• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“The Celebrity Tickler” Part 17 (m/f and f/f)

Primal

TMF Regular
“The Celebrity Tickler” Part 17

Starring:
Ariana Grande
Victoria Justice
Miranda Cosgrove
Jennette McCurdy

July 8, 2020
F.B.I. Headquarters
Los Angeles, California

F.B.I. Special Agent Kelly Henderson reclined in her office chair. She kicked off her black heels and propped her pantyhosed feet up on her desk while she enjoyed a few minutes of rest. She was absolutely worn out from working this case nonstop for months.

Kelly had just closed her eyes for a few seconds when she heard a light tapping on her office door frame. Her partner, F.B.I. Special Agent Ashley Goff was standing there looking just as tired. Ashley had bags under her eyes and was holding a cup of coffee.

Ashley: “Care if I join you?”

Kelly: “Not at all. I just couldn’t type anymore this morning. That last stunt Bickler and his crew pulled off was outrageous. I’m up to my eyeballs in reports. And we still have to catch this asshole!”

Ashley set her coffee on the Kelly’s desk and pulled up a chair. She too kicked off her tan heels and slid her pantyhosed soles up onto the desk for a little rest and relaxation. Ashley slid her silky feet together and gave a satisfying groan as she reclined in her chair.

Ashley: “And to make matters worse, now we have to find three more accomplices. Those latest celebrities all described three others that have never shown up on our radar. So is Bickler recruiting now?!”

Kelly: “Hell if I know. Probably picked up some more crazy tickling lunatics that are as nutty as he is. Who in their right mind would make it their mission to kidnap and tickle celebrities?”

Ashley: “I don’t know but Bickler the Tickler seems to find it worthwhile. God, can you imagine what those poor women go through? To find out you’ve been kidnapped by this deranged tickle freak. Nobody knows where you are. And you’re just stuck with him as he tickles you until you can’t take another second of it.”

Kelly: “Christ, don’t remind me. If I have to do another interview and hear some celebrity detail how she laughed until she thought she was going to pass out…gives me the creeps. I won’t even let a guy give me a foot rub.”

Ashley: “Oh I would struggle for sure. Especially if I was tied up. God, you couldn’t even move to defend yourself. He could just do whatever he wanted to make you laugh. Under your arms…all over your tummy…your feet. Bickler always makes sure to get their feet really bad each time. I don’t know if I could take it.”

Kelly: “It’ll feel great when we finally put cuffs on this asshole.”

Ashley raised her coffee cup in agreement before she took another sip. Then their boss, Mike Stoddard, cleared his throat from the doorway. With a prickly tone, he informed them, “Get your shoes back on, ladies. We’ve just got word that Bickler’s crew nabbed another group of celebrities last night.”

Ashley groaned while she tilted her head back. Kelly pulled her feet down and began slipping on her heels again.

Stoddard: “They were all complaining of being tickled with several different tickling tools. A couple of them were claiming they had their toes sucked. More of the same things we’ve been seeing with this case. So let’s get on it, ladies. Good luck.”

July 7, 2020
Victorious/iCarly Reunion Nickelodeon Studio Lot
Los Angeles, California

“AND CUT!!!” yelled the director as the crew wrapped up after the first day of shooting the Victorious/iCarly Reunion Special. Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice, Miranda Cosgrove, and Jennette McCurdy were all released from the set. The four stars had planned on riding together to a nearby restaurant to catch up after the first day of filming.

They waited on the studio lot. Ariana was getting impatient while tapping her foot on the ground and huffing. “Where is this driver?” she grumped.

Finally, a black limousine pulled up alongside them. A tall, lanky woman with sharp features and black hair got out from the front passenger seat. She wore a black women’s suit and looked the part of an assistant driver for the limousine company. None of the women recognized her as one of Simon’s newest cronies, Kat.

Kat walked around the limo and greeted the actresses as she opened the door for them. The assistant driver had a slight smirk as they filed into the limousine one by one. “Enjoy the complimentary champagne, ladies,” Kat said with a slightly sadistic inflection as she closed the rear door.

Ariana poured everyone a glass of champagne from the already opened bottle chilled in a bucket of ice. The women sipped their drinks and reminisced.

Victoria rubbed her forehead. She was getting lightheaded. “I think I need a drink of water. Does anyone see any bottled water?”

Jennette scrunched her face as she examined the champagne bottle. “How strong is this stuff? Damn.”

Ariana put her glass down and fanned herself with her hand. “My head is starting to spin.”

Miranda looked worriedly at her glass. Her eyes lit up with sudden fear as she noticed the limousine pull into the parking lot of a hotel. Miranda quickly alerted the others, “Wait, why are we pulling in behind a hotel?! This isn’t even close to the restaurant. What’s this driver doing?!”

As the limo came to a stop, the actresses realized they couldn’t open their doors. Their minds were starting to feel hazy from whatever was in their drinks. They began to shout and smack their palms on the glass to get anybody’s attention.

The opaque glass between the driver’s compartment and the rear passenger area of the limo began to lower. The four women saw their driver looking back at them through the rearview mirror. Simon was smiling. Yet another group of careless celebrities to have fun with. Victoria, Miranda, Jennette, and Ariana stared at him with terrified expressions.

Ariana: “You better unlock these doors for us!”

Jennette: “What was in that drink, huh?! That wasn’t normal alcohol.”

Victoria: “Why are we at this hotel? You were supposed to take us to the restaurant.”

Miranda: “You’re not that guy are you?! Oh God, please don’t be him. What do you want with us?”

Simon simply held up his infamous feather for them all to see. He twirled it playfully and teasingly replied, “Goochie goochie goo…”

There was an immediate uproar of shouting and yelling as the celebrities tried to flag someone down to help get them out of the limo. Simon calmly rolled the dividing window back up and waited for the drugged champagne to take effect. Despite their loud struggle within the limo, nobody heard their shouts. Soon, the ladies passed out and were carried up to a soundproofed hotel room.

1 HOUR LATER…

Victoria groaned as she started to come to. She could feel her arms were being held above her head. Victoria blinked to clear her vision. Her wrists were locked in padded leather cuffs and pulled above her head. Victoria found she was in a kneeling position. But instead of kneeling on the floor, she was on top of a large, padded table. It must have been carried to the room because it was unlike any other table Victoria had seen. She thought it resembled a large massage table.

Victoria tried to pull her arms down, but the restraints only allowed her arms to bend just far enough to where she couldn’t block her armpits. She tugged and grunted, but her arms were stuck. The rest of Victoria’s body was unrestrained. Victoria was wearing a t-shirt with blue jean cutoff shorts and black booties.

Victoria noticed Ariana, Miranda, and Jennette were still unconscious. They too hung with their arms above them as they knelt on the table beside her. Their eyes were closed in peaceful bliss from what was about to happen to them.

Victoria shouted for help. Not that she expected it, but her instincts told her she had to try. Unfortunately, no help came. Worse yet, Victoria’s shouting got the attention of Simon and his crew. “What have you done to us?! Let us out of here! Now or I’ll scream and someone will call the cops!”

Simon: “You’ve already been screaming. Doesn’t seem like anyone will be coming to rescue you anytime soon.”

Victoria was momentarily stunned after Simon called her bluff. She glared at him with a frumpy expression. Simon informed her, “And since you’re the first one to wake up from your complimentary champagne, you’re the lucky one who gets to be tickled first. Tara here will do the honors.”

Victoria tried to look behind her where Simon was gesturing when she suddenly felt hands reaching up under the bottom of her t-shirt. Nimble fingers began dancing along her sides, sending Victoria into high-pitched giggling. Her body swayed and jerked about as Tara’s fingers roamed around her tender obliques under her shirt. Victoria tried to keep her giggles to a minimum out of spite toward this crazy group she had heard so many terrible things about.

Tara skittered her nails along Victoria’s tummy as she tensed it instinctively. Eeks and squeals slipped out as Victoria gritted her teeth. Shocks of ticklish sensations pulsated up her torso. Tara’s fingers were roaming all over her belly and along her waist where her jean shorts rose up to. Victoria twisted and shook her restraints in an effort to pull her arms down, but they were fastened to a metal contraption that arced over the top of the table.

Victoria’s face was scrunched as she desperately tried to hold back her laughter. Maybe they would get bored of tickling someone who didn’t react much? A girl could hope, right? But God were Tara’s nails maddening as they danced over Victoria’s tummy. She flicked and lightly scratched her nails across Victoria’s flat, toned stomach under her t-shirt. Victoria hissed giggles and tried to bend forward at the waist to protect her vulnerable midsection.

“Let’s get this pesky shirt out of the way,” Tara cooly stated as she lifted the bottom edge of Victoria’s shirt up. She curled the shirt over itself and then tied a little knot with the loose fabric in the back to hold it up around Victoria’s ribs. Victoria looked down at her now exposed abdomen and whined. And then she quickly blurted out giggles and squeals when Tara picked right back up with the tummy tickles. Tara gave her belly a ticklish massage as she explored every inch of it, testing for weak points. Tara’s fingers circled Victoria’s naval while the poor girl twisted and cried out.

Victoria: “Aaaah! Hehehehe! Quit it! Hehehehehehe! Not my stomach! Hehehe! Stop touching me!”

Victoria’s shouts and giggling began to wake the others. As the others stirred, they awoke to a very dreadful realization.

Miranda was kneeling on the table between Ariana and Jennette. She began to blink as she came to. Hearing Victoria’s giggling, Miranda looked over and saw her friend at the end of the table laughing and squirming as a woman tickled her tummy. That’s when Miranda felt Sadie behind her resting her fingers along the exposed sliver of skin between her white tank top and her black leggings. A shiver went down Miranda’s body. She knew she would be tickled next just like Victoria. Miranda tensed already, knowing how sensitive her stomach and sides were.

Sadie began to wiggle her fingers along Miranda’s sides, just above her hips. A broad smile forced its way onto Miranda’s face, but she kept quiet. The fingers probing her sides were instantly bothersome though. Sadie began kneading Miranda’s flanks as she slid her hands up under her tank top. Miranda squeaked and giggled while she fidgeted on the table next to her friends.

Sadie increased her tempo and began quickly skittering her nails across Miranda’s sides and belly. Miranda jolted and burst into more giggling as she tried to scrunch her body down into a ball to protect her ticklish stomach. Sadie wiggled her fingertips over the toned tummy and down around her waistline. Then she roamed upward and began scrunching her fingertips around either side of Miranda’s bellybutton. Miranda jolted with the feeling. Giggles flowed from her with ease. Sadie teasingly wiggled one lone fingertip up into the shallow naval and wreaked havoc on the actress. Miranda tried to keep control over her reactions, but the giggles were freely coming out of her.

And Victoria too by the looks of it. The two brunettes swayed and giggled as their captors played with their bellies and sides. Victoria was trying to concentrate as she told Miranda, “Aaagh! Hehehehe! I really don’t want to laugh right now! Hehehehe! But this is bad!”

Miranda replied, “Hehehehe! I don’t want to laugh either! Aaacck! No! Hehehehe! We just need to stay strong! Hehehehe! And not give them what they want!”

“Oh you’ll give me what I want,” Sadie said cooly in Miranda’s ear as she began lifting her tank top up to reveal her sides. Then Sadie slipped her thumbs in the waistband of Miranda’s leggings and began tugging them down ever so slowly until her hips and lower abdominals were completely exposed. Miranda looked down with a pouty expression and groaned at her new vulnerability.

Sadie rested her fingers along Miranda’s ribs and felt the poor girl’s body shudder with nervousness. Miranda was taking shallow breaths as she tried to prepare for the next tickling assault. Then fingers danced to life as they roamed along her ribs. Miranda shrieked and twisted frantically. She tried clenching her teeth together but her laughter kept slipping out. Sadie dropped down and began massaging her fingers along Miranda’s hips and lower tummy. Miranda groaned again with despair before plummeting back into hissing, reluctant giggles and the occasional string of laughter.

Miranda’s jostling on the table had awoken Jennette next to her. The sassy blonde began to grumble as she blinked and lifted her head. Although she was initially quite confused, Jennette quickly came to her senses after hearing Victoria and Miranda struggling as they were being tickled. Ariana still hung limp from her wrist cuffs on the far end of the table from Jennette.

Jennette looked pissed as she took in her surroundings. She angrily sighed and commented, “Ugh! I should have known. Why did it have to be this creep? This isn’t happening, right? This is just a bad dream from drinking too much crappy champagne, isn’t it?”

“Not a bad dream, I’m afraid,” Kat said with a smirk. She slipped her hands under Jennette’s t-shirt and folded it up once so there was a gap between it and Jennette’s jeans. Jennette looked down at the band of pale skin that was now exposed and growled with frustration. “Pull my shirt back down,” she said sternly.

“Actresses don’t give me orders,” Kat whispered in Jennette’s ear as she placed her fingers along both sides of her waist. Kat began to slide her fingertips gently across the bare skin. Jennette held still and didn’t let out a peep. Kat began crawling her long nails along the tender obliques and across the front of Jennette’s tummy. Jennette remained silent, but Kat could feel her torso flex with tension as she explored it.

Kat: “I think someone might be a little more sensitive than she’s letting on.”

Jennette fidgeted slightly and gave an irritated growl as Kat’s nails scratched gently over her pale stomach. “Guess again,” Jennette said coldly, trying to ignore the tickles. Kat just laughed with amusement. She slipped her fingers down around Jennette’s waistline and wriggled her nails slowly outward until she reached Jennette’s obliques. Then she scratched her nails up the milky sides. Jennette’s tummy flexed uncomfortably, but she remained quiet as she hung from the wrist cuffs.

Kat: “Can I tell you a secret?”

Jennette didn’t respond. She kept trying to hold perfectly still while Kat gave her belly tickles.

“I absolutely adore tough girls,” Kat said with hushed delight. Her words lingered in Jennette’s ear as her fingers massaged and traced over the blonde’s sides. Then she skittered her nails gently around the outside of Jennette’s cute little bellybutton. Jennette sneered and jerked her body as a way of signaling to Kat that she wasn’t in the mood to be touched.

“I hope you adore prison. Because that’s where my attorney is going to send you when I get out of here. And you might as well stop. I’m not ticklish,” Jennette said confidently.

Kat slid her hands further up under Jennette’s shirt to trickle her nails up and down Jennette’s ribs. “We’ll see. We’re just getting started. Still plenty of places to explore with you. I haven’t even gotten to your feet yet,” Kat said matter of factly. A cold chill went down Jennette’s back. She kept her frosty demeanor, but the seed of worry was planted.

About that time, Ariana startled awake when Victoria jostled into her. The petite starlet gasped when she saw she was bound with wrist cuffs that held her arms up. And her fellow Nickelodeon co-stars were all tied the same way. Victoria and Miranda seemed like they were on the verge of breaking out with laughter. They giggled and squirmed on the table as women tickled their sides and tummies. Jennette looked irritated as a dark-haired lady stroked her fingernails across Jennette’s tensed, quivering stomach.

Ariana’s expression was wide with fear. She couldn’t form words as she took in the sight of her friends being tickled. Ariana looked down at her attire. She had on a crop top and yoga pants that hugged low on her hips. In that outstretched position, plenty of her tan midriff was completely vulnerable. “Oh God, why did I have to wear this outfit today?!” Ariana thought to herself as she whimpered in self-pity.

One of Simon’s arms curved around her body from behind. Ariana let out a troubled sigh. Then Simon began teasingly wiggling a single finger as he brought it closer and closer to Ariana’s naval. Ariana gasped and her heart rate quickened. This was about to happen and the man’s finger was headed right for her poor, defenseless bellybutton! Ariana squirmed with discomfort. She pleaded, “Please! Wait! Just stop for a second! I’m not ready! I’m not ready! Come on! Can’t you just hold off for a few seconds so we can talk Hahahahahaha!!!”

Ariana was suddenly overcome with ticklish sensations as Simon lightly massaged the inside of her bellybutton with his finger. Ariana’s quivering tummy twisted and scrunched as she tried to move any way possible to get away from his tummy tickles. Simon easily kept his fingertip on target, however. Ariana thrashed and squealed with laughter as she dealt with the pesky finger exploring her naval region.

