• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dawn and the Exile (League of Legends story) F/F

carmen hu1

It's been a couple years since I've been posted on this site. However, during my time away, I've discovered many fun games to play online! League of Legends happens to be one of them. And as most games go, you develop favorite characters, fantasize about them being tickled and doing the tickling, and go and write stories of it happening. And even if you don't know who these characters are, the tickling is still fine, so I hope.

I'd started this story back in April, but didn't really get back into before the last couple days, I think I might consider a little follow up story. I'd tried a different writing style, having the perspective of both people involved, so I hope it isn't confusing. Feed back of course is appreciated.

To clarify the plot, the champion, Riven, is forced to wear a demeaning bunny suit in combat while her friend and fellow champion, Leona, tries to comfort her.

Here's also a quick designation of pronouns I used for those who haven't actually played League or do and just aren't familiar with the terms.

Leona- Rakkoran, Guardian
Riven- Noxian, Exile, Swordswoman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Within the dormitories of the Institute of War, in one particular stall hidden behind the silken violet cover, shuffled about Riven the Exile. "This looks...ridiculous...why would I ever..." She huffed and pouted, as she kicked about while fitting on some new outfit. According to the summoner's, some seasonal event raffle had selected her to 'expand' her wardrobe for the time being. The cover fluttering about as she baffled over the oddity.

The idle complaints coming over the curtain behind the stall made the other woman in the room give a chuckle, sitting cross-legged with her hands folded in between them. Leona the Radiant Dawn found herself more and more in Riven's company since that night she and her opened up to each other a little more. Upon hearing of this new attire she'd be forced to wear, the guardian had to take it upon herself to offer moral support, especially hearing it would be bunny theme. "I'm sure doesn't look that bad. You're willing to wear that matching outfit with Talon, and as of yet, I've not seen any other champion wear anything as...silly as that. This has to be an upgrade." She reached out with a hand, waving it backwards in a beckoning motion, seeing the tips of the white ears poke out from atop the curtain rod. "Now come on out...I want to see it."

"I refuse....you know what themed outfit they had for the last champion? Teemo...the Yordle. You see how ridiculous he looks in that fully body suit?" Still shuffling about as the final touches were added to her appearance. Staring at the full body mirror, the clatter of heels could be heard with her knees growing weak. "I look like an idiot." Stepping back slightly, enough that the curtain swelled suddenly with her backside. A new addition in the form of a fluffy ball-like tail popping out the back of the one piece. Again more clattering of heels, attesting to the fact the Exile never wore such sophisticated footwear.

Leona couldn't hold herself back; this was too adorable. Standing up from where she sat, moving to the outline of the curtain that Riven leaned against to put on the heels. A teasing hand moved to gently squeeze at the little puffball of a tail that she assumed was adhered to the pants somehow. "Oh yes. You know, it's a little heart wrenching to have to hit him while he's wearing it. Of course then I run into an egg trap and all sympathy fades. His was available to be worn all year, too...I bet this one will be too." Her naturally tall stature allowed her to reach over the curtain rod at the top of the stall, to which she had released the puffy tail of the costume, raised her hand over the curtain and gently tugged at the white ear tip. "Besides, you should feel special. It might be a little while until I'm chosen to adorn a holiday garb."

Riven perked up slightly at the sensation, the hand across the tail tugged at the already skin-tight material of the suit. Straightening as she struggled to stand properly with those heels. "...It doesn't matter, I'll be laughed at on the fields." Blinking as she visually scrutinized everything in the mirror once more before the sudden tug at the ear made her spin. Her hand dragging across the curtains as she slowly peeled it away. "...I don't like it at all, and neither should you. An absolute insult to a swordswoman."

