• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cyriaan Chronicles: Issue Five tickle comic available now!

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
For those that have followed our publications since the beginning, no the thread title is not some sick joke. Cyriaan Chronicles #5 is here, and yes it's been about five years since our last release on this line.

It's really amazing to think how long it's been, but hopefully this one is worth the wait.

The Cyriaan Chronicles #5 can be found at www.the-agencies.com

This comic line features all standalone stories. So if this book looks interesting, don't worry if you haven't read The Cyriaan Chronicles #1-4, they're all unrelated to this story.

Having said that, I did cheat a little bit...this issue does feature a recurring character. Chersti from The Cyriaan Chronicles #2 comes back as a main character to this issue. This time, the young mageling and her friend Ylie are caught trespassing in the Enchanted Wood, a place forbidden to students of the magical arts. The two soon find out why: the woods is owned by the cruel Pixie Queen that has placed a cursed on it. People who venture into the woods are not heard from again. So what does that mean for our young heroines?

I've always had fun with this comic line, because I like the Tolkien-esque fantasy themed settings. They're a lot of fun, and this one was no different. I wrote this script years ago, and this production is probably the most cursed production we've ever had. I think we've had no less than four production studios touch this project at one time or another. This book was actually fully completed at one point by another studio. But I felt the quality was lacking so strongly that I scrapped the entire thing and had it redone by the same studio who brought youThe Ruthless #1. The results are much, much better.

Title: The Cyriaan Chronicles: Issue Five
Contents: 12 pages, cover and 2 pinups
Theme: Fantasy, tickle torture

Format: Color interiors & exteriors
Tickle Rating: 70
Author: Oblesklk
Cost: $12.95

The tickle rating of 70 places this issue as our third publication to date that has the most tickling in it as a percentage of tickling panels to total panels. Only The Ruthless #2 and The Agencies #11 have a higher rating. While the tickle rating by itself is not enough to measure the true quality of a book (for example The Agencies #7 stands as a personal favorite as well as a fan favorite and it peaks just above 50), it is still a number for those interested in such. We've come a long way with our ratings. The first publication we ever released by The Cyriaan Chronicles #1. It only had a tickling rating of 8. We definitely learned from that mistake, and since then have released books more in tune with audience desires. I'll always try to wed a good story and character development with hot action, as long as I always keep the hot action in mind first 😉

Here is the cover to the book.

Cyriaan_Chronicles_05_Page00.jpg

Bought it. Let's review it. The art is similar to The Ruthless series. Oblesklk mentioned that he scrapped his original project, and started over with the same studio that did The Ruthless books. I don't know if it's the exact same team, but I will say that the art falls a bit short of the Ruthless books. I went back and looked at the Ruthless books, and while I always found the Ruthless art slightly stilted or wooden, it was good on detail and the characters came across with relatively well animated expressions (although that was a bit wooden, ending up with grimaces instead of laughs in some scenes). The Cyriaan Chronicles 5, while the art is above average, is a bit more stilted than the Ruthless books and the detail is not as great. The art is still ahead of the curve when it comes to the average tickling e-comic, but falls short of some of the better books. That said, the tickling content is high, with 10 out of 12 pages, as well as a cover and two full pin up pages. There is some upper body nudity, but no sexual content, and it's purely girl/girl tickling. Putting it squarely in the PG-13 category. I give the art a 7 out of 10. The writing is decent, crafting a good amount of tickling ratio to story, but is not overly complex. Your basic Tolkenesque woodland tickle tale. It's nothing new, but is well done for a classic tale that has been seen a number of times. More importantly is the writer's good call in balancing the tickling anatomy. Too often an artist/writer team will lean towards their own preferences. This can turn off potential customers who may not share the artist/writer's enthusiasm for that area to be tickled. There is a good amount of upper body to feet tickling in this book, giving it a balance often absent in tickling books. I give the writing for the story a 7.5. The price is about average for a tickling comic, but you get a few bonus pages, as well as a high tickling content. I give it an 8 out of 10. The entire book gets a 7.5. A solid book, and worth picking up for the general tickling comic enthusiast who likes a little bit of tickling variety.
webmaster joe

