• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE Chronicles Of Robin PT3: The Rival F/F, FF/F

BigTicklingFan

TMF Regular
If you prefer to hear the audio version of this story please click here... http://www.megavideo.com/?v=AM9Z9GUM

THE CHRONICLES OF ROBIN

PART THREE

THE RIVAL

Robin took several steps back as the girl who stood before her took several steps inside. "Why are you here?" Robin wondered, aloud.

The girl that stood before them was rather beautiful. She had short, bright red hair that fell to her small rounded shoulders. Bright emerald green eyes, perky breasts and stood exactly the same height as Robin. The girl was garbed in a dark red, long sleeved shirt, matching pants, fingerless gloves and red shoes tied tightly to her feet.

The girl folded her arms in front of her chest. "It's been a long time, huh Robin?" The girl asked, with a smirk.

"Not long enough." Robin said, shaking her head. "What are you doing here Amy?" The girl asked.

"I just wanted to see you that's all." Amy said.

"Like I believe that." Robin said, sighing deeply.

Maria looked from Robin to Amy. "So you guy's… know each other?" She asked.

Robin blinked several times. She had almost forgotten that Maria and Amy had never met before and she had never spoken of her. "Unfortunately." Robin said, pointing at Amy. "Maria this is Amy. Amy this is Maria."

"Nice to meet you dear." Maria said, extending her hand to Amy.

"You too." Amy said, reaching for her hand.

Robin quickly raced forwards and took Amy's hand in hers. "Nice to meet you again Amy. And you were just leaving, right?" She said, staring deeply into Amy's eyes.

"Nope. I'm here for good Robin." The girl said, heading for the kitchen. "By the way do you have anything to eat?" She asked.

"Congratulations Amy! You just trespassed." Robin rushed at Amy and pulled back her fist ready to strike. "Hope your ready to get your…" She began. Amy closed her eyes tightly and gritted her teeth. Robin threw a punch, but stopped it just inches from Amy's face.

"What the heck!?" Robin cried, her lower jaw dropped in awe. "Normally you try and punch first. What the heck!?" The girl cried.

Amy opened her eyes and looked away. Her cheeks grew bright red. "I don't know what you mean… I'm here to eat not fight." She said, and with that she turned on her heels and vanished into the kitchen.

Robin looked over her shoulder at Maria and shrugged. "Can you give me a second alone with her?" The girl mouthed, to her friend.

Maria nodded. "Go easy on the poor dear. Something's wrong." Maria mouthed back.

When Maria vanished upstairs Robin headed into the kitchen. She saw Amy was busily making herself a sandwich. "I see you remember your way around my kitchen." Robin said, folding her arms in front of her chest.

"Look… I'm feeling rather generous right now. So if you say, 'please' and 'thank you' I promise to make you one too." The girl said, not looking at Robin as she spoke.

When the girl finished making the sandwich Robin moved forwards and took it out of her hands. "Please and thank you." Robin said, taking a big bite out of her sandwich. "Gross… Mustard!" She said, handing the sandwich back over to Amy.

"If you don't like mustard I suggest not buying it." Amy said, taking a bite out of the sandwich.

The two girls stood in silence for several moments. Amy ate the sandwich happily as Robin tried to find the right words to say next. "Amy…" Robin began, breaking the silence. "Why didn't you throw a punch back? Or block for that matter. Normally you're the one who starts these fights."

"I told you already." Amy said, taking another bite of her sandwich.

"You gave me a reason, but not the real one." Robin Said, folding her arms in front of her chest. Robin could see the girl was hesitating. "Out with it Amy." The girl ordered.

Amy popped the last of her sandwich in her mouth. "Doctor says I can't take any more punches." The girl said, with a smile.

"Amy!" Robin cried, narrowing her eyes at her friend.

"It's true." Amy said, looking hard at the girl. "I've never given any reasons not to fight you. Alright? Look… I've taken a lot of physical trauma in my life and the doctors say I can't take anymore."

Robin furrowed her eyebrows and her lower jaw dropped in awe. "Oh my God… Your telling the truth aren't you?"

"I've never lied to you before." Said Amy.

Robin shook her head. "Well that's not true. At first you said you were too hungry to fight."