The hand that relieved Riven of the little headband pulled it back and down too her, Leona inspecting it...and chuckling again. It did look a little lame and dorky indeed. She knew how proud Riven was of her own abilities and her image, Leona herself wasn't much different, but she was trying her best to be comforting. Putting her free hand against the curtain to gently grasp Riven's, she puts her lips to the fabric to the silhouette of her head, hoping it was near her ear. "I don't know how the rest of it looks quite yet. But it's well out of our power. We literally relinquished all our freedom becoming champions...you know this." At the comment to the swordswoman, her eyes drifted to the runeblade decorated specifically too match the rest of the outfit. It looked just as ridiculous as the bunny ears, and perhaps she did feel a little sorry for the Exile. "You should let me come in and see it, Riven. You have my word I won't laugh at you."

Riven's hand was already reaching up trying to retrieve the headband if only to spare herself of the humiliation of even one ornament to the outfit set. Slumping back against one of the stall walls as she muttered to herself. Feeling the touch of Leona through the fabric, "Yes but I came to fight...not to wear holiday outfits to the amusement of summoners." Huffing once more with folded arms as she wobbled about on the heels, relenting at the request. "Fine...you can see it. Just make it quick so I can take it off again."

In a quick motion, Leona appeared around the curtain, her own head now adorned with what she just removed form Riven's head. It contrasted horribly against her own casual wear, which consisted of just a blouse and a long skirt. "There, now we both look ridiculous." The guardian came in with a weak attempt to ease Riven's mind, knowing the main outfit was probably degrading as she assumed. Already the captivating beauty on Riven's face was pronounced, even with a bit of a pouty expression, made more so with the cute little bow tie at her neck. But it looked like it was primarily a corset with some panties over stockings and a pair of pink stilettos at her feet. It did look a little ridiculous, and Leona fought the urge to laugh to keep true to her word. But at the same time, it did look very...enticing and she'd never seen her dear dear friend wear nylons. Grinning still, the Rakkoran closed the gap between her, lifting a hand and turning it away from Riven's head, running the back of it across her cheek. "The outfit does look awful, but, I haven't seen you wear anything yet that can neutralize the beauty from your face."

Riven shuffled over to the back of the stall, tongue pressed in cheek with the same pout that she'd maintained ever since she started changing. Her arms folding across her chest with that black one piece, accentuated with the presence of stockings running all the way down. The short rough looking mess of her hair, like a lion cub's mane, thankfully remained the same. The only real testament to the slight tomboy-ish nature of the Exile was neck-up. She tried to remain stone still as the hand grazed her cheek, giving a fresh flush of warmth to her face. "...You and your flattery."

"You still aren't used to it?" Leona's hand trailed down and off Riven's cheek, then her neck, to which it overturned again so her finger pads were now the ones tracing, brushing over the soft skin, to the exposed top part of her breast, and finally onto her arm, stopping there. Her free hand reached up to adjust the bunny ears on her own head, band hidden well under her long glowing golden-red locks. The stiffness of Riven locking up was always something she did when she became sensual, but Riven never did anything to show she wasn't welcoming of it quite yet. The shy demeanor was always so adorable. "The outfit is...a bit degrading, and I do feel so sorry that you'll need to wear it for the rest of the year. But you yourself, Riven, the sun's rays always seem to shine brighter off you."

Riven could only respond with the slightest quirk of her lip into a smirk. Her tense form slowly relaxing as Leona ran her hands across her skin, the Guardian's touch always seemed a tad warmer than anyone else. Even then though, it still gave her a bit of a nervous twitch whenever Leona expressed herself. Which wasn't entirely unbelievable considering the Noxian's background. Eventually though, she melted that icy exterior for Leona. "...There you go again." Reaching out to lightly bat the Guardian on the shoulder. "We're here on the outfit...not me, you already know me."

Riven's uncanny ability to avoid the topic at hand was always so amusing, another trait Leona had fallen in love with, in addition to the seemingly passive ability to always be adorable. She'd pretend to give in for now, giving one more comforting squeeze to Riven's forearm. She panned her view of the Exile up and down, paying particular attention to the shoes. Not once has she ever seen her wearing something so high. "Oh my poor sunlight! Those looked to be raised nearly as high as mine. How do you feel in them? Do you want them off?"

