• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cult of Avo'Dromus, Chapter 1

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
Here we go. Chapter 1 of an ongoing comic series. The teaser, really. Hope everyone enjoys.

Attachments

• Ch1Cover.jpg
    Ch1Cover.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 409
  • Ch1P1.jpg
    Ch1P1.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 428
  • Ch1P2.jpg
    Ch1P2.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 442
  • Ch1P3.jpg
    Ch1P3.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 408
  • Ch1P4.jpg
    Ch1P4.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 490
And now, part two.

Attachments

• Ch1P5.jpg
    Ch1P5.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 500
  • Ch1P6.jpg
    Ch1P6.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 891
  • Ch1P7.jpg
    Ch1P7.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 1,092
  • Ch1P8.jpg
    Ch1P8.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 1,133
yes more....that was amazing your a amazing artist...any idea when the next part will be up?

You're art is improving very nicely. It keeps looking better after you don't post some for awhile.

In the second page of part 2, in the top left corner and the bottom right corner, I think you drew your face very well. Those are my favorite panels of the comic.

Great job.

More plea... I mean cool

Soon there will be more. Well, eventually there will be. We'll cross our fingers for soon.

yes more....that was amazing your a amazing artist...any idea when the next part will be up?

No idea yet. I'm gonna start on chapter two as soon as I can. I've got a couple of other artistic commitments that I've got going, but as soon as those are done, chapter two should fly.

You're art is improving very nicely. It keeps looking better after you don't post some for awhile.

In the second page of part 2, in the top left corner and the bottom right corner, I think you drew your face very well. Those are my favorite panels of the comic.

Great job.

Most of the time when I don't post for a while I'm somewhere practicing my art. 😉 As for the top left frame of page 6... I wanna make an avatar of that. n_n;;

Papi said:

Those are real responses. I'll vouch for it... that's how she really looks.

lol u sure know how 2 tease someone don't u sammi lol 😛 great work as always

I've said it before at the artwork part of the board and I'll say it again here:

Nice Job! When are the next chapters coming?

Can't believe I missed this earlier.

Looks great, Sammi!

:😛atiently waits for further installments::::

How in Tartarus did I not post here?!!!

Wonderful work Sammi - your use of colour and layers (mutters jealously) is amazing. You've come on in leaps and bounds!

Plus, you get to have you eekil toesis teekiled. 😛

Sweet holy mother of all that's sweet and holy!!! How did I not see this? Very beautifully done. I already can't wait to see what happens next.

like ya! i'm dying for chapter 2. i need my weekly dose of Sammi! 😛

How comes I never saw this until TODAY?! I really really liked it. I mean, depise I don't post much I've allways liked your artwork, and the idea of seeing an ongoing comic made by you sounds pretty cool. And also not every artist includes him/herself on the artwork, and specially as the lee, so props to you for that too. I'm looking forward to chapter 2! 😉

I wonder when will we have a pleasure of seeing another of chapters... hopefully soon 😀

Your artistic expressionism ever grows, Im impressed:super_hap

Sammi-chaaaan! >T.T< You said there'd be a chapter two!

Last edited:
She said and she will probably do it, but her commissions have advantage over it... everyone loves green green and more green don't they.. 😀
Let her be and the longer we wait the stronger the thrill will be when it comes out... but not even Tobi plans to wait 80 years 😀

Oooh. Yesh, comissions are t3h w1n. Carry on, Sammi-chan. I shall bake a muffin while I wait.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back