When Ariana felt Simon’s fingers rest on her bare sides, she gasped again. He seemed to have a commanding presence before he even began moving his hands. Ariana pleaded with him not to start yet, but she soon resumed her laughter. Simon began slowly trickling his fingers over her sides down to her hips. Ariana squealed with surprise and melted into giggles. Simon kept it light at first. He gently wiggled his fingertips across her exposed obliques as he felt her core tense and squirm.

Ariana: “Hehehehehe!! Please! Please! PLEASE!! Don’t do this to me! Hehehehehe!! I can get you money! Lots and lots of money! Hehehehehe!! Oh God, not my stomach!”

Ignoring her bribe, Simon chose to sweep his wriggling fingertips across Ariana’s tan tummy. The singer didn’t last long. She drooped her head down with a smile that was a mile wide. Laughter broke free as she shook her head from side to side helplessly. Simon could feel her abdominal muscles squeezing and contorting as he plagued her toned belly. Ariana began shrieking with laughter and squirming wildly against the wrist restraints holding her upright.

Ariana almost slipped off the table due to her crazed struggling. Simon wrapped an arm around her upper torso to hold her steady and gave her side a relentless tickling with his free hand. Ariana craned her head up toward the ceiling and let loose frantic, screaming laughter as he held her in place. She tried folding her body over to scrunch her side down and protect herself from the tickles. But Simon and the wrist cuffs held her up and kept her flank exposed. All Ariana could do was scream with panicked laughter.

Next to Ariana, Victoria wasn’t having an easy time either. Tara was probing a fingertip in her bellybutton. And with her other hand, Tara was roaming her fingernails up and down Victoria’s left side. The babbling brunette was breaking down now. Laughter escaped her as she wiggled and jerked around on the table. Victoria felt so weak and helpless. She had tried not to laugh, but the lady behind her seemed to force it out of her so easily. It made Victoria feel powerless.

Victoria: “Hahahahaha!! Please, lady! Stop it! Hahahahaha!! Not my belly! Hahahahaha!!”

Tara could feel Victoria’s abdominal muscles contorting and quivering as she slid her fingers over Victoria’s lean tummy. Victoria’s laughter continued to get more and more out of control. She felt like a fool for laughing, but what could she do? Tara scrunched her fingers along Victoria’s naked sides where her shirt had been pulled up. The actress shrieked and let out burst after burst of frantic laughter.

Tara revisited her bellybutton. Victoria hissed giggles as she felt a finger scratching around the perimeter, slowing circling closer to its true target. Victoria shut her eyes and thought maybe she could contain her laughter for a bit if she tried really hard. Tara rubbed her finger around the edge of Victoria’s naval and then slipped it inside to massage the shallow bellybutton. Victoria was surprised by how sensitive she was and let out a cry of wild laughter. Apparently, it was no use trying to contain her laughter. She was far too ticklish. Victoria let out high-pitched laughter as Tara continued to play with her sides and belly.

Tara: “Such a ticklish little bellybutton. I might have to kiss it and give it some attention from my tongue later.”

Victoria: “What?! Eww!! No! Absolutely not! Hahahahahaha!! What kind of weirdo are you?! Hahahahahaha!! Don’t put your tongue in my bellybutton! Hahahaha!! That sounds so disgusting!”

Tara scrunched her fingertips over Victoria’s pale tummy. Victoria was trying to focus on what she was saying, but ended up throwing her head back in wild laughter. She had never felt such a burning sensation in her stomach from laughing so much.

Miranda had joined in her laughter. The dark-haired beauty had a wide smile on her face and sweet, tantalizing laughter rushing out while Sadie plagued up around her ribs. Sadie had slipped her hands under Miranda’s already pushed up tank top and was giving her a merciless finger-wiggling treatment around her upper ribcage. Miranda screamed and tried to pull her arms down to block, but nothing budged. She hung there cackling like a crazy woman while some woman tickled the crap out of her.

Miranda: “Hahahahahaha!! Please! I can’t!! Hahahahahahaha!! I hate this! Hahahahaha!! Tickling is the worst! Hahahahaha!! You have to stop! Anything you want!! Hahahaha!! And it’s yours!!”

Sadie kept up her cruel tickling tactics and spoke gently into Miranda’s ear, “I’ve been doing this so long…so many woman have promised me ANYTHING I want. But they don’t seem to understand…what I want…is this right here. I want you to laugh even harder for me as I move my wiggling fingers down your sides and over your tummy. Okay? Can you do that? Can you give me what I really want?”

Miranda heard the words and immediately felt demoralized. She let her head hang down as she continued to laugh hysterically. She finally called back, “Please don’t make me do that! Hahahahahaha!! Don’t make me laugh anymore! Hahahahahaha!! Don’t make me!”

But Miranda was plunged into more ticklish madness as Sadie squeezed her sides methodically as she moved downward. Miranda squirmed on the table. She even tried to use her legs to kick backwards at her tickler. Sadie easily dodged the desperate attempts to shove her away. All the while keeping her fingers wiggling down Miranda’s obliques and over her trembling tummy. Miranda continued to try and kick back at Sadie as she screamed laughter. Sadie’s hands never seemed to leave her sides though, and it drove Miranda nuts.

Sadie: “Oh what a naughty girl. I’ll have to tickle you extra hard for trying to kick me.”

Miranda: “No! Hahahahahahaha!!! I’m sorry! Hahahaha!! I won’t do it anymore! Hahahaha! I just wanted you to stop! Please! Hahahahaha!! I said I was sorry!”

Sadie ignored her pleading and began squeezing firmly around Miranda’s exposed hips. Sadie had pulled her leggings down so far, Miranda was concerned her butt might start to show. The skillful hands kneading her hips and scratching teasingly over her lower abdominal region was making Miranda let loose with unbridled laughter. She swayed her hips around trying to get away, but Sadie’s hands followed her wherever she tried to go.

Jennette looked over sympathetically at her former iCarly coworker. Miranda was clearly not handling the tickling well now at all. Kat was still lightly stroking her nails over Jennette’s obliques. Kat took her time as she explored her torso’s ticklish areas, seeing what got Jennette squirming as she sternly held back her laughter. Jennette grumped as she tried to shake off the pestering nails that were annoying her. Kat couldn’t see the hint of a smile at the corners of Jennette’s mouth since she was standing behind her, but Kat was skilled enough from her work as a dominatrix that she sensed her tickling was having an effect.

In an instant, Kat jumped her fingertips up under Jennette’s t-shirt and began tickling Jennette’s ribs with a much more aggressive touch. Jennette was caught off guard and a moment of girlish giggles escaped her. Jennette gritted her teeth and tensed her torso as she struggled to keep from giggling further. Kat was giving her a ten-finger rib tickling that caused Jennette to sway and shift around wildly. Jennette didn’t want to chance even yelling at Kat because she was sure nothing but giggles would come out.

Kat brought her flailing fingers down lower and re-visited Jennette’s tender sides. Jennette’s face was contorted into a puckered expression of maximum restraint. She fought to hold back her giggles. No part of Jennette wanted to give this crazy woman the remote satisfaction of hearing even just a few giggles. Jennette was determined to hold out.

Jennette felt Kat unbuttoning her jeans. She looked down at the hands gently tugging her now loose pants down a bit so that her hips and lower tummy were exposed. Jennette tried to look back over her shoulder and yelled, “Hey! What’s the deal with undoing my jeans, lady?! Put them back the way they were!”

Kat put her lips right by Jennette’s ear and spoke softly to her as she slid her wiggling fingers downward to Jennette’s supple, lower tummy. “I just want to explore ALL of your cute little tummy, my dear,” Kat explained as she began trickling her fingertips along Jennette’s waistline. Jennette fidgeted and grunted with annoyed resistance at the new feeling.

Jennette fired back, “Well I just want to explore ALL of your ugly face with my FIST!!! Now let us go!!!” Kat fluttered her nails up Jennette’s tummy, feeling her abdominal muscles begin to twitch and tremble. Jennette pursed her lips as she fought back the urge to laugh.

Ariana was deeply relieved that she was finally getting a break. Simon had just stepped away from her. She was grateful not to have his fingers exploring her sides and belly anymore. Ariana let her body slouch forward as she hung from the wrist straps. She took deep breaths as she began to catch her breath.

“Don’t get too comfortable,” Simon warned from behind her. Ariana snapped back to complete awareness. She twisted and strained to look behind her. Ariana saw Simon approaching her again with his hands behind his back, as if he were hiding something. Ariana nervously began asking him what he was holding, but he wouldn’t answer her.

Simon stepped in front of the table and faced Ariana directly. Ariana looked powerless as she pleaded and whimpered while kneeling on the table. She kept asking him what he planned to do next. Simon pulled his infamous feather out from behind his back to show her. He watched her expression break down into one of complete despair.

“More tickling?!” Ariana blurted out.

Simon wafted his feather in front of her and replied, “Lots more tickling, sweetie. You’ve only begun to laugh. Now, back to that cute little tummy of yours.”

Ariana gave a brief, whimpering cry of protest but soon began to let out adorable, hearty laughter as Simon’s feather licked her vulnerable sides. Simon flicked his feather with precision as he tickled Ariana’s lean belly, her sensitive sides, and in her shallow bellybutton. Ariana yelled and laughed as the feather slid over her midriff. “I thought you were done! Hahahahahaha!!!” Ariana cried as she squirmed away from the tip of the feather.

Simon chuckled at her ignorance. “No, Ms. Grande. Not unless you want to tell your millions of fans how pathetically ticklish you are. Then I’ll be done.” Ariana looked embarrassed. She sheepishly replied, “No, please don’t make me do that. Hahahahahahahaha!! Can’t you just tickle me for a little longer and then let me go?”

“Not how it works, sweetheart,” Simon explained as he kept dancing his feather over her tummy. Ariana was squirming her torso around like a belly dancer as she tried to dodge the unbearable feathering. She squealed with laughter as she desperately shifted her body around. “The only thing that makes this tickling stop is for you to tell your fans how much of a ticklish wimp you are,” Simon told her as he flicked his feather around the tender rim of her bellybutton. Ariana almost doubled over, but the restraints kept her somewhat upright. She let loose a barrage of frantic laughter while she shook her head back and forth. “No, please! Hahahahahahaha!!! Don’t humiliate me in front of my fans!! Hahahahahahaha!!”

Simon swished his feather across Ariana’s stomach and listened to her cackle. He replied, “Oh I’ll make you look like a pathetic giggling mess in front of your fans. That’s what I do with all of you pompous celebrities. Just wait until I get to those cute little feet of yours, Ms. Grande. I’ll have you absolutely screaming for me to stop.” Ariana whimpered and tried to hang her head with a pouty expression, but she couldn’t stop giggling and fidgeting around from Simon’s feather caressing her tummy.

1 HOUR LATER…

The four women had been moved to a different position. Now they were lying on the two queen-sized beds in the hotel room. Ariana and Victoria were bound next to each other on one bed and Miranda and Jennette were secured on the other. Each was tied with their hands bound to the headboard frame with the use of leather wrist cuffs. Their legs were left unbound to allow them quite a bit of movement on the beds without totally allowing them to escape. Simon wanted to give them the illusion they could move around and resist the tickling that was to come.

They were also blindfolded now. Black strips of cloth covered their eyes to prevent them from seeing anything. The ladies were extremely anxious as they laid on the beds waiting for the nightmare scenario to continue. They had no way of seeing what their captors might be getting ready to do.

Miranda sensed her shirt was still bunched up around her upper torso. Her leggings still hugged low on her hips from where they had been tugged down. Miranda whined, “God, I wish my stomach wasn’t showing so much. I can barely breathe without it aching because they tickled us so long. I’ve never laughed that much in my whole life. Ugh!”

Ariana was well aware of the exposed gap between her tiny crop top and the low-seated yoga pants she had on. “I know! Like damn, that was legit over an hour, right?! My abs are burning! And go me…I had to wear this stupid outfit that shows off my midriff. Lesson learned, I guess.”

Jennette grunted as she strained to pull free from the wrist straps. Infuriated, she told the rest, “We need to get loose so we can sneak out of here before they come back! Try pulling on your cuffs. Maybe one of us can get a hand free or something. I don’t want to be on this bed when they come back!”

Victoria took Jennette’s instruction and tried to wiggle her hands free from the leather cuffs. She twisted and yanked against them, but they held her arms firmly toward the headboard. She sighed as she said, “Errrr!! These stupid cuffs are too tight! God, what are we going to do? I don’t want them to keep tickling me!”

Miranda felt the presence of someone who just sat on the edge of the bed near where her legs were. Sadie was ready to begin with her victim. Miranda was lying on her stomach at the moment. As she started to pull her legs up into more of a fetal position, hands pulled her legs back out straight. Then Miranda felt an arm encircle around her ankles, keeping her legs firmly trapped. Miranda was stammering with fear. She didn’t want anyone anywhere near her feet. Miranda quickly alerted the other women that someone had pinned her legs. She couldn’t move much. Miranda was panicking as she shouted at her friends, who were also greatly concerned now. They didn’t want anything to happen to their friend, and they especially didn’t want anyone doing it to them either.

Miranda felt her heart skip a beat as one of her shoelaces was pulled loose. Now it was painfully obvious what was about to happen. Miranda groaned and let out high-pitched squeals of dread as she felt her other shoelace being loosened. Then one of her loose tennis shoes was slipped off her foot. Miranda let out a whimper in response.

Jennette: “What?! What is it?! What’s wrong?!”

Miranda felt the cool air on her warm, slightly damp sock. In a fearful voice, Miranda answered, “They just took off my shoe!”

The other girls tensed instinctively after she exclaimed it. None of them wanted these creeps taking off their shoes to tickle them.

Victoria: “Your…your shoe? Oh crap…”

Miranda let out a pathetic whine again as her other tennis shoe was taken from her. Now her feet, still clad in her white anklet socks, wiggled and crossed over one another as they lay trapped in Sadie’s armlock.

Miranda: “They just took off my other shoe!”

Ariana: “They what?! Oh no! Miranda, just try to stay calm. It’ll be okay.”

Jennette: “Hey! Whoever you are, you better leave Miranda alone!”

Sadie hooked one finger under the cusp of the sock and began to slowly roll it back over itself, first revealing Miranda’s broad, pinkish heel. Not a rough patch on it as it came into view. Sadie peeled the sock down further, revealing Miranda’s creamy, pale arch, then her meaty pad below her toes, and then finally, her dainty toes with black toenail polish. Miranda let out a worried squeal.

Ariana: “Miranda, what is it? What’s happening? I can’t see.”

Miranda: “They…they just…took off my sock!”

Miranda felt Sadie doing the same thing to her other sock, which she was trying to block with her already bared foot. Miranda tried squirming around a bit more this time, but Sadie began peeling down her remaining sock despite her struggles. Soon it was rolled inside out and dropped to the floor at the edge of the bed. Miranda’s bare feet hung suspended in Sadie’s armlock waiting to be tormented. Miranda balled her hands into fists and tensed her body as she waited for the inevitable.

Sadie’s finger began to gently swipe down Miranda’s arches. The size 7 feet she had in her clutches jolted and wagged fiercely at the slightest touch. Miranda was so anxious about having her feet tickled. All she could feel was a sense of dread as she laid on the bed unable to see and only feeling the occasional finger grazing her feet. Miranda knew it would get a lot worse once her tickler was done teasing her. But even the teasing was driving her crazy.

Sadie trailed a lone fingernail down Miranda’s pale soles. Miranda squealed and laughed into the mattress as she squirmed about. The armlock kept her face down on her belly as she wiggled her feet behind her. Sadie playfully ran her fingernail in concentrated, random patterns over Miranda’s broad, naked heels.

Jennette: “Hey! What are you doing to her?! Leave her alone!”

Victoria: “Miranda, what’s going on?! Try to stay calm!”

Miranda rolled left and right on the bed as Sadie began swiping her fingernails faster across her vulnerable soles. Miranda cried out to her friends, “Hahahahahaha!!! I can’t! She’s tickling my feet!!”

Ariana let out a concerned groan and said, “Oh no! That sounds awful! Miranda, hang on! It’ll be okay!”

