• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cyriaan Chronicles: Issue Six tickle comic available now!

Who should Simone choose to be tickled and humiliated in front of her royal subjects?

• Princess Amelie (blonde)

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • Princess Katrine (redhead)

Votes: 36 58.1%

• Total voters

oblesklk1

TMF Master
The Cyriaan Chronicles: Issue Six can be found at www.the-agencies.com

We just released issue five last month, and now issue six is nipping at the heels. I am really stoked about this issue. One, it's the fastest I've ever seen a production go. It was insane.

But look at who the artist is. The incomparable Lost One Zero. So given that level of talent, what is there to correct? You just get an idea, and set him loose on it! This collaboration was probably about the most painless I've been through in my decade or so of doing this. I gave him character descriptions, they came back awesome. I sent a script, and I'm getting back 1-2 pages a day. The man's a machine! Quick, throw more scripts at him before he can duck!

Anyway, back to the issue. This one was fun. L0Z suggested we do something fun like a "choose your own adventure" kind of book. We didn't want to do a full blown book with a million choices or else it would confuse people and the book would look weird. But we did offer a choice after the second page. One of the main characters is given a choice. And you, the reader, get to choose where the story goes from there.

Not only that, the book is 14 pages and only $9.95!! Can't beat that 🙂 And to top it all off, it has a 75 tickling rating, our second highest rated book ever, (second only to Ruthless #2).

Here is page one to the book. It sets the tone for the rest of the book. Princess Amelie and Princess Katrine don't really get along too well, it seems.

And here is the second page. Simone has some soul searching to do.

Looks great Ob! Have a feeling it will do wel! Nice job to the author and artist!

I do really hope you like this new comic🙂 That was very interesting to color, as I tried a new style I hope you appreciate🙂 I tried to make each of the main character different and very recognizable...and ticklish of course😉 I'm waiitng for your feedbacks on the results😉

I like where this is going so far. I can't wait for the full finished product, and this could be quite interesting with a choose your own adventure style story, can't wait!

Just bought the comic. Can't pass up artwork by Loz. Amelie's stocking feet are delicious, I love the way Loz draws the toes through the stockings. She's definitely my pick.

Looks great Ob! Have a feeling it will do wel! Nice job to the author and artist!

Thanks! My hat's off to L0Z who has a natural ability to turn any project into Pure Awesome.

I do really hope you like this new comic🙂 That was very interesting to color, as I tried a new style I hope you appreciate🙂 I tried to make each of the main character different and very recognizable...and ticklish of course😉 I'm waiitng for your feedbacks on the results😉

I do dig the new color scheme; it looks nice.

I like where this is going so far. I can't wait for the full finished product, and this could be quite interesting with a choose your own adventure style story, can't wait!

It's already out, you can go to our website at www.the-agencies.com and pick up a copy today. It's only $9.95, for a 14 page comic. Hope you enjoy 🙂

Just bought the comic. Can't pass up artwork by Loz. Amelie's stocking feet are delicious, I love the way Loz draws the toes through the stockings. She's definitely my pick.

He does nylons like no other, just great stuff!

It's funny to see the same poll put up at the TT/TMF. Amelie has the edge here, Katrine has the edge over at the TMF.

LOL great idea! Also given the fact it's Lostonezero's work... it should be great

Love the redhead and the soldier btw. 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back