Turning a cheek as she eyed Leona, figuring that they were studying each other just as much. Shuffling forth as little as she could without flopping over on her heels. The light 'clack' of them as her footing was hardly light considering her usual wear. "...They're manageable...not like I can't wear them. Just..." Gritting her teeth with a slight grunt as she tried display her expertise, which resulted in her just wobbling some more.

Gentle, guiding hands found Riven's back and stomach from Leona, as the guardian started to ease Riven into the stall's chair, sitting now before those heeled feet. It was starting to look a lot like their first meeting, where Leona undid Riven's boots there, too. "I understand how you feel. I saw the outfit, so do you want to get out of it now?" The Rakkoran chuckled, idly twidling at one of the bindings to Riven's simple heels. Leona wondered if her penchant for feet, especially for Riven's feet, would be known known to the Exile by now, as she gave her but a wink finishing her last statement.

Relenting under the flattery and soft caressing, Riven easily let herself be guided down towards the chair. Reclining slightly as she rested against the back, feeling slightly spent after the struggle of getting the outfit on. "...I just spent like a half hour getting it on." Lifting the attended foot, as the binding were slowly slipped off. "...But it doesn't seem like it matters to you." Flicking her tongue out playfully at the Rakkoran.

"If I recall, you wanted to get out of it as soon as possible." So many wraps and bindings, maybe Riven was right to have taken so long to put it on. As the last binding was finally relieved from the swordwoman's shin, she was able to pull it off, revealing the nylon-cladded foot of the exile. Already she could feel the heat radiating off of it, the heels must have been a little tight, the fabric even slightly moistened from Riven's sweat. Pinching the base of the stocking above her toes, she began to stretch it, the sweat having matted the stretchy material to her skin. Pinchining the base of the fabric she created by pulling now, she kept the strain on the ellastic, it might be clear to Riven her intention now; she was trying to break it.

"...Well yeah." Angling her foot some as she felt the slightly tightened fabric abate the choke on her toes. The slight tug actually imparted a sigh of relief on the warrior, her foot suddenly able to 'breathe' again. Wiggling her largest toe apart from the rest as she tested if her foot had fallen asleep. She blinked at the way Leona was handling the Nylon, it was as if she'd done this before, but then again, it probably isn't very hard to destroy something so stretchy, the tensity in the material growing further apart, until it reached a limit. The stitching in the stocking starting to give way. "...You're gunna...ruin the outfit."

Unbeknownst to the Exile, testing the bounds of nylon was something Leona liked to often do. So stretchy and soft, seeing Riven's feet trapped inside was alluring, and doing this was like unwrapping a present. As the seams began to split, the golden skinned woman could feel the excitement building, this was always a wonderful part, but she kept a stoic expression, no doubt hiding her true lewd feelings inside. Her eyes went upward to see the face of the Exile as she continued to rip the nylon, knowing that despite the complaint, she probably didn't mind as much as she was letting on. Besides, they'd expect her attire to be ripped and shredded on the fields anyway.

"What is it that you always say, dear..." Seeing the break now forming into a hole, which only expanded as she continued to stretch, now changing the base of the tent to that hole, by sticking her finger into it, which only sped up it's already rapid ripping. Feeling the well calloused skin of her sole on her finger was wonderful and heralded what was too come. "..What is broken, can be mended, right? I'm sure I have a thread and needle back in my residence somewhere, if you're so worried about that."

With a soft pop, a tear began to peel away at the material, flashing the burnished skin color of Riven's toes. Slowly tearing along a path that spanned across her foot, accentuating the moment with a brief wiggle. Inclining now, Riven brought her elbow to bare as she balanced her chin against her palm. She merely watched as Leona seemed to revel in the wonders of her foot, which always struck the Exile as slightly odd. "You're comparing a nylon stocking to my runeblade imbued with magic." Smirking at the silly notion.