“You sure about that?” Simon commented as he slid off one of Ariana’s black flats she was wearing, revealing her petite size 6 sole. Ariana immediately crossed her bare sole behind the one with the shoe on still. Simon wrestled with her other foot until he managed to take away the other flat. Ariana’s small soles were tan with pink polish capping her adorable little toes. Her soles were dainty and feminine and absolutely flawless. Ariana curled her toes down and shouted, “Oh God, no!! Someone just took my shoes off!!”

Victoria: “What?! Seriously?! Hey, whoever you are…please just leave her alone! This is really not cool!”

Jennette: “Leave them both alone, you jerks!”

Simon started with his feather. Ariana was lying on her back with her ankles pinned in an armlock as she whimpered. Simon slid it teasingly up and down Ariana’s soles, making her giggle a bit at first. The feather traced up her smooth arches, danced across the pads below her toes, and then fluttered around along the undersides of her toes. Ariana squirmed on the bed as her giggling increased. She was trying to fight off the embarrassing feeling of losing control, but his feather was so damn persistent and terribly accurate as it kept finding sensitive areas.

Victoria was a nervous wreck as she listened to Ariana giggling and sensed her writhing around on the bed next to her. She imagined what that person must be doing to Ariana’s feet and dreaded that she would soon be forced to join the suffering. So when Victoria felt Tara grab her legs and encircle them in an armlock, she freaked out. Victoria arched her back and tried kicking her legs to free herself. She screamed, “Nooo!!” as Tara unzipped the short zippers on the sides of Victoria’s black booties. Victoria felt her shoes being pulled off of, leaving her only in short, white socks.

Even while giggling due to Simon’s feather, Ariana was concerned enough that she asked, “Victoria, what is it?! What’s happening? Are they getting you too?!”

Victoria: “Yeah, they’re taking my shoes off! What do I do?!”

Jennette called out from the other bed, “Try not to let them take your socks off! At least deny them that! Kick your legs a bunch and don’t make it easy for them!”

Victoria continued to scream and plead with her captor. But the only response she got was Tara peeling her socks down off her warm soles. Victoria writhed and shouted for Tara to leave her socks on at least. But she ignored her as she slowly rolled them off. Coming into view were Victoria’s flawless pink heels, then her dainty arches, and the her rosy pads below her immaculate toes. Victoria had lovely toes that descended from her big toes in a perfect gradual order. Her toenails were painted pure white and looked absolutely breathtaking. Victoria grumbled as she felt her freshly-bared feet were now vulnerable in the woman’s tight hold.

Victoria let out a defeated sigh and told her friends, “Ugh, it didn’t work! She got my socks off! I’m so scared! I don’t know what to do!”

“All you have to do is laugh for me,” Tara said as she began scribbling her fingertips across her trapped size 6.5 soles. Victoria flung her body against the mattress with a startled squeal and began frantically laughing as she kicked her legs. Tara’s fingers were stroking her buttery arches and heels. They felt immaculately soft as she swiped across Victoria’s smooth skin. She rolled to her side as she cackled and continued to kick her legs. Victoria’s feet flailed about in Tara’s armlock. Her toes splayed and scrunched as she scratched her fingernails up Victoria’s feet until she was getting at the pads just below her toes.

Jennette grumbled as she listened to her three friends all breaking into laughter. She laid her head back down on the pillow with a disgruntled sigh. But she quickly switched from irritated to concerned when she felt Kat untying her tennis shoes.

“Don’t you fucking dare!” Jennette snapped, unsure of which direction to look due to her blindfold. She twisted her feet and kicked around, but her efforts failed to stop Kat from pulling the shoestrings loose. Jennette flopped her body against the mattress with a snarl. Kat tugged off one of Jennette’s shoes, which was met with an angsty growl. Jennette yelled at whoever was messing with her footwear. “If you value your life, get your hands OFF of my shoes!”

But Kat didn’t care. She wrestled the other shoe off of Jennette’s foot, leaving her in just her socks. Jennette tried to resist losing her socks, but Kat was working them off of her. Kat had to lean on one of Jennette’s legs and pin her foot down before she could snatch the white anklet sock away. Jennette let out a pissed off grumble but still tried to keep her other sock in vain. It too was eventually wrestled off her foot.

Now Jennette was lying on the bed in a t-shirt, jeans, and completely barefoot. Her size 7.5 feet had well-defined toes that descended gradually from her big toes to her pinky toes. Jennette had on red toenail polish today and her soles were a fair hue. Jennette felt her soles were completely vulnerable now, which concerned her. She knew what happened when anyone touched her feet. Jennette tried to continue her tough facade, but something in her tone was different now that she was without her shoes and socks. “You better…you better not think about touching my feet!”

Kat wrapped an arm around Jennette’s ankles and began scribbling her long nails across the bottoms of Jennette’s feet. Jennette jolted and barely stifled a yelp of ticklish surprise. She pursed her lips together and shook her legs in random spasms while she fought back her laughter. Kat scurried her nails all over Jennette’s soles, but mostly concentrated on her lower arches for now.

Jennette was struggling to contain any noise. Short, desperate titters escaped her mouth as she writhed on the bed and tried as hard as she could to pull her feet away from Kat’s clutches. Jennette twisted one way and then the other, but Kat held her ankles firmly and continued to punish her arches with unrelenting tickles. Jennette began to let out a few embarrassing giggles. She didn’t want to chance letting out unrestricted, full-blown laughter, so Jennette only kept repeating the word “Stop!” every few seconds as she wiggled around on the bed. Jennette writhed and twisted as she tried to free her legs. She ended up turning her body so that she was face down on the bed with her upturned soles still firmly clutched in Kat’s armlock. Kat’s fingernails swiped and fluttered across Jennette’s pale, bare arches and heels as the seemingly tough girl fought to contain her giggles.

The four Nickelodeon starlets squirmed on the two beds as their captors continued to torment their bare feet. Their shoes and socks were strewn about the floor near the beds and their giggles and snickers were starting to give way to full-blown laughter.

Victoria squirmed on the bed next to Ariana. The two former costars were shrieking laughter up at the ceiling as their captors plagued their bare soles. Victoria managed to kick her legs free of Tara’s grasp. She pulled her legs up so that her feet were flat against the mattress. Victoria still couldn’t see anything because of the blindfold, but she yelled at Tara, “Stop! Please stop! Don’t touch my feet anymore! Please! Whoever you are, just leave my feet alone!”

Tara replied, “Aw, does the little Hollywood princess need a break from having her poor little feet tickled?”

“Yes! Oh God, please! I can’t stand that feeling!” Victoria exclaimed as she rested on the bed breathing heavily.

“Well, let’s give you a break then,” Tara said as she strolled over to the side of the bed. Victoria still couldn’t see what was going on. She only heard the echoing sounds of her friends laughing as their tickling continued.

But then Victoria felt Tara’s arms bracing against her hips and torso to hold her down. Victoria was immediately on edge. She suddenly remembered her t-shirt had been pulled up and knotted to expose her stomach. Victoria’s toned little tummy tensed a bit as she realized what getting a “break” from the feet tickling meant.

Tara inhaled a full breath and then lowered her lips down so they sealed over Victoria’s tummy. Before Victoria could beg her not to, Tara let out a forceful blow of air as she gave Victoria an unbearable raspberry. The brunette beauty’s head shot off the pillow as she erupted into laughter. Tara took several more breaths and continued blowing down on Victoria’s trembling stomach. Victoria tried to twist away, but Tara was able to hold her down well enough to keep administering the overstimulating raspberries.

Miranda and Jennette couldn’t see past their blindfolds, but they heard the desperate screams and the rippling blowing sound coming from the other bed. Jennette was almost completely distracted by Kat swiping her nails over her scrunched arches, but she still managed to ask, “Hahahaha!! God, what is that sound?! What are they doing to them over there?! Hahahahaha!!”

Miranda was struggling herself as Sadie tickled her pale soles. Miranda cried out to Jennette, “I don’t know, but I have an idea! Hahahahaha!! I just hope they don’t do that to anyone else!” Miranda had the misfortune in the past of experiencing a raspberry on her belly, and it drove her nuts.

Sadie noted her comment and decided to have some fun with her ticklish captive. Miranda didn’t complain when the feet tickling stopped. But her anxiety shot through the roof when Sadie tugged off her blindfold and smiled at her. Miranda quickly scooted away from Sadie with dread and then looked around the room. To her left, Jennette was half growling and half cracking up as Kat held ankles firmly and trickled her nails up and down Jennette’s bare soles. Miranda looked at the other hotel bed where Ariana and Victoria were suffering. Ariana was lying on her side cackling. Simon had her feet trapped in an armlock and was sliding his feather through the small gaps between her tender toes. He would slip his feather between each and every one. Ariana turned her head and screamed laughter into her pillow. And just on the other side of Ariana was Victoria, who was dying as Tara licked around her bellybutton and then blew another drawn-out breath onto her quivering tummy.

Miranda’s attention snapped back to Sadie. Miranda had a worried expression as Sadie leaned in to pin her hips down. “I can tell you don’t want to miss out,” Sadie teased as she took a deep breath of air and began to lower her lips toward Miranda’s unguarded stomach. Miranda whined up until she burst into hysterical laughter when she felt Sadie blowing a series of torturous raspberries across her abdomen.

Miranda: “AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AAAGH!! NO!! STOP IT!! HAHAHAHAHA!! JENNETTE, HELP ME!!”

Jennette heard Miranda’s screams of tortured laughter, but couldn’t do much at all to help her friend. Kat’s nails were plaguing the bottoms of her feet. Jennette flailed and kicked wildly until one of her feet popped free of the armlock. Jennette then used her unrestrained leg to kick and push against Kat to get her away from her remaining trapped foot. Kat let go of her hold, much to Jennette’s relief. But what she didn’t know was that Kat was walking away to inspect which tickling tool she wanted to bring back to use on her.

Jennette laid on the bed panting as she rested. Her blindfold had come down partly during her struggling. Jennette wiggled her head against the pillow to shift the blindfold all the way off her eyes. Now she was able to look over and see Miranda’s reddened face cracking up as Sadie licked around her bellybutton and blew a wet raspberry against her tummy.

Jennette angrily tried to shift her legs over and kick at Miranda’s tickler. But it seemed just as she was pushing her feet against Sadie, Kat returned holding a bottle of baby oil and a hairbrush. Jennette locked eyes with Kat after she noticed the supplies she picked out. “Well, well…looks like you still have plenty of fight left in you. Guess I better get to work,” Kat said happily as she situated herself at the foot of the bed. Jennette began to breathe harder and she pulled her legs back toward her body to guard her sensitive feet. She hated to be made to laugh like a weakling.

Over on the other bed, Victoria was bucking up and down on the bed like mad. Tara was smiling as she delivered numerous raspberries all over Victoria’s naked belly. Tears had begun to fall down from the corners of Victoria’s eyes as her face turned red with hysterical laughter and screaming. Meanwhile, Ariana was also pleading and shouting incoherently as Simon plagued her little toes with his infamous feather. He continued to work it between the gaps of each pair of toes. Simon even used the quill end to scribble along the base and over the pads below her toes. Ariana kicked and fought against his armlock, but her poor bare feet were subject to whatever tickling desire he had.

Seemingly without warning, Victoria and Ariana ceased being tickled. They lay on the bed with their chests heaving up and down as they sucked in gulps of air. Their blindfolds were damp with sweat that had collected from their brows.

Their captors lifted the blindfolds and the two girls squinted as their eyes adjusted to the light in the room. Now that they had a small break, their attention was drawn to Miranda and Jennette on the adjoining bed. Miranda was dipping into periods of silent laughter as Sadie blew a long, sloppy raspberry into her bellybutton. Miranda’s tummy shook with involuntary contractions as she tried desperately to find her voice again to scream.

And just when Miranda seemed like she would pass out, Sadie backed off of blowing raspberries and instead, just gave her gentle kisses along her tummy. Miranda didn’t know what to think. She was gulping in air and trying not to cry from the emotional rollercoaster she had been subjected to. Miranda tearfully begged, “Oh God…please….please, lady…don’t…no more…I can’t breathe…no more…anything else…get your tongue away from my stomach.”

Sadie curiously asked, “Where would you like me to put my tongue?”

Annoyed, Miranda snapped back, “Like I care, weirdo…Anywhere else…besides licking…my bellybutton…Ugh!…So gross.”

Sadie smiled and replied, “I think I have something in mind.”

Miranda was still gasping for breath as she asked what Sadie meant with panic in her voice. Ariana and Victoria couldn’t look away as they watched Miranda squirm and beg for a longer break. Sadie moved down to the foot of the bed and trapped Miranda’s feet in an armlock before she could pull them away. Miranda whined and rattled her wrist cuffs as she fought with what little energy she had.

Miranda’s face was one of pure shock as she felt Sadie’s begin to lick across the entire length of her feet. The warm, wet tongue began at her broad, rounded heels and trailed up her arches until Sadie’s mouth would engulf several of Miranda’s toes. She could feel Sadie’s tongue massaging the undersides of her tiny toes. Miranda’s face instantly contorted into an expression of shock and disgust. She blurted out, “Okay, I didn’t mean lick my feet instead!”

Miranda kicked her legs and tried to shift her feet away from the gross feeling of having Sadie lick up and down her soles and suckle her toes. But no matter how much she tried to move, she couldn’t escape the bizarre sensations. And worse yet, Miranda thought the tongue gliding across her arches and probing between her toes felt sensitive. She couldn’t help but laugh. And the more Miranda thought about the feeling and how she couldn’t make it stop right now, the more sensitive her feet felt to it.

Ariana and Victoria could also see Jennette wasn’t in a good place either. While Miranda was getting her toes sucked, Kat had secured Jennette’s ankles back in an armlock. The tough blonde’s meaty size 7.5 soles were sticking out the opposite side of Kat’s firm grip. Jennette scowled while Kat wiped baby oil across the bottoms of her pale feet. Kat instructed her to spread her toes so she could oil up the undersides and spaces in between. Of course, Jennette refused to comply. So Kat had to drizzle oil down onto Jennette’s toes and then massage it in while Jennette clenched her toes down. The feeling of slippery fingers worming their way between and underneath her trapped toes made Jennette want to burst out laughing. But she gritted her way through that portion with only a snicker or two.

Jennette laid her head back on her pillow and was stringing together a slew of curse words as she waited for the dreaded foot tickling to begin again. When Jennette felt Kat rest the bristles of the hairbrush on her slick arches, she closed her eyes and the volume of her voice increased as she continued to ramble curse words.

The bristles sprang to life as the brush was scrubbed in random directions across the sensitive soles before it. Jennette jolted off the mattress and immediately began guffawing. She twisted and shook the bed frame as she bucked up and down on the bed. Her feet flicked and dodged about, sometimes trying to cover one in front of the other. But the brush was merciless as it glided across her slippery foot bottoms. Jennette shouted laughter and shook her head back and forth desperately.

Ariana looked back at Victoria and told her, “Oh my God! Poor Jennette! And can you believe that woman is licking Miranda’s feet?! That’s disgusting!”

Victoria: “Oh I know! I can’t believe someone would willingly do that! I can’t imagine having someone do that with my feet.”

But without a word, Tara took Victoria’s feet and began to kiss and lick the bottoms of her them. Victoria let out a loud, appalled cry of, “EEEWWW! Don’t do that!”

Tara ran her tongue across her pale, flawless soles. She couldn’t believe just how soft and supple Victoria’s feet felt, especially the pads. They were like silk. And when Tara reached her toes, she savored each and every one. She made sure to encapsulate each one individually and roll her tongue along the undersides. Victoria tried to keep looking mad, but she couldn’t hold out against the weird sensations. Victoria especially couldn’t take it when Tara’s tongue slid between her big toes and second toes. Her laughter went up a notch feeling the strong, slippery tongue probing between in that gap. Victoria tried to push Tara’s mouth away with the foot that was not currently being terrorized at the moment.

Tara pulled her mouth away from Victoria’s feet for a moment and gave her a rapid scurry of fingernails across her tender arches. Victoria panicked and writhed like a crazy woman on the bed. Tara told her as she was tormenting her soles, “Now be a good girl and stop trying to push me away while I’m sucking your pretty little toes. Or else I’m going to have to stop what I’m doing and tickle you like this, okay? Can you play nice and hold still while I go back to licking your feet?”

