• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the chair

plume2

Bientôt une série spéciale Nylon !!!

Attachments

• Photo transformée.JPG
    Photo transformée.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 1,697
  • Photo 020.jpg
    Photo 020.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 1,051
Please speak English! I can't understand any shit what you are talking! Normally i speak German, but it's an International Forum and please do the same! Thank you

nylonmon, do you really call your linguistic emissions "english"? and you're right: it's an international forum!

Vive La France!

Makers of the worlds finest deodorants
and back-up lamps!

Meow!

lol

First of all : very cute feet 🙂
then comes : Nylontickler you should have at least guess it's Nylon involved 😉

looks like Belgians do speak french too 🙄

Seems so. He's got "Belgium" under location. And he's speaking french... Mmm... 😉

Kalamos there is a simple explanation for. I'm also from Belgium so i'll explain. 😉 In Belgium we have a dutch speaking side called Flanders and a french speaking side called Walloon provinces. It's as simple as that. 😀

I was aware of that: I am European too. 😉
Just ask Alf. 😉

Ok, he is from Belgium and didn't have any Problems with that, but it's crap for me to understand any of his Thread! It would be crap also when i talk anytime in German and everyone could't understand anything!

That's all what i mean!

Everybody is losing sight of the real issue here:

Does the Flanders language have any doodiddly relationship to the character in the Simpsons?

R.

My french isn't very good, but i believe than translation of jubicante is ok. Besides i like these pictures, especially because seem genuines, not paid models. Thanks you for sharing plume !! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

the hollywood brother enjoy the pic even if he do not understand other languages than english

Dunno... I'm so accostumed to reading sites in foreign tongues... I'm even starting to learn words in japanese... a bit of french won't hurt that much... 😀

Besides... those pics are self explanatory, aren't they? 😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back