• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith dies.

TheD

TMF Poster
Former WWF SuperStar Davey Boy Smith, The British Bulldog, sadly passed away on the 17th May of a suspected heart attack. It is a great loss in the world of wrestling as Davey was such an asset to the business. As a fellow Englishman, i would like to express my deepest symphonies to Davey's family and friends.

(Check the link to THEMAYHEM.com for a touching tribute of Davey's great career)

http://themayhem.com/profiles/daveyboysmith/

He was on the younger side wasn't he? He may have been a victim of steroid abuse. Only a speculation though.

It is unfortunate, but I wasn't surprised. The Bulldog was actually an admitted steroid user for many years. I remember reading an interview with him in a wrestling newsletter where he said that steroids are ok as long as you don't abuse them. After reading that interview, which was about 10 years ago, I knew it would only be a matter of time.
He was around 39 years old.
I remember when he beat Bret Hart at Wembley Stadium. At the time it was considered one of the great matches. Bulldog's tag reign with Dynamite Kid was also memorable, especially the Wrestlemania when they had Ozzy Osbourne in their corner.
It is not only tragic for the Smith family, but the Hart family as well. Davey was married to Bret's sister Diana.

May the Lord be with them during this time of loss.

I just heard this last night, I was shocked to hear the news with him being relatively young and as far as I know in good health. I also had no idea that he was a steroid user, but that was quite some time ago wasn't it? I am sad to see him go, he will be missed.

Bulldog, if you're up there reading this or watching us I want to let you know that you were one of the greats, rest in peace.

Davey was indeed a steroid user. A friend of mine in the busniess, (in fact the guy who trained me) was due to tag with the Bulldog one night when he was touring the UK. They were sharing a dressing room and the bulldog was laying his paraphanelia out on a table. All in all there were 15-20 different needles.

Those of you who remember the crippling back injury that Davey suffered a few years ago, might not be suprised to hear this. He'd been using for so long that his bones were as brittle as hell.

I did hear somewhere that he and Diana were divorced a few years ago. I don't know the truth of that one, because it was just a rumor though.

Last edited:
Damn

That really sucks.....He was one of my favorite wrestlers.....Rest In Peace.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back