Between cries of laughter, Victoria screamed, “Yes! Hahahahahaha!!! I’m sorry! It just felt really weird! Hahahahahaha!!! I’m sorry!” Tara stopped tickling Victoria and went back to sucking her toes. Victoria hated the feeling, but just clenched her hands into fists and grunted to get through it.

Ariana was so busy looking at Victoria’s predicament, that she didn’t notice Simon preparing to use lotion and a hairbrush on her feet until it was too late. Ariana was startled when she felt Simon’s hand smearing lotion across her tan, petite size 6’s. “Wait! Stop! What are you putting on my feet?! What are you going to do?!” Ariana asked as she voiced her concern.

“Just making sure your feet are nice and slick,” he replied cooly without a hint of remorse or mercy in his tone. Simon rubbed the lotion across her flawlessly smooth soles and then held her feet captive in an armlock. Ariana knew it was pointless but begged for Simon not to tickle her feet anyway.

Simon: “Do you want me to put my brush down? Would that make you feel better?”

Ariana: “Yes! Yes, please put it down. Don’t bring that anywhere near my feet!”

Simon feigned like he was going to take it easy on her. He put the hairbrush on the bed next to her feet and showed her his empty hand. Ariana breathed a sigh of relief for a moment. That was until she felt Simon begin to scribble his fingers over her heels and arches. Ariana jolted and screamed while she kicked her legs and wiggled her toes. The feeling of his fingers gliding across her slippery arches was unbearable. Ariana craned her head back and let loose constant belly laughter as his fingers swiped along her trapped, lotioned soles.

Ariana: “AAAAHHH!! YOU’RE SUCH A FUCKING JERK!! HAHAHAHAHA!! QUIT! HAHAHAHAHA!! NOT MY FEET!!”

The four ladies were in an uproar of laughter. Sadie popped her lips off of Miranda’s big toe and borrowed some baby oil from Kat, who had used it on Jennette. Miranda was trying to close her eyes and block out the terrifying noise of her friends screaming and laughing. But the feeling of warm oil drizzling down onto her bare, sensitive toes snapped her back to reality. Miranda craned her head forward and saw a thin stream of oil flowing from one side to the other, which landed lazily across the tops of her toes and then oozed down across her soles to coat them. Miranda let out a whimper and shyly uttered, “Oh no…”

Sadie held Miranda’s ankles tight under her arm, leaving Miranda’s wide, shapely size 7 feet poking out. Sadie brought her fingernails up and began to swipe them quickly across Miranda’s glistening arches and heels.

Miranda jolted and thrashed on the bed as frantic laughter escaped her. Her captive feet wiggled and darted every random direction they could to try and escape Sadie’s nails. But Sadie was such an experienced tickler that she could keep her nails in constant contact with the bottoms of Miranda’s feet as she flailed them. And as the minutes dragged on, Miranda’s legs were more and more fatigued. Her jumpy soles were now worn out and easy targets as Sadie slid her fingernails across the silky, oiled skin.

Miranda cackled and desperately shook her head back and forth as she felt the nails gliding over her arches and balls of her feet. And when Sadie scratched her nails lightly just below Miranda’s toes, she blubbered laughter like a baby as she tried weakly to scrunch her toes down with what little strength she had left.

Miranda: “HAHAHAHAHA!! OH PLEASE NO!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I CAN’T TAKE THIS!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I’M FREAKING OUT!! PLEASE STOP!”

Sadie ignored her and kept pushing the poor girl until she was past her breaking point. Sadie knew Miranda could scream and shout and threaten all she wanted, but she was just along for the ride Sadie was giving her. Nothing could stop Sadie’s fingernails from trailing all over Miranda’s hyper-ticklish soles. Miranda was gasping for air now. Her mouth was wide with a forced smile and laughter emptied out of her toward the ceiling while her body shook with uncontrollable ticklish convulsions.

Miranda: “HAHAHAHAAAA!! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I’M GOING TO HAVE A PANIC ATTACK!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I GIVE UP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! HEY, I GIVE UP!! STOP TICKLING ME!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I’LL SAY WHATEVER GETS ME OUT OF THIS!! PLEASE!!”

Sadie gave Miranda one last flurry of fingernails tickles across her glistening soles, which made Miranda shriek with ticklish surprise. Then Sadie let Miranda say those infamous, degrading words to the camera.

“I’m Miranda Cosgrove and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys. Okay, I said it. Now please get me out of here.”

Sadie knelt by the foot of the bed again and took Miranda’s ankles back in the armlock. Miranda sat up as much as she could with the restraints and asked with sheer panic in her voice, “Hey! I thought we had a deal! What are you doing?! You’re supposed to stop tickling me!”

Sadie cooly replied, “The deal…is for me to stop tickling you celebs if you give up and say what we want you to say. But there’s nothing stopping me from continuing to do this…”

With that, Sadie lowered her mouth down over a few of Miranda’s toes and began sucking them again. Miranda’s face scrunched into an expression of disgust and she began giggling helplessly. Even the feeling of Sadie slurping her toes was too ticklish for her to handle without reacting. Miranda couldn’t handle knowing that Sadie was going to suck each and every one of her toes again like she had before. And this time, there was nothing Miranda could even say to make it stop. She let out a worried sigh amongst her whiny giggles as Sadie began sucking both of her shiny, wet big toes at once.

Meanwhile, Ariana was shouting for mercy as Simon cruelly toyed with her toes. Ariana was lying on her side and had tears streaming down her face toward the pillow as she laughed against her will. Simon was wiggling his finger between each set of toes. Despite Ariana clenching her toes and screaming at him to stop, there was little she could do to stop it from happening since Simon kept re-applying generous amounts of lotion to her toes and the rest of her feet. She couldn’t stand it when he played between her toes.

Ariana: “HAHAHAHAHA!! COME ON, MAN! I’VE HAD ENOUGH, HAVEN’T I? HAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO, DON’T PUT YOUR FINGER BACK IN THERE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOOO!! NOT FAIR!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU’VE ALREADY DONE ALL MY TOES!! YOU DON’T NEED TO START OVER!!”

Simon plagued the spaces between her toes for a while longer before he finally stopped. Ariana let out a huge sigh of relief and rubbed her feet together to try and get rid of the phantom feeling of having his finger sliding around between her toes. But Ariana’s relief was short-lived. She felt Simon rubbing another coat of lotion across the bottoms of her feet. Ariana let out a pouty whimper as she continued laying on her side just accepting that the tickling wasn’t over.

Ariana thought she would feel Simon’s finger wiggling between a pair of her toes again, but instead, she heard him say, “Ms. Grande, let’s get you acquainted with one of my favorite tickling tools.” Ariana looked over at him and her heart skipped a beat. Simon was holding up the hairbrush he had set aside for later. Ariana had forgotten that he still had that, waiting to use it on her.

Before Ariana could even protest much, Simon was scrubbing the brush up and down her petite little soles. Ariana let out a ticklish yelp, which was followed by hearty laughter as she struggled to handle the overpowering sensations. The brush was guided up and down her tan arches and silky smooth heels. The lotion let the tips of the bristles glide around and scrub Ariana’s soles effortlessly. Simon moved it in tight little circles around the pads below her toes and watched as Ariana was overloaded with ticklish sensations all at once.

Ariana: “BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STOOOOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAA!! STOOOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOT THE BRUSH!! NO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Ariana’s feet squirmed around and crossed over one another as they remained trapped under Simon’s arm. But her shiny, lotioned soles couldn’t escape the menacing hairbrush as it pulled back and forth across her tender size 6’s. Ariana was crying at that point. Tears ran down onto the cheap pillow. In all of her years of stardom, Ariana had never been treated like this. She was literally screaming at the top of her lungs to beg Simon to stop tickling her feet; however, he simply ignored her and kept rubbing the bristles across her slippery skin. Ariana was thrown into madness as she felt the brush creeping just below the base her toes. And there was absolutely nothing she could do to ever stop it.

After realizing that there was no holding out against Simon’s tickle tactics, Ariana broke down and frantically agreed to say the words. Ariana blubbered as the tickling finally ceased. She tried to compose herself and then shyly uttered, “I’m Ariana Grande and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys.”

Ariana felt like crap after giving in and saying that infamous line that she had heard so many celebrities before her say. She felt angry and humiliated. But none of that mattered once she felt Simon scoop up her legs in an armlock once again and hold his feet near his face.

Ariana: “Whoa! Whoa! Wait! You said you would stop! What the hell is this about?!”

Simon: “I said I would stop…tickling you.”

With that, Simon began suckling each and every gorgeous toe as he worked his way down the line from pinky toe to pinky toe. Ariana flopped her head back against the pillow in frustration, but a forced smile crept onto her face as she felt his tongue working underneath her curled toes. Her enemy’s moist, strong tongue wiggling under her defenses and then bullying its way between her toes was making Ariana giggle against her will. She wanted nothing more than to be left alone and pout about her shameful experience. But now her toes were being sucked, and she knew there was nothing she could do about it.

Meanwhile, Victoria was losing her mind. Tara was lying on the bed between Victoria’s legs. Tara’s arms were resting on top of Victoria’s legs and her fingers were scrunching and wiggling about along Victoria’s exposed sides. Victoria struggled for breath as she spasmed and screamed laughter during the tummy attacks.

Victoria: “HAHAHAHAHA!! NO!! NOT THIS AGAIN!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Tara smirked as she plagued Victoria’s bare belly and obliques. Victoria laughed and shrieked. A twinge of sheer hopeless desperation was present in her voice. Tara could feel her midsection trembling as the poor girl shook with constant laughter.

Tara: “Want to know how to make this stop?”

Victoria: “YES!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! ANYTHING!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! TELL ME!!”

Tara: “I’ll stop right now if you tell me where to tickle on your feet that will drive you absolutely crazy…”

Victoria: “WHAT?! HAHAHAHA!! I’M NOT TELLING YOU THAT!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I’M NOT DUMB!! HAHAHAHA!! YOU’LL JUST USE THAT INFORMATION AGAINST ME!!”

Tara: “I promise I won’t tickle you there.”

Victoria: “HAHAHAHAHA!! YOU REALLY PROMISE?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! THIS ISN’T A TRICK?? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Tara: “Cross my heart and hope to die.”

Victoria: “HAHAHA!! OKAY!! OKAY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! THE MIDDLE OF MY FEET!! KIND OF NEAR THE INSIDE ARCH!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! THERE!! HAHAHAHA!! NOW YOU KNOW!! HAHAHAHAHA!! NOW STOP TICKLING ME!!”

Tara did stop. But she immediately grabbed a bottle of lotion and began to squirt some into her palm. Victoria was out of breath but managed to ask in a panicked voice, “Wait! What’s that for?!”

“Silly girl,” Tara replied as she began to smear the creamy lotion across the bottoms of Victoria’s feet, making them shiny and slick. Victoria shouted with a shaky, whimpering tone, “Nooo! You promised you wouldn’t tickle my feet if I told you my most ticklish spot!”

Tara finished coating Victoria’s size 6.5 soles and told her, “I told you I promised not to tickle your feet. I didn’t promise that this hairbrush wouldn’t.” Victoria was sent into immediate ticklish hysterics as Tara began gliding a hairbrush across her slippery soles, making sure to target the areas near her insteps. Victoria bucked on the bed and screamed between long bouts of laughter.

The brush rubbed mercilessly along Victoria’s shifting soles. She flopped up and down on the bed with what little energy she had left as Tara held her ankles somewhat trapped under her arm. “Oh you weren’t kidding. Your insteps ARE sensitive,” Tara commented cheerfully as she brushed the bristles across Victoria’s sensitive arches. Victoria rolled from side to side as she screamed for Tara to stop.

Tara: “Aww, poor little Ms. Justice can’t handle having her feet brushed, can she?”

Victoria flailed on the bed and cried out, “NO!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! IT’S TOO MUCH!! HAHAHAHAHA!!”

Tara: “Tell you what…I’ll stop this if you agree to say the phrase and let me suck your toes.”

Victoria: “HAHAHAHA!! NO!! FUCK YOU!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! THAT’S GROSS!!”

Tara: “Or…I can go get some duct tape and gag you. And then you won’t be able to stop this at all while I keep tickling your feet with my hairbrush.”

The poor brunette couldn’t handle it any longer and finally shouted, “HAHAHAHA!! I’LL SAY THAT STUPID FUCKING PHRASE!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I’LL SAY IT!! ANYTHING TO MAKE THIS STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU BITCH!! YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN’T DO THIS!!”

Tara took her brush away and let Tara pathetically utter the embarrassing phrase. “I’m Victoria Justice and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys.”

Victoria was so disappointed in herself as she laid on the bed contemplating how degrading this all was…especially when Tara brought her feet up to her mouth and began sucking on several of her small toes at once. Victoria looked over at the other girls. Ariana and Miranda were in the same situation as her. They looked disgusted and humiliated as their captors savored the taste of their adorable toes. But beyond them on the other bed was Jennette still trying to hold out against Kat. “Good. At least one of us is still resisting this silly bullshit,” Victoria thought as she heard Jennette cackling from the other side of the room.

Jennette was squirming on the bed while belly laughter poured out of her at that point. The brush swiping back and forth across her oiled feet was getting to her. Her soles were just too ticklish to maintain her tough girl facade. Jennette’s face was turning from pink to dark red as she kept laughing. The bristles attacked her meaty soles again and again. Kat was focusing on Jennette’s insteps, which she seemed to be guarding because she was constantly trying to cross one foot in front of the other to block that certain area.

Kat was also shocked at how strong Jennette was, especially when she was tied up and facing with someone tickling her secretly hyper-ticklish feet. Jennette kicked her powerful legs and arched her body up off the mattress over and over in response. Kat called Mitch and Vince over to help her with such a spirited captive. The men each took one of Jennette’s legs and held them steady. Jennette tried but couldn’t even bend her legs to kick at all. Her bare feet were now sitting vulnerable for Kat to play with.

Jennette screamed as she felt Kat pulling back the toes on her left foot with one hand and then using the nails on her free hand to swipe around just below her toes. Jennette’s foot jolted and shook around as she still tried to dodge the tickle attack. But there was little Jennette could realistically do other than cry out laughter to the ceiling. She tried to curl her toes down, but Kat had a firm hold prying them up and leaving the undersides vulnerable.

Tickling under her toes was a major hot spot on Jennette’s feet. She couldn’t stand the feeling. Jennette thrashed her head from side to side and literally screamed with frustration. She couldn’t handle being stuck in this position knowing that her captors were going to hold her down and force her to endure some of the worst tickling she’ll ever receive in her life.

Kat switched to Jennette’s other foot and again began to slide her fingernails firmly across the oily surface just as the base of Jennette’s toes. Jennette screamed and began to cry as she was forced to endure it. Kat loved it though. She roamed along the base of Jennette’s toes and scratched teasingly over the exposed undersides of them.

Jennette growled with rage as laughter continued to slip out. She hated being so out of control of her body. Kat switched back and forth between each of Jennette’s feet for a while. And every so often, Kat would pick up her brush and give Jennette’s oily soles a quick scrub just to keep her off guard. Jennette laughed like a wild woman and began to cry she hated it so much.

And eventually, the tickling took its toll. Jennette too fell victim to the relentless tickle torture method. With frustration ringing in her voice, Jennette finally shouted, “HAHAHAHAHAAA!! ENOUGH!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STOP AND I’LL SAY YOUR STUPID FUCKING PHRASE!!”

Kat stopped and the men released their hold on her legs. Jennette was winded but managed to get out, “You all are the scum of the earth, you know that, right? Ugh! Fine. I’m Jennette McCurdy and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys. There, are you happy?”

“Not quite, sugar,” Kat replied as she sat on the edge of the bed and scooped Jennette’s feet back up in an armlock. Jennette rolled her eyes and let out a disapproving groan as Kat began to tenderly suck and gently kiss her soft, little toes.

