• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Chinese Tickle-Away - part 2

c_tickler

3rd Level Red Feather
Yes you probably wondered what ever happened that night Hayley left Katie tied-up and helpless - then carelessly leaving open the front door......... then ordering Chinese food...............
Well as you can imagine the Chinese girl was a little bit baffled to find poor Katie tied-up, she removed the gag to find Katie hadn't made the call and didn't have any money to pay for the food.................
Not convinced or happy that she'd wasted her time with the delivery, the Chinese girl went about her own way of getting Katie to pay for the Prank call....

Attachments

• The Chinese Tickle-Away 2.jpg
    The Chinese Tickle-Away 2.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 1,062
very nice C_tickler, I remeber part one of that story, nice effect on katies barefoot, plus nice use of chop sticks as tickling tools

lets hope ketie gets out and revenge on hayley 😉

HEMAN2045

What a nasty trick! That Hayley... she's irrepressible (which doesn't mean someone shouldn't try to repress her... preferably with hours of giggly foot torture!) The delivery girl seems mighty pleased, considering the missing payment! This may be the sort of payback she prefers! And while a chopstick may seem an unusual tickling implement, I'm fairly practiced with them and know just how wickedly precise they can be! Let's hope Hayley doesn't miss the whole meal... she may be too late for the main course, but she'd sure make for a tasty dessert!

That's really gonna make me think twice about ordering Chinese. o.o It now seems so much more appealling. 😉

Thanks Everyone,
Yes indeed Hayley is a little Minx and it's shocking how far she will go to see her best friend tickled senseless (just look at Low Roads Funghi & Fungals)
...But it does seem as if Katie should get some joy out of all the traps she falls into,
Maybe Katie should grass Hayley up to make a Chinese Tickle Away part 3?
I'm sure Ms. Win-Wah would love to get the real culprit 😉

Talk about getting yourself in a bad situation...hope she last long enough to explain. 😉

There ain't many drawings I like within the tickling art, but this one was really cute :super_hap

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back