"Well I was, but now I'm not, but I still can't fight you. The whole 'physical trauma' thing. Remember?" The girl said, with a smirk.

"Damn…" Robin cursed, looking away. Robin never really cared much for Amy, but something about the girl made it impossible for her to turn the girl away. It was perhaps that reason why Robin considered the girl a...

"Do whatever you want… Me and Maria will be in my room working."

"Working on your relationship?" Amy asked, with a smirk.

"The doctors said you can't take anymore punches right? What about tickles?" The girl asked. Before Amy could answer Robin grabbed Amy's right hand and pulled it over her head. With her free hand she reached around the girl's chest and began tickling the exposed pit.

Amy burst into ticklish laughter and began thrashing wildly around. Robin scratched and tickled the exposed pit mercilessly. "KNOCK IT OFF!" The girl cried, with ticklish laughter.

Robin ignored the girl as she began raking her nails up and down the hollow of her ticklish pit. After a few moments Robin finally halted her torture. "I think you've had enough." She said, with a smirk.

"Oh… You jerk!" Amy said, narrowing her eyes at the girl.

"You be good now." Robin said, heading out of the kitchen. She waved goodbye to Amy. "You can sleep in the spare bedroom upstairs. Oh and help yourself to whatever you want in the refrigerator, ok?"

"Thanks…" Amy said, hotly.

"Don't make a little piggy of yourself." Robin said, with a laugh.

"I'll show you little piggy!" Amy snapped, running after Robin. At first Robin thought Amy had forgotten she wasn't supposed to fight anymore. Amy reached into Robin's underarms and began tickling. Robin screamed with ticklish laughter. She tried to run away, but accidentally tripped.

Amy quickly sat on Robin's back and began tickling Robin's sides mercilessly. Robin tucked her arms close to her sides, hoping to protect them, but it was impossible. "COME ON AMY! KNOCK IT OFF!" The girl roared, with ticklish laughter.

Amy smiled brightly as she continued to tickle Robin's underarms mercilessly. She quickly moved down to Robin's ribs and attacked them all at once. Robin's laughter grew louder as the tickling slowly continued.

"NO MORE… QUIT!" Robin laughed.

"Alright Amy." Maria said, heading down the stairs. "Enough." She said, touching the tip of Amy's nose with her index finger.

Amy stopped tickling Robin and then blinked several times. "Ok…" Amy said, getting to her feet.

Robin laughed as she sat up. "It's ok Maria. Amy's annoying and my rival, but she's also one of my best friends."

"Huh?" Maria said, surprised.

"That's right." Amy said, as Robin stood and draped her arm over her shoulders. "We've been best friends forever. We just need a break from each other every once in a while."

Robin laughed. "Yeah, that's for sure."

"But you guys…" Maria said, looking from Robin to Amy.

"Me and Robin used to be in the same martial arts class." Amy began, looking at her friend out of the corners of her eyes. "We've been competing against each other ever since we first met."

"Yeah. Though she always knew I was stronger than her." Robin said, with a smirk.

"Yeah whatever…" Amy said, playfully pushing Robin away.

"Oh. I get it… Well I'm glad you guys are friends. I was worried waiting upstairs." The girl admitted.

Robin laughed. "Well if your going to stay here Amy your going to work. That means cleaning the house everyday, dishes, breakfast in bed…" Robin began.

Amy narrowed her eyes at her friend. "Breakfast in bed, huh?" She said, grabbing her friend's sides and tickling. Robin burst into laughter and began wriggling wildly left and right.

Maria giggled. "Let me join you." She said, digging her nails into Robin's belly the girl began tickling as well. She blushed when she felt the muscles in the girl's belly tighten. Maria looked at Amy over Robin's right shoulder. She wasn't sure why, but she had a feeling that she and the girl were going to be great friends.

TO BE CONTINUED
IN PART FOUR, 'THE JOB'.​

"Once a long time ago I heard about a building filled with mechanical parts, computers and spare metal. And no ones touched it in years. There's also supposed to be a monster living in that building guarding it from anyone who would dare break in. I don't know if it's true, but were going to find out aren't we? Um Amy? I'm talking to you!"

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back