The nefarious gang continued to enjoy the women’s toes for some time before leaving them bound in the hotel room. Then they left to plan their next celebrity abduction.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Another one! Incredible work! I'll be reading this again and again for the next few months/years.

so glad to see you back in action!! great job as always. The FBI agents are getting a bit cocky these days kicking their feet up haha

“The Celebrity Tickler” Part 17

Starring:
Ariana Grande
Victoria Justice
Miranda Cosgrove
Jennette McCurdy

July 8, 2020
F.B.I. Headquarters
Los Angeles, California

F.B.I. Special Agent Kelly Henderson reclined in her office chair. She kicked off her black heels and propped her pantyhosed feet up on her desk while she enjoyed a few minutes of rest. She was absolutely worn out from working this case nonstop for months.

Kelly had just closed her eyes for a few seconds when she heard a light tapping on her office door frame. Her partner, F.B.I. Special Agent Ashley Goff was standing there looking just as tired. Ashley had bags under her eyes and was holding a cup of coffee.

Ashley: “Care if I join you?”

Kelly: “Not at all. I just couldn’t type anymore this morning. That last stunt Bickler and his crew pulled off was outrageous. I’m up to my eyeballs in reports. And we still have to catch this asshole!”

Ashley set her coffee on the Kelly’s desk and pulled up a chair. She too kicked off her tan heels and slid her pantyhosed soles up onto the desk for a little rest and relaxation. Ashley slid her silky feet together and gave a satisfying groan as she reclined in her chair.

Ashley: “And to make matters worse, now we have to find three more accomplices. Those latest celebrities all described three others that have never shown up on our radar. So is Bickler recruiting now?!”

Kelly: “Hell if I know. Probably picked up some more crazy tickling lunatics that are as nutty as he is. Who in their right mind would make it their mission to kidnap and tickle celebrities?”

Ashley: “I don’t know but Bickler the Tickler seems to find it worthwhile. God, can you imagine what those poor women go through? To find out you’ve been kidnapped by this deranged tickle freak. Nobody knows where you are. And you’re just stuck with him as he tickles you until you can’t take another second of it.”

Kelly: “Christ, don’t remind me. If I have to do another interview and hear some celebrity detail how she laughed until she thought she was going to pass out…gives me the creeps. I won’t even let a guy give me a foot rub.”

Ashley: “Oh I would struggle for sure. Especially if I was tied up. God, you couldn’t even move to defend yourself. He could just do whatever he wanted to make you laugh. Under your arms…all over your tummy…your feet. Bickler always makes sure to get their feet really bad each time. I don’t know if I could take it.”

Kelly: “It’ll feel great when we finally put cuffs on this asshole.”

Ashley raised her coffee cup in agreement before she took another sip. Then their boss, Mike Stoddard, cleared his throat from the doorway. With a prickly tone, he informed them, “Get your shoes back on, ladies. We’ve just got word that Bickler’s crew nabbed another group of celebrities last night.”

Ashley groaned while she tilted her head back. Kelly pulled her feet down and began slipping on her heels again.

Stoddard: “They were all complaining of being tickled with several different tickling tools. A couple of them were claiming they had their toes sucked. More of the same things we’ve been seeing with this case. So let’s get on it, ladies. Good luck.”

July 7, 2020
Victorious/iCarly Reunion Nickelodeon Studio Lot
Los Angeles, California

“AND CUT!!!” yelled the director as the crew wrapped up after the first day of shooting the Victorious/iCarly Reunion Special. Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice, Miranda Cosgrove, and Jennette McCurdy were all released from the set. The four stars had planned on riding together to a nearby restaurant to catch up after the first day of filming.

They waited on the studio lot. Ariana was getting impatient while tapping her foot on the ground and huffing. “Where is this driver?” she grumped.

Finally, a black limousine pulled up alongside them. A tall, lanky woman with sharp features and black hair got out from the front passenger seat. She wore a black women’s suit and looked the part of an assistant driver for the limousine company. None of the women recognized her as one of Simon’s newest cronies, Kat.

Kat walked around the limo and greeted the actresses as she opened the door for them. The assistant driver had a slight smirk as they filed into the limousine one by one. “Enjoy the complimentary champagne, ladies,” Kat said with a slightly sadistic inflection as she closed the rear door.

Ariana poured everyone a glass of champagne from the already opened bottle chilled in a bucket of ice. The women sipped their drinks and reminisced.

Victoria rubbed her forehead. She was getting lightheaded. “I think I need a drink of water. Does anyone see any bottled water?”

Jennette scrunched her face as she examined the champagne bottle. “How strong is this stuff? Damn.”

Ariana put her glass down and fanned herself with her hand. “My head is starting to spin.”

Miranda looked worriedly at her glass. Her eyes lit up with sudden fear as she noticed the limousine pull into the parking lot of a hotel. Miranda quickly alerted the others, “Wait, why are we pulling in behind a hotel?! This isn’t even close to the restaurant. What’s this driver doing?!”

As the limo came to a stop, the actresses realized they couldn’t open their doors. Their minds were starting to feel hazy from whatever was in their drinks. They began to shout and smack their palms on the glass to get anybody’s attention.

The opaque glass between the driver’s compartment and the rear passenger area of the limo began to lower. The four women saw their driver looking back at them through the rearview mirror. Simon was smiling. Yet another group of careless celebrities to have fun with. Victoria, Miranda, Jennette, and Ariana stared at him with terrified expressions.

Ariana: “You better unlock these doors for us!”

Jennette: “What was in that drink, huh?! That wasn’t normal alcohol.”

Victoria: “Why are we at this hotel? You were supposed to take us to the restaurant.”

Miranda: “You’re not that guy are you?! Oh God, please don’t be him. What do you want with us?”

Simon simply held up his infamous feather for them all to see. He twirled it playfully and teasingly replied, “Goochie goochie goo…”

There was an immediate uproar of shouting and yelling as the celebrities tried to flag someone down to help get them out of the limo. Simon calmly rolled the dividing window back up and waited for the drugged champagne to take effect. Despite their loud struggle within the limo, nobody heard their shouts. Soon, the ladies passed out and were carried up to a soundproofed hotel room.

1 HOUR LATER…

Victoria groaned as she started to come to. She could feel her arms were being held above her head. Victoria blinked to clear her vision. Her wrists were locked in padded leather cuffs and pulled above her head. Victoria found she was in a kneeling position. But instead of kneeling on the floor, she was on top of a large, padded table. It must have been carried to the room because it was unlike any other table Victoria had seen. She thought it resembled a large massage table.

Victoria tried to pull her arms down, but the restraints only allowed her arms to bend just far enough to where she couldn’t block her armpits. She tugged and grunted, but her arms were stuck. The rest of Victoria’s body was unrestrained. Victoria was wearing a t-shirt with blue jean cutoff shorts and black booties.

Victoria noticed Ariana, Miranda, and Jennette were still unconscious. They too hung with their arms above them as they knelt on the table beside her. Their eyes were closed in peaceful bliss from what was about to happen to them.

Victoria shouted for help. Not that she expected it, but her instincts told her she had to try. Unfortunately, no help came. Worse yet, Victoria’s shouting got the attention of Simon and his crew. “What have you done to us?! Let us out of here! Now or I’ll scream and someone will call the cops!”

Simon: “You’ve already been screaming. Doesn’t seem like anyone will be coming to rescue you anytime soon.”

Victoria was momentarily stunned after Simon called her bluff. She glared at him with a frumpy expression. Simon informed her, “And since you’re the first one to wake up from your complimentary champagne, you’re the lucky one who gets to be tickled first. Tara here will do the honors.”

Victoria tried to look behind her where Simon was gesturing when she suddenly felt hands reaching up under the bottom of her t-shirt. Nimble fingers began dancing along her sides, sending Victoria into high-pitched giggling. Her body swayed and jerked about as Tara’s fingers roamed around her tender obliques under her shirt. Victoria tried to keep her giggles to a minimum out of spite toward this crazy group she had heard so many terrible things about.

Tara skittered her nails along Victoria’s tummy as she tensed it instinctively. Eeks and squeals slipped out as Victoria gritted her teeth. Shocks of ticklish sensations pulsated up her torso. Tara’s fingers were roaming all over her belly and along her waist where her jean shorts rose up to. Victoria twisted and shook her restraints in an effort to pull her arms down, but they were fastened to a metal contraption that arced over the top of the table.

Victoria’s face was scrunched as she desperately tried to hold back her laughter. Maybe they would get bored of tickling someone who didn’t react much? A girl could hope, right? But God were Tara’s nails maddening as they danced over Victoria’s tummy. She flicked and lightly scratched her nails across Victoria’s flat, toned stomach under her t-shirt. Victoria hissed giggles and tried to bend forward at the waist to protect her vulnerable midsection.

“Let’s get this pesky shirt out of the way,” Tara cooly stated as she lifted the bottom edge of Victoria’s shirt up. She curled the shirt over itself and then tied a little knot with the loose fabric in the back to hold it up around Victoria’s ribs. Victoria looked down at her now exposed abdomen and whined. And then she quickly blurted out giggles and squeals when Tara picked right back up with the tummy tickles. Tara gave her belly a ticklish massage as she explored every inch of it, testing for weak points. Tara’s fingers circled Victoria’s naval while the poor girl twisted and cried out.

Victoria: “Aaaah! Hehehehe! Quit it! Hehehehehehe! Not my stomach! Hehehe! Stop touching me!”

Victoria’s shouts and giggling began to wake the others. As the others stirred, they awoke to a very dreadful realization.

Miranda was kneeling on the table between Ariana and Jennette. She began to blink as she came to. Hearing Victoria’s giggling, Miranda looked over and saw her friend at the end of the table laughing and squirming as a woman tickled her tummy. That’s when Miranda felt Sadie behind her resting her fingers along the exposed sliver of skin between her white tank top and her black leggings. A shiver went down Miranda’s body. She knew she would be tickled next just like Victoria. Miranda tensed already, knowing how sensitive her stomach and sides were.

Sadie began to wiggle her fingers along Miranda’s sides, just above her hips. A broad smile forced its way onto Miranda’s face, but she kept quiet. The fingers probing her sides were instantly bothersome though. Sadie began kneading Miranda’s flanks as she slid her hands up under her tank top. Miranda squeaked and giggled while she fidgeted on the table next to her friends.

Sadie increased her tempo and began quickly skittering her nails across Miranda’s sides and belly. Miranda jolted and burst into more giggling as she tried to scrunch her body down into a ball to protect her ticklish stomach. Sadie wiggled her fingertips over the toned tummy and down around her waistline. Then she roamed upward and began scrunching her fingertips around either side of Miranda’s bellybutton. Miranda jolted with the feeling. Giggles flowed from her with ease. Sadie teasingly wiggled one lone fingertip up into the shallow naval and wreaked havoc on the actress. Miranda tried to keep control over her reactions, but the giggles were freely coming out of her.

And Victoria too by the looks of it. The two brunettes swayed and giggled as their captors played with their bellies and sides. Victoria was trying to concentrate as she told Miranda, “Aaagh! Hehehehe! I really don’t want to laugh right now! Hehehehe! But this is bad!”

Miranda replied, “Hehehehe! I don’t want to laugh either! Aaacck! No! Hehehehe! We just need to stay strong! Hehehehe! And not give them what they want!”

“Oh you’ll give me what I want,” Sadie said cooly in Miranda’s ear as she began lifting her tank top up to reveal her sides. Then Sadie slipped her thumbs in the waistband of Miranda’s leggings and began tugging them down ever so slowly until her hips and lower abdominals were completely exposed. Miranda looked down with a pouty expression and groaned at her new vulnerability.

Sadie rested her fingers along Miranda’s ribs and felt the poor girl’s body shudder with nervousness. Miranda was taking shallow breaths as she tried to prepare for the next tickling assault. Then fingers danced to life as they roamed along her ribs. Miranda shrieked and twisted frantically. She tried clenching her teeth together but her laughter kept slipping out. Sadie dropped down and began massaging her fingers along Miranda’s hips and lower tummy. Miranda groaned again with despair before plummeting back into hissing, reluctant giggles and the occasional string of laughter.

Miranda’s jostling on the table had awoken Jennette next to her. The sassy blonde began to grumble as she blinked and lifted her head. Although she was initially quite confused, Jennette quickly came to her senses after hearing Victoria and Miranda struggling as they were being tickled. Ariana still hung limp from her wrist cuffs on the far end of the table from Jennette.

Jennette looked pissed as she took in her surroundings. She angrily sighed and commented, “Ugh! I should have known. Why did it have to be this creep? This isn’t happening, right? This is just a bad dream from drinking too much crappy champagne, isn’t it?”

“Not a bad dream, I’m afraid,” Kat said with a smirk. She slipped her hands under Jennette’s t-shirt and folded it up once so there was a gap between it and Jennette’s jeans. Jennette looked down at the band of pale skin that was now exposed and growled with frustration. “Pull my shirt back down,” she said sternly.

“Actresses don’t give me orders,” Kat whispered in Jennette’s ear as she placed her fingers along both sides of her waist. Kat began to slide her fingertips gently across the bare skin. Jennette held still and didn’t let out a peep. Kat began crawling her long nails along the tender obliques and across the front of Jennette’s tummy. Jennette remained silent, but Kat could feel her torso flex with tension as she explored it.

Kat: “I think someone might be a little more sensitive than she’s letting on.”

Jennette fidgeted slightly and gave an irritated growl as Kat’s nails scratched gently over her pale stomach. “Guess again,” Jennette said coldly, trying to ignore the tickles. Kat just laughed with amusement. She slipped her fingers down around Jennette’s waistline and wriggled her nails slowly outward until she reached Jennette’s obliques. Then she scratched her nails up the milky sides. Jennette’s tummy flexed uncomfortably, but she remained quiet as she hung from the wrist cuffs.

Kat: “Can I tell you a secret?”

Jennette didn’t respond. She kept trying to hold perfectly still while Kat gave her belly tickles.

“I absolutely adore tough girls,” Kat said with hushed delight. Her words lingered in Jennette’s ear as her fingers massaged and traced over the blonde’s sides. Then she skittered her nails gently around the outside of Jennette’s cute little bellybutton. Jennette sneered and jerked her body as a way of signaling to Kat that she wasn’t in the mood to be touched.

“I hope you adore prison. Because that’s where my attorney is going to send you when I get out of here. And you might as well stop. I’m not ticklish,” Jennette said confidently.

Kat slid her hands further up under Jennette’s shirt to trickle her nails up and down Jennette’s ribs. “We’ll see. We’re just getting started. Still plenty of places to explore with you. I haven’t even gotten to your feet yet,” Kat said matter of factly. A cold chill went down Jennette’s back. She kept her frosty demeanor, but the seed of worry was planted.

About that time, Ariana startled awake when Victoria jostled into her. The petite starlet gasped when she saw she was bound with wrist cuffs that held her arms up. And her fellow Nickelodeon co-stars were all tied the same way. Victoria and Miranda seemed like they were on the verge of breaking out with laughter. They giggled and squirmed on the table as women tickled their sides and tummies. Jennette looked irritated as a dark-haired lady stroked her fingernails across Jennette’s tensed, quivering stomach.

Ariana’s expression was wide with fear. She couldn’t form words as she took in the sight of her friends being tickled. Ariana looked down at her attire. She had on a crop top and yoga pants that hugged low on her hips. In that outstretched position, plenty of her tan midriff was completely vulnerable. “Oh God, why did I have to wear this outfit today?!” Ariana thought to herself as she whimpered in self-pity.

One of Simon’s arms curved around her body from behind. Ariana let out a troubled sigh. Then Simon began teasingly wiggling a single finger as he brought it closer and closer to Ariana’s naval. Ariana gasped and her heart rate quickened. This was about to happen and the man’s finger was headed right for her poor, defenseless bellybutton! Ariana squirmed with discomfort. She pleaded, “Please! Wait! Just stop for a second! I’m not ready! I’m not ready! Come on! Can’t you just hold off for a few seconds so we can talk Hahahahahaha!!!”

Ariana was suddenly overcome with ticklish sensations as Simon lightly massaged the inside of her bellybutton with his finger. Ariana’s quivering tummy twisted and scrunched as she tried to move any way possible to get away from his tummy tickles. Simon easily kept his fingertip on target, however. Ariana thrashed and squealed with laughter as she dealt with the pesky finger exploring her naval region.