The last of the fabric finally gave way, and once the nylon retracted and tried to revert to its regular shape, Leona had only torn off enough to expose the arch and her toes, about half of Riven's foot. She could have rolled it back up as high as she wanted now, but this would suffice. The former Noxian always had something playfully snide to say about the Rakkoran's rather cheesy remarks, but Leona always liked to have playful spit with the blade mistress she had fallen for months before. "Well at the moment, my dear, you're forced to wield a giant carrot. But whether it be that carrot, a nylon stocking, or your precious keepsake blade...you hit my relic shield as hard as you do, they might as well be the same thing. Maybe one day, you'll leave a dent." Finishing her own silly little comeback, Leona placed her palm flat against the tops of Riven's toes, and gently tried to pull them back, making sure the tight shoe didn't make her poor digits too stiff.

Riven perked just slightly as the fabric gave full way, and a characteristic 'rip' finished off the stocking, offering Leona her chance as she kept her foot entirely still, knowing full well the Rakkoran was visually admiring it. Shifting back with a huff at the comment about her wielding a carrot. If anything it was just her blade recolored oddly into this strange orange. "That's kind of boastful for someone who called down a beacon from the sky to vaporize a Wukong clone." She retorted with playful spite, before blinking as she felt the tug on the end of her foot, feeling the stiffness be eased. Still though, she held her pose in the seat, letting Leona do whatever she had in mind for now, curling her toes whenever the guardian's hand had left them.

It didn't take long for Leona to desire more, fingers slipping between the rended nylon and the calloused skin to peel the fabric back to expose more the exile's barefoot. "You're taking this all a little too seriously, Riven." Leona had already finished rolling the nylon up to her ankle, the foot now fully bared. The guardian then extended three of her nails and pressed them firmly to the arch of Riven's foot, digging them in deep enough to leave visible lines, and started dragging them down the length of her sole. "I thought I'd told you that you need to laugh more."

"W-Wait! Le-Leona! Ehe...eheehe...eehe..." Riven was trying her hardest not to erupt into laughter, a defiant act against her attacking friend. However, much like the oufit, there were a few things that just couldn't be controlled. The Exile gave into those sensations rather quickly, and with closed eyes, she threw her head back and let the laughter loose albeit raspy, having not done so in a while. With a tight grip on the sides of the chair she was seated on, she tried to pull her leg away, using her anchored arms as leverage. "Leheheheohohonaa! St-sto--stop it!"

The Rakkoran however refused to relent, finally having the one she fantisized so dearly over in a position like this. Riven's begging only spurred her on, as she'd try to get her to laugh even louder. She repeated the action she'd just done, dragging her nails upward against the other woman's sole, right over the red lines she'd just made. Once back at the arch, she'd start to wiggle her fingers, nails all a flutter over the skin of Riven's arch.

The Noxian did all she could to prevent kicking with her free leg, still gripping the sides of the chair and attempting to yank her leg free. But Leona had it tightly locked now under one arm, there was no escape for this foot unless she intervened with another limb. Her eyes were welled with tears, her mouth wide open and spewing out more and more of that laughter.

"Pl-pleehehehese! Nohoho more! NO MORE! Ahahahahahaha! Ehehehehe!" For her begging however, Riven actually found herself enjoying it. All that time clawing her way to the top, she'd forgotten what it was like to live..to feel alive in such a way, even simply through laughing.
Leona too found joy out it as well, and not just because she was just doing the tickling. Riven was unrestrained, free to do as she pleased. But she chose to be here, with her and letting herself be subjected to this playful torture. At last, it was if her not so subtle advances were finally getting to the other woman. She continued to wiggle her fingers about the arch, while slowly moving her hand down the sole, making sure each nail scraped and scratched every inch of Riven's flesh that the could.

"Ahahahahaehehehehahaha!"
The Exile shifted on her chair, left and right, still filling the stall with long peels of laughter. Tears now were steadily streaming down her cheeks, her throat ached, her chest burned. She felt the fingers slowly die down, which finally allowed her to catch her breath. She relinquished her harsh grip on the sides of the chair, gasping and swallowing air as fast as she could, fear of Leona starting the tickling up again without a moments notice. But as she looked to her, still cradling her foot under one arm, there was a warm, welcoming smile spread along her face.