Bought it. Let's review it. The art is similar to The Ruthless series. Oblesklk mentioned that he scrapped his original project, and started over with the same studio that did The Ruthless books. I don't know if it's the exact same team, but I will say that the art falls a bit short of the Ruthless books. I went back and looked at the Ruthless books, and while I always found the Ruthless art slightly stilted or wooden, it was good on detail and the characters came across with relatively well animated expressions (although that was a bit wooden, ending up with grimaces instead of laughs in some scenes). The Cyriaan Chronicles 5, while the art is above average, is a bit more stilted than the Ruthless books and the detail is not as great. The art is still ahead of the curve when it comes to the average tickling e-comic, but falls short of some of the better books. That said, the tickling content is high, with 10 out of 12 pages, as well as a cover and two full pin up pages. There is some upper body nudity, but no sexual content, and it's purely girl/girl tickling. Putting it squarely in the PG-13 category. I give the art a 7 out of 10. The writing is decent, crafting a good amount of tickling ratio to story, but is not overly complex. Your basic Tolkenesque woodland tickle tale. It's nothing new, but is well done for a classic tale that has been seen a number of times. More importantly is the writer's good call in balancing the tickling anatomy. Too often an artist/writer team will lean towards their own preferences. This can turn off potential customers who may not share the artist/writer's enthusiasm for that area to be tickled. There is a good amount of upper body to feet tickling in this book, giving it a balance often absent in tickling books. I give the writing for the story a 7.5. The price is about average for a tickling comic, but you get a few bonus pages, as well as a high tickling content. I give it an 8 out of 10. The entire book gets a 7.5. A solid book, and worth picking up for the general tickling comic enthusiast who likes a little bit of tickling variety.
webmaster joe

Nice review, I may have to buy it.

Though you kinda look like you're throwing out random numbers.

Just a suggestion if you're going to continue to review the e-comics. You may want to figure out 3 or 4 different parts and base your review around it and throw in the scores at the end after talking about the comic.

Like,

"Talk talk talk paragraph

Art: 7
Story: 7.5
Tickling content: 8

Total score: 7.5"

Total divided by number of reviewed points = score

22.5 / 3 = 7.5

AND WHERE THE HELL HAS THIS COME FROM! been waiting a while for it...5 years and all. Give me some time and I will purchase it.

Hey is that one demon looking guy from like the 3rd one?

Thanks for the review!

AND WHERE THE HELL HAS THIS COME FROM! been waiting a while for it...5 years and all. Give me some time and I will purchase it.

I know, I've been sitting on this issue for about a year now. Time just has a way to taking off sometimes. I will post more material from it when time permits.

Hey is that one demon looking guy from like the 3rd one?

It is! He's from issue 2 and I thought it would be funny to revisit that scene. He doesn't officially appear in issue 5, I just used him for a pinup (included with the comic). Since Chersti has a new friend, she may as well get introduced to him, as well.

Hi all, here is a sample of the artwork from the first page of the issue.

It's to give you an idea of how large the art files are when purchased, as well as the quality of the artwork.

Cyriaan_Chronicles_05_Page01.jpg

Also, I thought I'd post a few notes about the character creation process with this issue. Ylie is a brand new character to The Cyriaan Chronicles universe. She is Chersti's best friend from the Arcane University they attend together. When I described the character to the art team, I told them (in so many words) that she's 18, blonde, hyper, but is a good friend to Chersti.

After some back and forth, they came back with a character concept that I did like. Thus Ylie was born into the issue.

The first image shows both facial feature possibilities with the character as well as outfit choices.

The second image is Ylie fully realized, with simply color variations in the outfit. I liked the idea of the almost sheer nylon type footwear she has, as well as the bow adorning her head. It's kind of cute 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back