When Ariana felt Simon’s fingers rest on her bare sides, she gasped again. He seemed to have a commanding presence before he even began moving his hands. Ariana pleaded with him not to start yet, but she soon resumed her laughter. Simon began slowly trickling his fingers over her sides down to her hips. Ariana squealed with surprise and melted into giggles. Simon kept it light at first. He gently wiggled his fingertips across her exposed obliques as he felt her core tense and squirm.

Ariana: “Hehehehehe!! Please! Please! PLEASE!! Don’t do this to me! Hehehehehe!! I can get you money! Lots and lots of money! Hehehehehe!! Oh God, not my stomach!”

Ignoring her bribe, Simon chose to sweep his wriggling fingertips across Ariana’s tan tummy. The singer didn’t last long. She drooped her head down with a smile that was a mile wide. Laughter broke free as she shook her head from side to side helplessly. Simon could feel her abdominal muscles squeezing and contorting as he plagued her toned belly. Ariana began shrieking with laughter and squirming wildly against the wrist restraints holding her upright.

Ariana almost slipped off the table due to her crazed struggling. Simon wrapped an arm around her upper torso to hold her steady and gave her side a relentless tickling with his free hand. Ariana craned her head up toward the ceiling and let loose frantic, screaming laughter as he held her in place. She tried folding her body over to scrunch her side down and protect herself from the tickles. But Simon and the wrist cuffs held her up and kept her flank exposed. All Ariana could do was scream with panicked laughter.

Next to Ariana, Victoria wasn’t having an easy time either. Tara was probing a fingertip in her bellybutton. And with her other hand, Tara was roaming her fingernails up and down Victoria’s left side. The babbling brunette was breaking down now. Laughter escaped her as she wiggled and jerked around on the table. Victoria felt so weak and helpless. She had tried not to laugh, but the lady behind her seemed to force it out of her so easily. It made Victoria feel powerless.

Victoria: “Hahahahaha!! Please, lady! Stop it! Hahahahaha!! Not my belly! Hahahahaha!!”

Tara could feel Victoria’s abdominal muscles contorting and quivering as she slid her fingers over Victoria’s lean tummy. Victoria’s laughter continued to get more and more out of control. She felt like a fool for laughing, but what could she do? Tara scrunched her fingers along Victoria’s naked sides where her shirt had been pulled up. The actress shrieked and let out burst after burst of frantic laughter.

Tara revisited her bellybutton. Victoria hissed giggles as she felt a finger scratching around the perimeter, slowing circling closer to its true target. Victoria shut her eyes and thought maybe she could contain her laughter for a bit if she tried really hard. Tara rubbed her finger around the edge of Victoria’s naval and then slipped it inside to massage the shallow bellybutton. Victoria was surprised by how sensitive she was and let out a cry of wild laughter. Apparently, it was no use trying to contain her laughter. She was far too ticklish. Victoria let out high-pitched laughter as Tara continued to play with her sides and belly.

Tara: “Such a ticklish little bellybutton. I might have to kiss it and give it some attention from my tongue later.”

Victoria: “What?! Eww!! No! Absolutely not! Hahahahahaha!! What kind of weirdo are you?! Hahahahahaha!! Don’t put your tongue in my bellybutton! Hahahaha!! That sounds so disgusting!”

Tara scrunched her fingertips over Victoria’s pale tummy. Victoria was trying to focus on what she was saying, but ended up throwing her head back in wild laughter. She had never felt such a burning sensation in her stomach from laughing so much.

Miranda had joined in her laughter. The dark-haired beauty had a wide smile on her face and sweet, tantalizing laughter rushing out while Sadie plagued up around her ribs. Sadie had slipped her hands under Miranda’s already pushed up tank top and was giving her a merciless finger-wiggling treatment around her upper ribcage. Miranda screamed and tried to pull her arms down to block, but nothing budged. She hung there cackling like a crazy woman while some woman tickled the crap out of her.

Miranda: “Hahahahahaha!! Please! I can’t!! Hahahahahahaha!! I hate this! Hahahahaha!! Tickling is the worst! Hahahahaha!! You have to stop! Anything you want!! Hahahaha!! And it’s yours!!”

Sadie kept up her cruel tickling tactics and spoke gently into Miranda’s ear, “I’ve been doing this so long…so many woman have promised me ANYTHING I want. But they don’t seem to understand…what I want…is this right here. I want you to laugh even harder for me as I move my wiggling fingers down your sides and over your tummy. Okay? Can you do that? Can you give me what I really want?”

Miranda heard the words and immediately felt demoralized. She let her head hang down as she continued to laugh hysterically. She finally called back, “Please don’t make me do that! Hahahahahaha!! Don’t make me laugh anymore! Hahahahahaha!! Don’t make me!”

But Miranda was plunged into more ticklish madness as Sadie squeezed her sides methodically as she moved downward. Miranda squirmed on the table. She even tried to use her legs to kick backwards at her tickler. Sadie easily dodged the desperate attempts to shove her away. All the while keeping her fingers wiggling down Miranda’s obliques and over her trembling tummy. Miranda continued to try and kick back at Sadie as she screamed laughter. Sadie’s hands never seemed to leave her sides though, and it drove Miranda nuts.

Sadie: “Oh what a naughty girl. I’ll have to tickle you extra hard for trying to kick me.”

Miranda: “No! Hahahahahahaha!!! I’m sorry! Hahahaha!! I won’t do it anymore! Hahahaha! I just wanted you to stop! Please! Hahahahaha!! I said I was sorry!”

Sadie ignored her pleading and began squeezing firmly around Miranda’s exposed hips. Sadie had pulled her leggings down so far, Miranda was concerned her butt might start to show. The skillful hands kneading her hips and scratching teasingly over her lower abdominal region was making Miranda let loose with unbridled laughter. She swayed her hips around trying to get away, but Sadie’s hands followed her wherever she tried to go.

Jennette looked over sympathetically at her former iCarly coworker. Miranda was clearly not handling the tickling well now at all. Kat was still lightly stroking her nails over Jennette’s obliques. Kat took her time as she explored her torso’s ticklish areas, seeing what got Jennette squirming as she sternly held back her laughter. Jennette grumped as she tried to shake off the pestering nails that were annoying her. Kat couldn’t see the hint of a smile at the corners of Jennette’s mouth since she was standing behind her, but Kat was skilled enough from her work as a dominatrix that she sensed her tickling was having an effect.

In an instant, Kat jumped her fingertips up under Jennette’s t-shirt and began tickling Jennette’s ribs with a much more aggressive touch. Jennette was caught off guard and a moment of girlish giggles escaped her. Jennette gritted her teeth and tensed her torso as she struggled to keep from giggling further. Kat was giving her a ten-finger rib tickling that caused Jennette to sway and shift around wildly. Jennette didn’t want to chance even yelling at Kat because she was sure nothing but giggles would come out.

Kat brought her flailing fingers down lower and re-visited Jennette’s tender sides. Jennette’s face was contorted into a puckered expression of maximum restraint. She fought to hold back her giggles. No part of Jennette wanted to give this crazy woman the remote satisfaction of hearing even just a few giggles. Jennette was determined to hold out.

Jennette felt Kat unbuttoning her jeans. She looked down at the hands gently tugging her now loose pants down a bit so that her hips and lower tummy were exposed. Jennette tried to look back over her shoulder and yelled, “Hey! What’s the deal with undoing my jeans, lady?! Put them back the way they were!”

Kat put her lips right by Jennette’s ear and spoke softly to her as she slid her wiggling fingers downward to Jennette’s supple, lower tummy. “I just want to explore ALL of your cute little tummy, my dear,” Kat explained as she began trickling her fingertips along Jennette’s waistline. Jennette fidgeted and grunted with annoyed resistance at the new feeling.

Jennette fired back, “Well I just want to explore ALL of your ugly face with my FIST!!! Now let us go!!!” Kat fluttered her nails up Jennette’s tummy, feeling her abdominal muscles begin to twitch and tremble. Jennette pursed her lips as she fought back the urge to laugh.

Ariana was deeply relieved that she was finally getting a break. Simon had just stepped away from her. She was grateful not to have his fingers exploring her sides and belly anymore. Ariana let her body slouch forward as she hung from the wrist straps. She took deep breaths as she began to catch her breath.

“Don’t get too comfortable,” Simon warned from behind her. Ariana snapped back to complete awareness. She twisted and strained to look behind her. Ariana saw Simon approaching her again with his hands behind his back, as if he were hiding something. Ariana nervously began asking him what he was holding, but he wouldn’t answer her.

Simon stepped in front of the table and faced Ariana directly. Ariana looked powerless as she pleaded and whimpered while kneeling on the table. She kept asking him what he planned to do next. Simon pulled his infamous feather out from behind his back to show her. He watched her expression break down into one of complete despair.

“More tickling?!” Ariana blurted out.

Simon wafted his feather in front of her and replied, “Lots more tickling, sweetie. You’ve only begun to laugh. Now, back to that cute little tummy of yours.”

Ariana gave a brief, whimpering cry of protest but soon began to let out adorable, hearty laughter as Simon’s feather licked her vulnerable sides. Simon flicked his feather with precision as he tickled Ariana’s lean belly, her sensitive sides, and in her shallow bellybutton. Ariana yelled and laughed as the feather slid over her midriff. “I thought you were done! Hahahahahaha!!!” Ariana cried as she squirmed away from the tip of the feather.

Simon chuckled at her ignorance. “No, Ms. Grande. Not unless you want to tell your millions of fans how pathetically ticklish you are. Then I’ll be done.” Ariana looked embarrassed. She sheepishly replied, “No, please don’t make me do that. Hahahahahahahaha!! Can’t you just tickle me for a little longer and then let me go?”

“Not how it works, sweetheart,” Simon explained as he kept dancing his feather over her tummy. Ariana was squirming her torso around like a belly dancer as she tried to dodge the unbearable feathering. She squealed with laughter as she desperately shifted her body around. “The only thing that makes this tickling stop is for you to tell your fans how much of a ticklish wimp you are,” Simon told her as he flicked his feather around the tender rim of her bellybutton. Ariana almost doubled over, but the restraints kept her somewhat upright. She let loose a barrage of frantic laughter while she shook her head back and forth. “No, please! Hahahahahahaha!!! Don’t humiliate me in front of my fans!! Hahahahahahaha!!”

Simon swished his feather across Ariana’s stomach and listened to her cackle. He replied, “Oh I’ll make you look like a pathetic giggling mess in front of your fans. That’s what I do with all of you pompous celebrities. Just wait until I get to those cute little feet of yours, Ms. Grande. I’ll have you absolutely screaming for me to stop.” Ariana whimpered and tried to hang her head with a pouty expression, but she couldn’t stop giggling and fidgeting around from Simon’s feather caressing her tummy.

1 HOUR LATER…

The four women had been moved to a different position. Now they were lying on the two queen-sized beds in the hotel room. Ariana and Victoria were bound next to each other on one bed and Miranda and Jennette were secured on the other. Each was tied with their hands bound to the headboard frame with the use of leather wrist cuffs. Their legs were left unbound to allow them quite a bit of movement on the beds without totally allowing them to escape. Simon wanted to give them the illusion they could move around and resist the tickling that was to come.

They were also blindfolded now. Black strips of cloth covered their eyes to prevent them from seeing anything. The ladies were extremely anxious as they laid on the beds waiting for the nightmare scenario to continue. They had no way of seeing what their captors might be getting ready to do.

Miranda sensed her shirt was still bunched up around her upper torso. Her leggings still hugged low on her hips from where they had been tugged down. Miranda whined, “God, I wish my stomach wasn’t showing so much. I can barely breathe without it aching because they tickled us so long. I’ve never laughed that much in my whole life. Ugh!”

Ariana was well aware of the exposed gap between her tiny crop top and the low-seated yoga pants she had on. “I know! Like damn, that was legit over an hour, right?! My abs are burning! And go me…I had to wear this stupid outfit that shows off my midriff. Lesson learned, I guess.”

Jennette grunted as she strained to pull free from the wrist straps. Infuriated, she told the rest, “We need to get loose so we can sneak out of here before they come back! Try pulling on your cuffs. Maybe one of us can get a hand free or something. I don’t want to be on this bed when they come back!”

Victoria took Jennette’s instruction and tried to wiggle her hands free from the leather cuffs. She twisted and yanked against them, but they held her arms firmly toward the headboard. She sighed as she said, “Errrr!! These stupid cuffs are too tight! God, what are we going to do? I don’t want them to keep tickling me!”

Miranda felt the presence of someone who just sat on the edge of the bed near where her legs were. Sadie was ready to begin with her victim. Miranda was lying on her stomach at the moment. As she started to pull her legs up into more of a fetal position, hands pulled her legs back out straight. Then Miranda felt an arm encircle around her ankles, keeping her legs firmly trapped. Miranda was stammering with fear. She didn’t want anyone anywhere near her feet. Miranda quickly alerted the other women that someone had pinned her legs. She couldn’t move much. Miranda was panicking as she shouted at her friends, who were also greatly concerned now. They didn’t want anything to happen to their friend, and they especially didn’t want anyone doing it to them either.

Miranda felt her heart skip a beat as one of her shoelaces was pulled loose. Now it was painfully obvious what was about to happen. Miranda groaned and let out high-pitched squeals of dread as she felt her other shoelace being loosened. Then one of her loose tennis shoes was slipped off her foot. Miranda let out a whimper in response.

Jennette: “What?! What is it?! What’s wrong?!”

Miranda felt the cool air on her warm, slightly damp sock. In a fearful voice, Miranda answered, “They just took off my shoe!”

The other girls tensed instinctively after she exclaimed it. None of them wanted these creeps taking off their shoes to tickle them.

Victoria: “Your…your shoe? Oh crap…”

Miranda let out a pathetic whine again as her other tennis shoe was taken from her. Now her feet, still clad in her white anklet socks, wiggled and crossed over one another as they lay trapped in Sadie’s armlock.

Miranda: “They just took off my other shoe!”

Ariana: “They what?! Oh no! Miranda, just try to stay calm. It’ll be okay.”

Jennette: “Hey! Whoever you are, you better leave Miranda alone!”

Sadie hooked one finger under the cusp of the sock and began to slowly roll it back over itself, first revealing Miranda’s broad, pinkish heel. Not a rough patch on it as it came into view. Sadie peeled the sock down further, revealing Miranda’s creamy, pale arch, then her meaty pad below her toes, and then finally, her dainty toes with black toenail polish. Miranda let out a worried squeal.

Ariana: “Miranda, what is it? What’s happening? I can’t see.”

Miranda: “They…they just…took off my sock!”

Miranda felt Sadie doing the same thing to her other sock, which she was trying to block with her already bared foot. Miranda tried squirming around a bit more this time, but Sadie began peeling down her remaining sock despite her struggles. Soon it was rolled inside out and dropped to the floor at the edge of the bed. Miranda’s bare feet hung suspended in Sadie’s armlock waiting to be tormented. Miranda balled her hands into fists and tensed her body as she waited for the inevitable.

Sadie’s finger began to gently swipe down Miranda’s arches. The size 7 feet she had in her clutches jolted and wagged fiercely at the slightest touch. Miranda was so anxious about having her feet tickled. All she could feel was a sense of dread as she laid on the bed unable to see and only feeling the occasional finger grazing her feet. Miranda knew it would get a lot worse once her tickler was done teasing her. But even the teasing was driving her crazy.

Sadie trailed a lone fingernail down Miranda’s pale soles. Miranda squealed and laughed into the mattress as she squirmed about. The armlock kept her face down on her belly as she wiggled her feet behind her. Sadie playfully ran her fingernail in concentrated, random patterns over Miranda’s broad, naked heels.

Jennette: “Hey! What are you doing to her?! Leave her alone!”

Victoria: “Miranda, what’s going on?! Try to stay calm!”

Miranda rolled left and right on the bed as Sadie began swiping her fingernails faster across her vulnerable soles. Miranda cried out to her friends, “Hahahahahaha!!! I can’t! She’s tickling my feet!!”

Ariana let out a concerned groan and said, “Oh no! That sounds awful! Miranda, hang on! It’ll be okay!”

