d have a hard time enjoying given the context of what’s happening in the show. The pure terror and tragedy surrounding what’s going on with Hughie made this scene very cringy and disturbing to me. No judgement toward anyone who enjoys the tickling part of the scenario I just seem to have an inability to compartmentalize it from everything else.

The pure terror and tragedy surrounding what’s going on with Hughie made this scene very cringy and disturbing to me. No judgement toward anyone who enjoys the tickling part of the scenario I just seem to have an inability to compartmentalize it from everything else.
Honestly, I can agree with that. Especially given the fact how this is right after he lost his dad? I usually love /M tickling but I will say, certain parts of this one made me uncomfortable.

This is far from a black and white situation in this scene. For the bulk of the scene the person assaulting him genuinely believed he was consenting. Hughie was actually the one who entered into a sexual situation under whilst pretending to be someone else, this in itself is a highly controversial act and people have been sent to prison for similar actions where they have concealed or faked their identity to trick another person into sexual acts.

See, I was arguing this exact thing as well, and to some extent I agree. But Hughie does try to end it multiple times shouting out many different words he believes to be the safeword. At one point he even breaks completely after Ashley finishes sucking on and licking his foot and is screaming "Uncle", but they keep going because it's not the correct safeword.

This discussion has been brought up on here before. I remember reading it. But how do you handle a situation where the lee or the sub forgets the safeword? Again, Tek Knight and Ashley believed it was someone else and that they could take it due to implied multiple sessions in the past. But you could also make the argument that from Hughie's voice and begging, a reasonable person would have stopped and checked on him. This is where Ashley and Tek Knight fail and show a screwed up nature on their part.

Also, there was zero chance of it being one of the girls as much as we all wanted it to be Starlight or Kimiko. I was reading the interview with the shows creator after the scene with Starlight in Season 1 and he was so careful with that scene and so scared that it would backfire horribly, I don't think he would take another chance. If one of the women were in Hughie's place, the backlash for this scene would have been 100x worse. That's just how it is, fair or unfair.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back