• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Chronicles Of Robin PT2: Maria F/F, FF/F

BigTicklingFan

TMF Regular
If you would prefer to hear the tickle tracks version of this story please click here... http://www.megavideo.com/?v=3U7GPZGZ

THE CHRONICLES OF ROBIN

PART TWO

MARIA

Maria busied herself around the small shop. The girl cleaned the counter in front of her. Checked the coffee machines percolating behind her. And made sure the few customers in her shop were taken care of.

Maria had been running the small coffee shop ever since her grandmother passed away a few years ago. Maria had always loved the coffee shop. Ever since she first set foot into the shop. She enjoyed hearing the stories the customers liked to tell. And the smell of the coffee wafting through the air.

"Thanks for the delicious coffee." Said an elderly woman, getting to her feet and heading towards the door. "Money's on the table."

"Thank you dear. Come again very soon!" Maria said, smiling warmly. When the elderly woman had left the girl went to collect the money.

The sound of a tinkling bell could be heard. "Hey Maria." Robin said, poking her head into the small shop. "How's it going?" She asked. Today Robin was wearing a black, sleeveless shirt that was tucked into a matching pair of shorts. On her feet the girl wore ankle high, flat boots.

The girl's eyes fell on the money Maria was taking up. "Hey partner. Where's my share?" She asked.

"Oh dear! I'm selfish aren't I?" Maria asked, holding out the money to her friend. "Please take what you need." She said.

Robin smiled thoughtfully at her friend. "Maria I was kidding."

"Oh… I get it." Maria said, smiling and giggling. "So what are you doing here?" Maria asked. The girl hesitated at first, but then folded the money the elderly woman left behind and placed it into her apron.

"You were going to come over today. I was walking through town and thought we could walk there together." Said Robin.

"Sounds great. I'll just clean up real quick." Maria said.

"Take your time." Said Robin, sitting down at a table.

"Ok. Can I get you anything to drink?" The girl then asked.

"I'm ok. Thanks though." Said Robin, resting her head in her hands. Robin watched as her friend cleaned the tables and then began shutting down the coffee machines "It's strange, huh?" Robin asked, watching Maria work on the machines.

"What?" Maria asked, looking over her shoulder at her friend.

"Some machines being outlawed, but not all of them. Like your coffee machines. Those are legal, but machines that can levitate small objects a few inches off the ground are outlawed. Machines that can beam images across the world are legal, but machines that allow people to communicate with one another is illegal. It's so weird." Said Robin, sighing deeply.

"It can be rather aggravating dear, but I understand some of the machines that are illegal." Maria said.

"Me too." Robin admitted. "But still…"

"All done." Maria said, walking around the counter and smiling.

"Great! Let's get going!" Robin said, getting to her feet.

Moments later Robin and Maria were walking side-by-side heading for Robin's home. The girls talked quietly amongst themselves as they headed through town. "So what do you want to do today dear?" Maria asked.

"You remember those plans I told you about yesterday?" Robin began. "I want to work on those for a while if that's ok with you. I need some help figuring things out."

"I see. Ok." Said Maria, with a slight nod.

The girls finally reached Robin's home. The house was two stories tall and the walls were metallic and dark red in color. Her house didn't stick out either, considering every house surrounding hers was the same color and made out of the same materials.

The girl's headed inside. "Do you want me to make some tea dear?" Maria asked, heading towards the kitchen.

"If you want. I wouldn't mind having a cup." Said Robin, heading upstairs. "Let me go and get those plans, ok?" She said.

"Right." Maria said, heading into the kitchen. Maria began preparing the tea. She took down cups, poured water into a kettle and placed it on the stove. Maria had been in Robin's kitchen so often she knew where everything was except when Robin decided to move things.

Maria quickly realized that's what Robin had done as she opened the cabinet to take down the tea. It was gone.

"Huh…?" Maria said, furrowing her eyebrows. "Hey Robin! Where's the tea?" The girl called, to her best friend.

"The cabinet next to the refrigerator." Robin called back.

"It's not there!" Maria cried.

"Try the drawer near the stove!" Robin called, from upstairs.

Maria sighed deeply. Opening the drawer she saw nothing, but spoons and forks. "Not here…" She muttered. The girl turned on her heels and headed upstairs. Entering Robin's room she saw the girl was lying on her bed. She had kicked off her boots and was now reading the blueprints for her next invention.

"It's not there." Maria said.

"What's not where?" Robin asked.

"She's not listening to me." Maria thought, to herself. The girl stalked towards her friend. Grabbing her by the right ankle she dug her nails into the girl's foot. Robin yelped loudly as a stream of giggles escaped her curled lips.

"HEY!" The girl cried, as she burst into hysterical laughter. The girl kicked her foot and wiggled her toes as Maria raked her nails up and down the ticklish sole. After a few seconds of this she began scratching the middle of the foot mercilessly.

"Where's the tea…" Maria asked, hotly.

Robin opened her mouth to speak, but she found it difficult to form the words. "I…" She stuttered. "I CAN'T… STOP!" She cried, finally managing to utter a sound. Maria ignored her pleading friend as she continued to tickle the foot.

"I won't stop until you tell me where the tea is." Maria said, as she began teasing each of Robin's toes. She tickled each one with her index finger before raking the very tip of her finger across the bridge of her toes. She did this several times before tracing her finger over the arch of her foot.

When the girl reached Robin's heel she slowly began moving her index finger over it. She stopped every inch to give the foot a quick tickle before moving on. Soon she reached the bridge of her toes again.

Robin kicked hard, but Maria was surprisingly strong. "NO MORE! PLEASE!" Robin cried.

"Tea first. Mercy second." Maria said, narrowing her eyes at her friend.

"FINE… I… OVER… THERE!" Robin cried.

Maria didn't let up on her torture as she turned her head towards the right. There she saw the canister for the tea. For a moment she halted her torture. "That's a silly place to keep the tea." The girl giggled. Robin didn't laugh. Instead she panted hard. Sweat was trickling down her brow. "Come on." Maria giggled. "That's funny right?" She asked.

"Not really." Robin breathed.

Maria giggled again and began tickling Robin's foot once more. Robin burst into ticklish laughter and for a moment both she and Maria laughed together. "OK… IT'S FUNNY!" Robin cried. Her cheeks were bright red.

Maria finally stopped tickling. Taking up the canister of tea she headed towards the door. "I'll be back up with…" She began, but a hard knocking on the front door interrupted her.

"Who's that?" Robin wondered, getting to her feet.

The girl headed downstairs. Maria was close behind. The knocking continued even after Robin announced that she was coming. When the girl opened the door her eyes widened and then narrowed in annoyance.

"And I was having a good day too." Robin said, sighing deeply. "What do you want?"

The girl standing before them smirked. "You act like your not happy to see me Robin." The girl said, a hint of amusement could be detected in her words. "And after I came all the way here to see you."

TO BE CONTINUED
IN PART THREE, 'THE RIVAL'.
"I don't know what you think has changed between us. I still can't stand being around you. Everything about you just annoys the heck out of me. Your stupid smile, your stupid laugh, the way you dress! Everything! And for some reason I can't seem to forget you. Or turn you away."

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back