“You sure about that?” Simon commented as he slid off one of Ariana’s black flats she was wearing, revealing her petite size 6 sole. Ariana immediately crossed her bare sole behind the one with the shoe on still. Simon wrestled with her other foot until he managed to take away the other flat. Ariana’s small soles were tan with pink polish capping her adorable little toes. Her soles were dainty and feminine and absolutely flawless. Ariana curled her toes down and shouted, “Oh God, no!! Someone just took my shoes off!!”

Victoria: “What?! Seriously?! Hey, whoever you are…please just leave her alone! This is really not cool!”

Jennette: “Leave them both alone, you jerks!”

Simon started with his feather. Ariana was lying on her back with her ankles pinned in an armlock as she whimpered. Simon slid it teasingly up and down Ariana’s soles, making her giggle a bit at first. The feather traced up her smooth arches, danced across the pads below her toes, and then fluttered around along the undersides of her toes. Ariana squirmed on the bed as her giggling increased. She was trying to fight off the embarrassing feeling of losing control, but his feather was so damn persistent and terribly accurate as it kept finding sensitive areas.

Victoria was a nervous wreck as she listened to Ariana giggling and sensed her writhing around on the bed next to her. She imagined what that person must be doing to Ariana’s feet and dreaded that she would soon be forced to join the suffering. So when Victoria felt Tara grab her legs and encircle them in an armlock, she freaked out. Victoria arched her back and tried kicking her legs to free herself. She screamed, “Nooo!!” as Tara unzipped the short zippers on the sides of Victoria’s black booties. Victoria felt her shoes being pulled off of, leaving her only in short, white socks.

Even while giggling due to Simon’s feather, Ariana was concerned enough that she asked, “Victoria, what is it?! What’s happening? Are they getting you too?!”

Victoria: “Yeah, they’re taking my shoes off! What do I do?!”

Jennette called out from the other bed, “Try not to let them take your socks off! At least deny them that! Kick your legs a bunch and don’t make it easy for them!”

Victoria continued to scream and plead with her captor. But the only response she got was Tara peeling her socks down off her warm soles. Victoria writhed and shouted for Tara to leave her socks on at least. But she ignored her as she slowly rolled them off. Coming into view were Victoria’s flawless pink heels, then her dainty arches, and the her rosy pads below her immaculate toes. Victoria had lovely toes that descended from her big toes in a perfect gradual order. Her toenails were painted pure white and looked absolutely breathtaking. Victoria grumbled as she felt her freshly-bared feet were now vulnerable in the woman’s tight hold.

Victoria let out a defeated sigh and told her friends, “Ugh, it didn’t work! She got my socks off! I’m so scared! I don’t know what to do!”

“All you have to do is laugh for me,” Tara said as she began scribbling her fingertips across her trapped size 6.5 soles. Victoria flung her body against the mattress with a startled squeal and began frantically laughing as she kicked her legs. Tara’s fingers were stroking her buttery arches and heels. They felt immaculately soft as she swiped across Victoria’s smooth skin. She rolled to her side as she cackled and continued to kick her legs. Victoria’s feet flailed about in Tara’s armlock. Her toes splayed and scrunched as she scratched her fingernails up Victoria’s feet until she was getting at the pads just below her toes.

Jennette grumbled as she listened to her three friends all breaking into laughter. She laid her head back down on the pillow with a disgruntled sigh. But she quickly switched from irritated to concerned when she felt Kat untying her tennis shoes.

“Don’t you fucking dare!” Jennette snapped, unsure of which direction to look due to her blindfold. She twisted her feet and kicked around, but her efforts failed to stop Kat from pulling the shoestrings loose. Jennette flopped her body against the mattress with a snarl. Kat tugged off one of Jennette’s shoes, which was met with an angsty growl. Jennette yelled at whoever was messing with her footwear. “If you value your life, get your hands OFF of my shoes!”

But Kat didn’t care. She wrestled the other shoe off of Jennette’s foot, leaving her in just her socks. Jennette tried to resist losing her socks, but Kat was working them off of her. Kat had to lean on one of Jennette’s legs and pin her foot down before she could snatch the white anklet sock away. Jennette let out a pissed off grumble but still tried to keep her other sock in vain. It too was eventually wrestled off her foot.

Now Jennette was lying on the bed in a t-shirt, jeans, and completely barefoot. Her size 7.5 feet had well-defined toes that descended gradually from her big toes to her pinky toes. Jennette had on red toenail polish today and her soles were a fair hue. Jennette felt her soles were completely vulnerable now, which concerned her. She knew what happened when anyone touched her feet. Jennette tried to continue her tough facade, but something in her tone was different now that she was without her shoes and socks. “You better…you better not think about touching my feet!”

Kat wrapped an arm around Jennette’s ankles and began scribbling her long nails across the bottoms of Jennette’s feet. Jennette jolted and barely stifled a yelp of ticklish surprise. She pursed her lips together and shook her legs in random spasms while she fought back her laughter. Kat scurried her nails all over Jennette’s soles, but mostly concentrated on her lower arches for now.

Jennette was struggling to contain any noise. Short, desperate titters escaped her mouth as she writhed on the bed and tried as hard as she could to pull her feet away from Kat’s clutches. Jennette twisted one way and then the other, but Kat held her ankles firmly and continued to punish her arches with unrelenting tickles. Jennette began to let out a few embarrassing giggles. She didn’t want to chance letting out unrestricted, full-blown laughter, so Jennette only kept repeating the word “Stop!” every few seconds as she wiggled around on the bed. Jennette writhed and twisted as she tried to free her legs. She ended up turning her body so that she was face down on the bed with her upturned soles still firmly clutched in Kat’s armlock. Kat’s fingernails swiped and fluttered across Jennette’s pale, bare arches and heels as the seemingly tough girl fought to contain her giggles.

The four Nickelodeon starlets squirmed on the two beds as their captors continued to torment their bare feet. Their shoes and socks were strewn about the floor near the beds and their giggles and snickers were starting to give way to full-blown laughter.

Victoria squirmed on the bed next to Ariana. The two former costars were shrieking laughter up at the ceiling as their captors plagued their bare soles. Victoria managed to kick her legs free of Tara’s grasp. She pulled her legs up so that her feet were flat against the mattress. Victoria still couldn’t see anything because of the blindfold, but she yelled at Tara, “Stop! Please stop! Don’t touch my feet anymore! Please! Whoever you are, just leave my feet alone!”

Tara replied, “Aw, does the little Hollywood princess need a break from having her poor little feet tickled?”

“Yes! Oh God, please! I can’t stand that feeling!” Victoria exclaimed as she rested on the bed breathing heavily.

“Well, let’s give you a break then,” Tara said as she strolled over to the side of the bed. Victoria still couldn’t see what was going on. She only heard the echoing sounds of her friends laughing as their tickling continued.

But then Victoria felt Tara’s arms bracing against her hips and torso to hold her down. Victoria was immediately on edge. She suddenly remembered her t-shirt had been pulled up and knotted to expose her stomach. Victoria’s toned little tummy tensed a bit as she realized what getting a “break” from the feet tickling meant.

Tara inhaled a full breath and then lowered her lips down so they sealed over Victoria’s tummy. Before Victoria could beg her not to, Tara let out a forceful blow of air as she gave Victoria an unbearable raspberry. The brunette beauty’s head shot off the pillow as she erupted into laughter. Tara took several more breaths and continued blowing down on Victoria’s trembling stomach. Victoria tried to twist away, but Tara was able to hold her down well enough to keep administering the overstimulating raspberries.

Miranda and Jennette couldn’t see past their blindfolds, but they heard the desperate screams and the rippling blowing sound coming from the other bed. Jennette was almost completely distracted by Kat swiping her nails over her scrunched arches, but she still managed to ask, “Hahahaha!! God, what is that sound?! What are they doing to them over there?! Hahahahaha!!”

Miranda was struggling herself as Sadie tickled her pale soles. Miranda cried out to Jennette, “I don’t know, but I have an idea! Hahahahaha!! I just hope they don’t do that to anyone else!” Miranda had the misfortune in the past of experiencing a raspberry on her belly, and it drove her nuts.

Sadie noted her comment and decided to have some fun with her ticklish captive. Miranda didn’t complain when the feet tickling stopped. But her anxiety shot through the roof when Sadie tugged off her blindfold and smiled at her. Miranda quickly scooted away from Sadie with dread and then looked around the room. To her left, Jennette was half growling and half cracking up as Kat held ankles firmly and trickled her nails up and down Jennette’s bare soles. Miranda looked at the other hotel bed where Ariana and Victoria were suffering. Ariana was lying on her side cackling. Simon had her feet trapped in an armlock and was sliding his feather through the small gaps between her tender toes. He would slip his feather between each and every one. Ariana turned her head and screamed laughter into her pillow. And just on the other side of Ariana was Victoria, who was dying as Tara licked around her bellybutton and then blew another drawn-out breath onto her quivering tummy.

Miranda’s attention snapped back to Sadie. Miranda had a worried expression as Sadie leaned in to pin her hips down. “I can tell you don’t want to miss out,” Sadie teased as she took a deep breath of air and began to lower her lips toward Miranda’s unguarded stomach. Miranda whined up until she burst into hysterical laughter when she felt Sadie blowing a series of torturous raspberries across her abdomen.

Miranda: “AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AAAGH!! NO!! STOP IT!! HAHAHAHAHA!! JENNETTE, HELP ME!!”

Jennette heard Miranda’s screams of tortured laughter, but couldn’t do much at all to help her friend. Kat’s nails were plaguing the bottoms of her feet. Jennette flailed and kicked wildly until one of her feet popped free of the armlock. Jennette then used her unrestrained leg to kick and push against Kat to get her away from her remaining trapped foot. Kat let go of her hold, much to Jennette’s relief. But what she didn’t know was that Kat was walking away to inspect which tickling tool she wanted to bring back to use on her.

Jennette laid on the bed panting as she rested. Her blindfold had come down partly during her struggling. Jennette wiggled her head against the pillow to shift the blindfold all the way off her eyes. Now she was able to look over and see Miranda’s reddened face cracking up as Sadie licked around her bellybutton and blew a wet raspberry against her tummy.

Jennette angrily tried to shift her legs over and kick at Miranda’s tickler. But it seemed just as she was pushing her feet against Sadie, Kat returned holding a bottle of baby oil and a hairbrush. Jennette locked eyes with Kat after she noticed the supplies she picked out. “Well, well…looks like you still have plenty of fight left in you. Guess I better get to work,” Kat said happily as she situated herself at the foot of the bed. Jennette began to breathe harder and she pulled her legs back toward her body to guard her sensitive feet. She hated to be made to laugh like a weakling.

Over on the other bed, Victoria was bucking up and down on the bed like mad. Tara was smiling as she delivered numerous raspberries all over Victoria’s naked belly. Tears had begun to fall down from the corners of Victoria’s eyes as her face turned red with hysterical laughter and screaming. Meanwhile, Ariana was also pleading and shouting incoherently as Simon plagued her little toes with his infamous feather. He continued to work it between the gaps of each pair of toes. Simon even used the quill end to scribble along the base and over the pads below her toes. Ariana kicked and fought against his armlock, but her poor bare feet were subject to whatever tickling desire he had.

Seemingly without warning, Victoria and Ariana ceased being tickled. They lay on the bed with their chests heaving up and down as they sucked in gulps of air. Their blindfolds were damp with sweat that had collected from their brows.

Their captors lifted the blindfolds and the two girls squinted as their eyes adjusted to the light in the room. Now that they had a small break, their attention was drawn to Miranda and Jennette on the adjoining bed. Miranda was dipping into periods of silent laughter as Sadie blew a long, sloppy raspberry into her bellybutton. Miranda’s tummy shook with involuntary contractions as she tried desperately to find her voice again to scream.

And just when Miranda seemed like she would pass out, Sadie backed off of blowing raspberries and instead, just gave her gentle kisses along her tummy. Miranda didn’t know what to think. She was gulping in air and trying not to cry from the emotional rollercoaster she had been subjected to. Miranda tearfully begged, “Oh God…please….please, lady…don’t…no more…I can’t breathe…no more…anything else…get your tongue away from my stomach.”

Sadie curiously asked, “Where would you like me to put my tongue?”

Annoyed, Miranda snapped back, “Like I care, weirdo…Anywhere else…besides licking…my bellybutton…Ugh!…So gross.”

Sadie smiled and replied, “I think I have something in mind.”

Miranda was still gasping for breath as she asked what Sadie meant with panic in her voice. Ariana and Victoria couldn’t look away as they watched Miranda squirm and beg for a longer break. Sadie moved down to the foot of the bed and trapped Miranda’s feet in an armlock before she could pull them away. Miranda whined and rattled her wrist cuffs as she fought with what little energy she had.

Miranda’s face was one of pure shock as she felt Sadie’s begin to lick across the entire length of her feet. The warm, wet tongue began at her broad, rounded heels and trailed up her arches until Sadie’s mouth would engulf several of Miranda’s toes. She could feel Sadie’s tongue massaging the undersides of her tiny toes. Miranda’s face instantly contorted into an expression of shock and disgust. She blurted out, “Okay, I didn’t mean lick my feet instead!”

Miranda kicked her legs and tried to shift her feet away from the gross feeling of having Sadie lick up and down her soles and suckle her toes. But no matter how much she tried to move, she couldn’t escape the bizarre sensations. And worse yet, Miranda thought the tongue gliding across her arches and probing between her toes felt sensitive. She couldn’t help but laugh. And the more Miranda thought about the feeling and how she couldn’t make it stop right now, the more sensitive her feet felt to it.

Ariana and Victoria could also see Jennette wasn’t in a good place either. While Miranda was getting her toes sucked, Kat had secured Jennette’s ankles back in an armlock. The tough blonde’s meaty size 7.5 soles were sticking out the opposite side of Kat’s firm grip. Jennette scowled while Kat wiped baby oil across the bottoms of her pale feet. Kat instructed her to spread her toes so she could oil up the undersides and spaces in between. Of course, Jennette refused to comply. So Kat had to drizzle oil down onto Jennette’s toes and then massage it in while Jennette clenched her toes down. The feeling of slippery fingers worming their way between and underneath her trapped toes made Jennette want to burst out laughing. But she gritted her way through that portion with only a snicker or two.

Jennette laid her head back on her pillow and was stringing together a slew of curse words as she waited for the dreaded foot tickling to begin again. When Jennette felt Kat rest the bristles of the hairbrush on her slick arches, she closed her eyes and the volume of her voice increased as she continued to ramble curse words.

The bristles sprang to life as the brush was scrubbed in random directions across the sensitive soles before it. Jennette jolted off the mattress and immediately began guffawing. She twisted and shook the bed frame as she bucked up and down on the bed. Her feet flicked and dodged about, sometimes trying to cover one in front of the other. But the brush was merciless as it glided across her slippery foot bottoms. Jennette shouted laughter and shook her head back and forth desperately.

Ariana looked back at Victoria and told her, “Oh my God! Poor Jennette! And can you believe that woman is licking Miranda’s feet?! That’s disgusting!”

Victoria: “Oh I know! I can’t believe someone would willingly do that! I can’t imagine having someone do that with my feet.”

But without a word, Tara took Victoria’s feet and began to kiss and lick the bottoms of her them. Victoria let out a loud, appalled cry of, “EEEWWW! Don’t do that!”

Tara ran her tongue across her pale, flawless soles. She couldn’t believe just how soft and supple Victoria’s feet felt, especially the pads. They were like silk. And when Tara reached her toes, she savored each and every one. She made sure to encapsulate each one individually and roll her tongue along the undersides. Victoria tried to keep looking mad, but she couldn’t hold out against the weird sensations. Victoria especially couldn’t take it when Tara’s tongue slid between her big toes and second toes. Her laughter went up a notch feeling the strong, slippery tongue probing between in that gap. Victoria tried to push Tara’s mouth away with the foot that was not currently being terrorized at the moment.

Tara pulled her mouth away from Victoria’s feet for a moment and gave her a rapid scurry of fingernails across her tender arches. Victoria panicked and writhed like a crazy woman on the bed. Tara told her as she was tormenting her soles, “Now be a good girl and stop trying to push me away while I’m sucking your pretty little toes. Or else I’m going to have to stop what I’m doing and tickle you like this, okay? Can you play nice and hold still while I go back to licking your feet?”

