• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Chronicles Of Robin PT4: The Job

BigTicklingFan

TMF Regular
If you prefer to hear the tickle tracks version of this story please click here... http://www.megavideo.com/?v=VDLWJ2F4

THE CHRONICLES OF ROBIN

PART FOUR

THE JOB

Robin stood over the blueprints to her latest invention. This one, unlike the security machine was much larger and was being built for something entirely different. The machine would take a while to build and she would need a ton of metal and machine parts just to build it. She would even need to pick up a few computers just to program it. "Crap…" Robin breathed, running her fingers through her hair.

With a deep sigh the girl crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked down at her feet. "I need stuff…" She muttered. It was then the girl remembered the building a friend had told her about. The building was supposedly filled with metal, machine parts and even computers.

The great thing about the building was everything inside had been abandoned and it was legal for people to take them. The only problem was the monster supposedly living inside it.

"What monster?" Robin had asked, when her friend told her about the building.

"I'm not exactly sure." Her friend said. "But it's huge and has a horrible roar."

Robin knew monsters existed on the planet. She had even seen a few. They were huge and heartless creatures. She wondered if one really lived in the city, in that building. Robin sighed deeply. She knew she didn't have any choice, but to check it out for herself.

"Fine…" She said, heading out of her garage and into the house. The girl headed upstairs. Robin knocked on Amy's door. "Amy? I'm coming in." She said, opening the door and peering inside.

Amy was sound asleep, lying underneath her warm blankets. The girl was hugging her pillow close to her chest. "Hey Amy…" Robin said, walking up to her friend. "Amy? I need some help." The girl said. "Want to make some money?" She asked.

"Sleeping…" Amy said, in a sleepy tone.

"Wake up Amy… I'm going to tickle you!" The girl teased, wiggling her fingers at her sleeping friend. Amy didn't move or talk. "Here I come!" And with that she dug her fingers into Amy's sides and tickle. Amy squealed loudly as laughter began flowing from her.

"OK… WAIT…!" Amy cried, as her laughter grew steadily louder. The girl's chest heaved and her cheeks grew bright red as Robin continued to tickle and tease the girl's ticklish body. Suddenly the girl sat up in bed and pushed Robin away. "OK!" She said, with ticklish laughter. "I'm up! I'm up!"

"About time." Robin said, smirking. "Now get your butt out of bed! I need some help!" She cried.

"Help with what?" Amy asked. Placing her hands high on her hips.

"I need some help grabbing some stuff from a building. And it's being protected by a monster." Robin said.

"A monster?! What!" Amy cried. "Your not serious, are you?"

"Who knows, but that's the rumor." Robin said, heading out of the room. Amy swung her bare feet over the side of the bed.

"Hey! How much money will I be getting for this?" Amy asked.

"Money? Who said anything about money?" Robin said, strolling out of the room.

"Hey! Robin! What about the money!" Amy cried, running after her friend.

A few hours later Robin and Amy were walking through the deserted streets on the east side of town. The buildings that surrounded the girls were old and dilapidated. Several of the windows had been boarded up. The reason that part of the city had been abandoned was because of a civil war that had broken out years ago. The damage that part of the city had sustained was so great, that it was cheaper and easier to simply abandon it.

"Hey Robin." Amy began, glancing around at the old building. "Why don't you live here? No one really comes through here do they?" Amy asked.

"I'm just not interested in living here." Robin said, the girl tightened her grip on a large wrench she held in her right hand. It was the same wrench the girl had used to destroy the security machine she had created. "I would hate for Maria to have to walk through here just to get to my house."

"Speaking of Maria why is it that you've never told me about her before?" Amy asked, looking at her friend.

"I'll tell you the same thing I told her. I was simply too embarrassed to say anything." Robin said, smirking and shrugging her shoulders.

"Hmm!" Amy narrowed her eyes and puffed out her cheeks in anger. "So miss comedian where's this building anyways?" She asked.

"Well my friend said it has an old fence surrounding it." Robin said.

"Would that be it?" Amy asked, pointing at a long building located several meters away.

Robin followed Amy's gaze and spotted the building. "That might be it…" She muttered. "Let's check it out."

The girls headed towards the building. Each one was eager to see inside the building. And they were also interested in seeing if the rumors of the monster were true.

The girls crossed over the fence and found an open door. Slipping into the building they quickly saw the rumors of the spare metal, machine parts and computers were true. The floor and walls were covered in them ."Whoa!" Robin cried, running into the building. The girl quickly glanced around. "This place is loaded!"

"Christmas came early this year, huh?" Amy asked, with a smirk.

"My birthday too." Robin said, with a chuckle.

"I have a question." Amy began, looking around. "How are we going to move all this stuff?" She asked.

Robin glanced over her shoulder at her friend. "Well were not going to be taking everything, but were going to need a lot. I have a cart back at my garage. I'll just knock down the fence and bring it here." Robin said, heading out of the building. "You coming?" She asked.

"I'll stay here and look for a nice computer for you. I might snag one for myself." Amy said, tapping her chin thoughtfully.

"Sounds good. I'll be back." Robin said. "Oh…" Robin halted in her tracks. "Here." She said, holding up her wrench to her friend. "Just in case the monster turns out to be real."

"Don't be silly." Amy said, refusing the wrench. "Look. If the monster was here we'd be able to see it. Unless it's invisible or really small." The girl said. It was true. The building was large, but the other side could be seen and there were no other adjacent rooms.

"Alright. I'll only be a few minutes." Robin said. And with that she headed out of the building. Amy watched as Robin took down the fence with a few swings of her wrench. After that she vanished down the street.

Amy turned and began looking at all the computers. She didn't know much about them, but figured they were good if they turned on. "I wonder if this place has power." The girl wondered, aloud.

Something grabbed her sides suddenly and began tickling. Amy giggled and squirmed. "ROBIN!" The girl laughed, her chest heaved as she laughed. "STOP…!" She laughed. The tickling suddenly stopped.

Amy took several deep breaths. "I thought you were leaving to get that cart of yours." Amy said, turning. Her smile vanished and her eyes widened. The thing that was tickling her wasn't Robin. Instead they were two mechanical hands that were connected to two large, metallic wires. The wires were poking out from holes in the floor.

"Oh crap…" Amy breathed.

A loud explosion could be heard. The sound was quickly followed by wood splinters being shot into the air. Amy tried to scream, but something heavy clamped over her mouth. A few seconds later the girl was gone.

TO BE CONTINUED
IN PART FIVE, 'THE RESCUE'.
"Amy I thought you were going to be looking for a nice computer for me. Not getting yourself captured by that thing! And let me tell you one other thing. For your first job your not making a great impression. I mean getting yourself captured like that. Don't worry. After I save you we'll talk about how much I'll dock your pay."

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back