• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The city of Chicago

Ticklekiller1

yes chicago the moderators do pay attention to all reported posts even test ones
Like Santa we keep a Naugthy and Nice list

I hear there are a lot of good eats up in Chicago. They say the pizza is quite a dish there. I also here it's bitingly cold in the winter time. What else is there about Chicago that makes it so special I wonder?

Last edited by a moderator:
its windy..

okay okay. i went to CHI-Town a long time ago. okay. 10 years ago. Anyways, the areas i remember were beautiful. i mean, ya there is steel mills and factories in the area, such as Cleveland, but Lake Michigan looked so beautiful from the area i seen it at. I remember the fountain too. the one they show on Married with Children. Ernie Banks also got us into wrigley field to watch player tryouts being conducted. one of my favorite memories, meeting Ernie Banks. I remember walking around the area and how awesome it felt to be in Chicago. Hell almost anywhere beats Ohio. Its just a beautiful town, and the Sears Tower too is cool!.

Ticklekiller said:
I hear there are a lot of good eats up in Chicago. They say the pizza is quite a dish there. I also here it's bitingly cold in the winter time. What else is there about Chicago that makes it so special I wonder?
The fact that I live here, of course! Chicago has the best god damn food you'll find in the US. No doubt about it. Even your mama's cookin' can't beat Chicago food, unless she lived in Chicago! The pizza, oh my god, So many good pizzerias. Salerno's, they have the best. THE best, no question about it. God damn amazing pizza. The slices are so thick, and greasy and juicy, you have to actually acquire the skill in holding them properly. So damn good. Not to mention, the skyline is nice, too.

Why that's very interesting I must say! I wasn't aware that the Sears Tower was located there! Did ye also know that the great biker gang, The Outlaws started in Chicago? HQ used to be there but, was moved to Detroit. Aye! Chicago is the nesting place o' the Outlaws it is!

SheDevil said:
The fact that I live here, of course! Chicago has the best god damn food you'll find in the US. No doubt about it. Even your mama's cookin' can't beat Chicago food, unless she lived in Chicago! The pizza, oh my god, So many good pizzerias. Salerno's, they have the best. THE best, no question about it. God damn amazing pizza. The slices are so thick, and greasy and juicy, you have to actually acquire the skill in holding them properly. So damn good. Not to mention, the skyline is nice, too.

Have mercy, lassie! You're making us hungry! The poor boy needs to drop 30 lbs as it is and there ya go makin' him drool all over his keyboard!

SheDevil said:
...why are you typing "funny"?

Because I AM funny, lassie! I'm not D, nor DK or even TK. I'm NN, the crackpot of the whole bunch! Glad to meet ya, lassie!

Rrriiiiiight. I'm not even gonna bother with this one. Let me know after you take your anti-schiz pills.

A me non piace granchè la pizza.
Ma è anche vero che sono un italiano anomalo... l'unico che non vomita con l'haggis.

I moved to Colorado over 35 years ago but Chicago style pizza is the best there is but I like thin crust instead of thick. Either an Old Style or Hamms beer goes good with it. Wrigley Field is one of the best ballparks to watch a ballgame in the country and the kosher hot dogs you can buy outside of it are the best hot dogs I ever had. You better believe it gets cold in Chicago in the winter time too. If you ever went to a Bears game at Soldiers Field on a cold Sunday or walked across the State St. bridge over the Chicago river after coming out of Union Station on a cold and windy morning you would know what I mean. The Prudential Building is another landmark worth visiting and the Field Museum and the Art Museum are worthwhile going to as well. Although it's in the suburbs Brookfield Zoo is one of the best zoos in the country and is a great place to spend time on a nice in day in early summer or fall.

I was in Chicago only once for any period of time. I've passed through there a few times but never got any further than the train station (which is enormous and easy to get lost in, btw!).
I got to stay overnight there once when my train got severely behind schedule and Amtrak had to put the entire passenger load up in hotels for the night AND give us some money for food. I was in no hurry and since I made friends with a few guys on the train I wasn't alone.
I got to go to an awesome museum of photography where I got to see original prints by photographers I admire which was awesome. I also was lucky enough to get to spend a lot of time in the art museum where I got to see one of my favorite painings (Le Grande Jette by Seurat) live and in person. It really is awe inspiring getting to see great works of art in person when you've only seen them in books prints.
I was only there for 1 day and so far haven't made it back (except just passing through). I really hope I can get there again soon. Preferably not in the winter though! When I was there is was Dec. 23 and the wind chill was -5!

Speaking of Capone, if you're ever in Chicago ( Chi towners should know this already ) I would suggest visiting the Green Mill bar. It's on the north side and was once owned by Capone. Ask the bartender if you can see the scrap book. They keep a huge book of clippings from newspapers from back in the 30's whenever Capone made the news...which was quite common 😉

What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back