Between cries of laughter, Victoria screamed, “Yes! Hahahahahaha!!! I’m sorry! It just felt really weird! Hahahahahaha!!! I’m sorry!” Tara stopped tickling Victoria and went back to sucking her toes. Victoria hated the feeling, but just clenched her hands into fists and grunted to get through it.

Ariana was so busy looking at Victoria’s predicament, that she didn’t notice Simon preparing to use lotion and a hairbrush on her feet until it was too late. Ariana was startled when she felt Simon’s hand smearing lotion across her tan, petite size 6’s. “Wait! Stop! What are you putting on my feet?! What are you going to do?!” Ariana asked as she voiced her concern.

“Just making sure your feet are nice and slick,” he replied cooly without a hint of remorse or mercy in his tone. Simon rubbed the lotion across her flawlessly smooth soles and then held her feet captive in an armlock. Ariana knew it was pointless but begged for Simon not to tickle her feet anyway.

Simon: “Do you want me to put my brush down? Would that make you feel better?”

Ariana: “Yes! Yes, please put it down. Don’t bring that anywhere near my feet!”

Simon feigned like he was going to take it easy on her. He put the hairbrush on the bed next to her feet and showed her his empty hand. Ariana breathed a sigh of relief for a moment. That was until she felt Simon begin to scribble his fingers over her heels and arches. Ariana jolted and screamed while she kicked her legs and wiggled her toes. The feeling of his fingers gliding across her slippery arches was unbearable. Ariana craned her head back and let loose constant belly laughter as his fingers swiped along her trapped, lotioned soles.

Ariana: “AAAAHHH!! YOU’RE SUCH A FUCKING JERK!! HAHAHAHAHA!! QUIT! HAHAHAHAHA!! NOT MY FEET!!”

The four ladies were in an uproar of laughter. Sadie popped her lips off of Miranda’s big toe and borrowed some baby oil from Kat, who had used it on Jennette. Miranda was trying to close her eyes and block out the terrifying noise of her friends screaming and laughing. But the feeling of warm oil drizzling down onto her bare, sensitive toes snapped her back to reality. Miranda craned her head forward and saw a thin stream of oil flowing from one side to the other, which landed lazily across the tops of her toes and then oozed down across her soles to coat them. Miranda let out a whimper and shyly uttered, “Oh no…”

Sadie held Miranda’s ankles tight under her arm, leaving Miranda’s wide, shapely size 7 feet poking out. Sadie brought her fingernails up and began to swipe them quickly across Miranda’s glistening arches and heels.

Miranda jolted and thrashed on the bed as frantic laughter escaped her. Her captive feet wiggled and darted every random direction they could to try and escape Sadie’s nails. But Sadie was such an experienced tickler that she could keep her nails in constant contact with the bottoms of Miranda’s feet as she flailed them. And as the minutes dragged on, Miranda’s legs were more and more fatigued. Her jumpy soles were now worn out and easy targets as Sadie slid her fingernails across the silky, oiled skin.

Miranda cackled and desperately shook her head back and forth as she felt the nails gliding over her arches and balls of her feet. And when Sadie scratched her nails lightly just below Miranda’s toes, she blubbered laughter like a baby as she tried weakly to scrunch her toes down with what little strength she had left.

Miranda: “HAHAHAHAHA!! OH PLEASE NO!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I CAN’T TAKE THIS!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I’M FREAKING OUT!! PLEASE STOP!”

Sadie ignored her and kept pushing the poor girl until she was past her breaking point. Sadie knew Miranda could scream and shout and threaten all she wanted, but she was just along for the ride Sadie was giving her. Nothing could stop Sadie’s fingernails from trailing all over Miranda’s hyper-ticklish soles. Miranda was gasping for air now. Her mouth was wide with a forced smile and laughter emptied out of her toward the ceiling while her body shook with uncontrollable ticklish convulsions.

Miranda: “HAHAHAHAAAA!! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I’M GOING TO HAVE A PANIC ATTACK!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I GIVE UP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! HEY, I GIVE UP!! STOP TICKLING ME!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I’LL SAY WHATEVER GETS ME OUT OF THIS!! PLEASE!!”

Sadie gave Miranda one last flurry of fingernails tickles across her glistening soles, which made Miranda shriek with ticklish surprise. Then Sadie let Miranda say those infamous, degrading words to the camera.

“I’m Miranda Cosgrove and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys. Okay, I said it. Now please get me out of here.”

Sadie knelt by the foot of the bed again and took Miranda’s ankles back in the armlock. Miranda sat up as much as she could with the restraints and asked with sheer panic in her voice, “Hey! I thought we had a deal! What are you doing?! You’re supposed to stop tickling me!”

Sadie cooly replied, “The deal…is for me to stop tickling you celebs if you give up and say what we want you to say. But there’s nothing stopping me from continuing to do this…”

With that, Sadie lowered her mouth down over a few of Miranda’s toes and began sucking them again. Miranda’s face scrunched into an expression of disgust and she began giggling helplessly. Even the feeling of Sadie slurping her toes was too ticklish for her to handle without reacting. Miranda couldn’t handle knowing that Sadie was going to suck each and every one of her toes again like she had before. And this time, there was nothing Miranda could even say to make it stop. She let out a worried sigh amongst her whiny giggles as Sadie began sucking both of her shiny, wet big toes at once.

Meanwhile, Ariana was shouting for mercy as Simon cruelly toyed with her toes. Ariana was lying on her side and had tears streaming down her face toward the pillow as she laughed against her will. Simon was wiggling his finger between each set of toes. Despite Ariana clenching her toes and screaming at him to stop, there was little she could do to stop it from happening since Simon kept re-applying generous amounts of lotion to her toes and the rest of her feet. She couldn’t stand it when he played between her toes.

Ariana: “HAHAHAHAHA!! COME ON, MAN! I’VE HAD ENOUGH, HAVEN’T I? HAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO, DON’T PUT YOUR FINGER BACK IN THERE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOOO!! NOT FAIR!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU’VE ALREADY DONE ALL MY TOES!! YOU DON’T NEED TO START OVER!!”

Simon plagued the spaces between her toes for a while longer before he finally stopped. Ariana let out a huge sigh of relief and rubbed her feet together to try and get rid of the phantom feeling of having his finger sliding around between her toes. But Ariana’s relief was short-lived. She felt Simon rubbing another coat of lotion across the bottoms of her feet. Ariana let out a pouty whimper as she continued laying on her side just accepting that the tickling wasn’t over.

Ariana thought she would feel Simon’s finger wiggling between a pair of her toes again, but instead, she heard him say, “Ms. Grande, let’s get you acquainted with one of my favorite tickling tools.” Ariana looked over at him and her heart skipped a beat. Simon was holding up the hairbrush he had set aside for later. Ariana had forgotten that he still had that, waiting to use it on her.

Before Ariana could even protest much, Simon was scrubbing the brush up and down her petite little soles. Ariana let out a ticklish yelp, which was followed by hearty laughter as she struggled to handle the overpowering sensations. The brush was guided up and down her tan arches and silky smooth heels. The lotion let the tips of the bristles glide around and scrub Ariana’s soles effortlessly. Simon moved it in tight little circles around the pads below her toes and watched as Ariana was overloaded with ticklish sensations all at once.

Ariana: “BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STOOOOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAA!! STOOOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOT THE BRUSH!! NO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Ariana’s feet squirmed around and crossed over one another as they remained trapped under Simon’s arm. But her shiny, lotioned soles couldn’t escape the menacing hairbrush as it pulled back and forth across her tender size 6’s. Ariana was crying at that point. Tears ran down onto the cheap pillow. In all of her years of stardom, Ariana had never been treated like this. She was literally screaming at the top of her lungs to beg Simon to stop tickling her feet; however, he simply ignored her and kept rubbing the bristles across her slippery skin. Ariana was thrown into madness as she felt the brush creeping just below the base her toes. And there was absolutely nothing she could do to ever stop it.

After realizing that there was no holding out against Simon’s tickle tactics, Ariana broke down and frantically agreed to say the words. Ariana blubbered as the tickling finally ceased. She tried to compose herself and then shyly uttered, “I’m Ariana Grande and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys.”

Ariana felt like crap after giving in and saying that infamous line that she had heard so many celebrities before her say. She felt angry and humiliated. But none of that mattered once she felt Simon scoop up her legs in an armlock once again and hold his feet near his face.

Ariana: “Whoa! Whoa! Wait! You said you would stop! What the hell is this about?!”

Simon: “I said I would stop…tickling you.”

With that, Simon began suckling each and every gorgeous toe as he worked his way down the line from pinky toe to pinky toe. Ariana flopped her head back against the pillow in frustration, but a forced smile crept onto her face as she felt his tongue working underneath her curled toes. Her enemy’s moist, strong tongue wiggling under her defenses and then bullying its way between her toes was making Ariana giggle against her will. She wanted nothing more than to be left alone and pout about her shameful experience. But now her toes were being sucked, and she knew there was nothing she could do about it.

Meanwhile, Victoria was losing her mind. Tara was lying on the bed between Victoria’s legs. Tara’s arms were resting on top of Victoria’s legs and her fingers were scrunching and wiggling about along Victoria’s exposed sides. Victoria struggled for breath as she spasmed and screamed laughter during the tummy attacks.

Victoria: “HAHAHAHAHA!! NO!! NOT THIS AGAIN!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Tara smirked as she plagued Victoria’s bare belly and obliques. Victoria laughed and shrieked. A twinge of sheer hopeless desperation was present in her voice. Tara could feel her midsection trembling as the poor girl shook with constant laughter.

Tara: “Want to know how to make this stop?”

Victoria: “YES!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! ANYTHING!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! TELL ME!!”

Tara: “I’ll stop right now if you tell me where to tickle on your feet that will drive you absolutely crazy…”

Victoria: “WHAT?! HAHAHAHA!! I’M NOT TELLING YOU THAT!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I’M NOT DUMB!! HAHAHAHA!! YOU’LL JUST USE THAT INFORMATION AGAINST ME!!”

Tara: “I promise I won’t tickle you there.”

Victoria: “HAHAHAHAHA!! YOU REALLY PROMISE?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! THIS ISN’T A TRICK?? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Tara: “Cross my heart and hope to die.”

Victoria: “HAHAHA!! OKAY!! OKAY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! THE MIDDLE OF MY FEET!! KIND OF NEAR THE INSIDE ARCH!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! THERE!! HAHAHAHA!! NOW YOU KNOW!! HAHAHAHAHA!! NOW STOP TICKLING ME!!”

Tara did stop. But she immediately grabbed a bottle of lotion and began to squirt some into her palm. Victoria was out of breath but managed to ask in a panicked voice, “Wait! What’s that for?!”

“Silly girl,” Tara replied as she began to smear the creamy lotion across the bottoms of Victoria’s feet, making them shiny and slick. Victoria shouted with a shaky, whimpering tone, “Nooo! You promised you wouldn’t tickle my feet if I told you my most ticklish spot!”

Tara finished coating Victoria’s size 6.5 soles and told her, “I told you I promised not to tickle your feet. I didn’t promise that this hairbrush wouldn’t.” Victoria was sent into immediate ticklish hysterics as Tara began gliding a hairbrush across her slippery soles, making sure to target the areas near her insteps. Victoria bucked on the bed and screamed between long bouts of laughter.

The brush rubbed mercilessly along Victoria’s shifting soles. She flopped up and down on the bed with what little energy she had left as Tara held her ankles somewhat trapped under her arm. “Oh you weren’t kidding. Your insteps ARE sensitive,” Tara commented cheerfully as she brushed the bristles across Victoria’s sensitive arches. Victoria rolled from side to side as she screamed for Tara to stop.

Tara: “Aww, poor little Ms. Justice can’t handle having her feet brushed, can she?”

Victoria flailed on the bed and cried out, “NO!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! IT’S TOO MUCH!! HAHAHAHAHA!!”

Tara: “Tell you what…I’ll stop this if you agree to say the phrase and let me suck your toes.”

Victoria: “HAHAHAHA!! NO!! FUCK YOU!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! THAT’S GROSS!!”

Tara: “Or…I can go get some duct tape and gag you. And then you won’t be able to stop this at all while I keep tickling your feet with my hairbrush.”

The poor brunette couldn’t handle it any longer and finally shouted, “HAHAHAHA!! I’LL SAY THAT STUPID FUCKING PHRASE!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I’LL SAY IT!! ANYTHING TO MAKE THIS STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU BITCH!! YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN’T DO THIS!!”

Tara took her brush away and let Tara pathetically utter the embarrassing phrase. “I’m Victoria Justice and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys.”

Victoria was so disappointed in herself as she laid on the bed contemplating how degrading this all was…especially when Tara brought her feet up to her mouth and began sucking on several of her small toes at once. Victoria looked over at the other girls. Ariana and Miranda were in the same situation as her. They looked disgusted and humiliated as their captors savored the taste of their adorable toes. But beyond them on the other bed was Jennette still trying to hold out against Kat. “Good. At least one of us is still resisting this silly bullshit,” Victoria thought as she heard Jennette cackling from the other side of the room.

Jennette was squirming on the bed while belly laughter poured out of her at that point. The brush swiping back and forth across her oiled feet was getting to her. Her soles were just too ticklish to maintain her tough girl facade. Jennette’s face was turning from pink to dark red as she kept laughing. The bristles attacked her meaty soles again and again. Kat was focusing on Jennette’s insteps, which she seemed to be guarding because she was constantly trying to cross one foot in front of the other to block that certain area.

Kat was also shocked at how strong Jennette was, especially when she was tied up and facing with someone tickling her secretly hyper-ticklish feet. Jennette kicked her powerful legs and arched her body up off the mattress over and over in response. Kat called Mitch and Vince over to help her with such a spirited captive. The men each took one of Jennette’s legs and held them steady. Jennette tried but couldn’t even bend her legs to kick at all. Her bare feet were now sitting vulnerable for Kat to play with.

Jennette screamed as she felt Kat pulling back the toes on her left foot with one hand and then using the nails on her free hand to swipe around just below her toes. Jennette’s foot jolted and shook around as she still tried to dodge the tickle attack. But there was little Jennette could realistically do other than cry out laughter to the ceiling. She tried to curl her toes down, but Kat had a firm hold prying them up and leaving the undersides vulnerable.

Tickling under her toes was a major hot spot on Jennette’s feet. She couldn’t stand the feeling. Jennette thrashed her head from side to side and literally screamed with frustration. She couldn’t handle being stuck in this position knowing that her captors were going to hold her down and force her to endure some of the worst tickling she’ll ever receive in her life.

Kat switched to Jennette’s other foot and again began to slide her fingernails firmly across the oily surface just as the base of Jennette’s toes. Jennette screamed and began to cry as she was forced to endure it. Kat loved it though. She roamed along the base of Jennette’s toes and scratched teasingly over the exposed undersides of them.

Jennette growled with rage as laughter continued to slip out. She hated being so out of control of her body. Kat switched back and forth between each of Jennette’s feet for a while. And every so often, Kat would pick up her brush and give Jennette’s oily soles a quick scrub just to keep her off guard. Jennette laughed like a wild woman and began to cry she hated it so much.

And eventually, the tickling took its toll. Jennette too fell victim to the relentless tickle torture method. With frustration ringing in her voice, Jennette finally shouted, “HAHAHAHAHAAA!! ENOUGH!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STOP AND I’LL SAY YOUR STUPID FUCKING PHRASE!!”

Kat stopped and the men released their hold on her legs. Jennette was winded but managed to get out, “You all are the scum of the earth, you know that, right? Ugh! Fine. I’m Jennette McCurdy and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys. There, are you happy?”

“Not quite, sugar,” Kat replied as she sat on the edge of the bed and scooped Jennette’s feet back up in an armlock. Jennette rolled her eyes and let out a disapproving groan as Kat began to tenderly suck and gently kiss her soft, little toes.

The nefarious gang continued to enjoy the women’s toes for some time before leaving them bound in the hotel room. Then they left to plan their next celebrity abduction.

TO BE CONTINUED…
omg ‘kneading flanks’ ?!?!? 😱😱😱

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back