"Catch your breath, sunlight...now that I have gotten you to laugh, I want to try something a little more...sensual.."
Riven's expression looked more and more intrigued as the seconds flew by, wondering what she could have meant. The curiousity was turning into excitment as she rushed to catch her breath now. "Okay, Leona. I'm ready.."

Without a word, the guardian began. Starting at the heel, she extended her tongue, and just has she had done with her nails, dragged it up along the sole, following one of the lines she'd made. To Riven, the cool wet tongue of the other woman was soothing that tingling aftermath left by assault with the nails. But at the same time, it made her gawk. She bit her lower lip as she watched Leona continue, still unsure of how to feel about this. It didn't tickle, so much as it felt...pleasurable. With a splay of her toes, the Noxian melted in her seat and let loose a coo.

Leona took that as a green light, ending her tongue's journey at the arch and pulling away. Then suddenly, she'd purse her lips and gently blow on the line of saliva she'd just made, going back down the way she had come up. This made Riven jump with a surprised squeak...which hearkened forth a couple moans following. The sensation caused Riven to curl her toes, then splay them again.

Once Leona was back down to heel, she'd press her lips forward and simply kiss the cup shape of it, then extend her tongue once more, and drag it up a different line she'd made with her nail. But as she neared the arch, she kept going, up to the toes, to which she'd spread her lips wide and take in the biggest and second toe on Riven's foot in her mouth.
The Noxian tense up again, another inquisitive coo leaving her lips, curling her toes within the confines of Leona's mouth. "Leona?" She'd inquired, but was given only a sly wink from the other woman as a response. And soon, Riven felt the suction, watching Leona's cheeks cave in while she suckled.

The walls of her cheeks pressed her toes, the tongue ran beneath them and pounded against their pads. It was a new sensation entirely to Riven, and it was one she thrououghly enjoyed, much like the others she'd been introduced to in the past few minutes. This however was enough to get her to moan. All the while, Leona chuckle with a mouthful of toes, widening her mouth to see if she could accomodate a third.

As this went on, the door leading to all these stalls swung open, and in walked a tall, slightly pale woman. She was a new face around the League, but probably well known elsewhere, Fiora Laurent. She'd originally intended to come here to have a quick change of attire but the sound of humming and moans drew her attention to one of the closed stalls. In a quick motion, she pulled aside the curtain, the sight before her made her eyes widen in shock, having come across Riven and Leona during such an intimate moment. The rude interruption was even enough to cause the two who'd been stumbled upon to cease what they were doing. There was a long moment of silence and stare trading between the three women, when one finally broke the silence, speaking with that slight French-accent that could only be associated with one champion, Fiora. "What is the..meaning of all this?"
Leona stood up from her position, having height that matched Fiora's and projecting herself with confidence. "A private session. It's quite rude to simply throw yourself into an occupied stall, isn't it?"

"I would tell you to shut up." Fiora retorted, accompanied with a snort. "To put your foot in your mouth, so to speak. However, it seems you already had hers deep in it. I am not interested in having an argument with you. I came here to change..." Fiora then took a seat nearest the open stall. "However, this little thing you two are doing here. It looks vile, disgusting! Who knows where that woman's foot as been?! Have you know shame, sun-lady?"
Leona remained silent, peering into the stall at Riven, who now had her face flushed, staring off into the wall to her right, equally lost for words. And so silence overcame them again for a few moments, until that French accented voice chimed in again. "Well are you two going to continue? I was to spar with someone within the hour, however, this. This seems much...much more...interesting.."

Last edited:
Seems everything these days to trying to convert me to a foot lover...and it's working! Love the story, very playful and yet still so sensual. I hope you're planning on making more. 🙂

Thank you, glad you like it! And I've been thinking of doing more actually, since I've been in more of a mood to write.

Very nice! I love the relationship you have going on :lol I hope you do write more as it's very well worded and a story I would read with tickling or no :stickout

That also pleases me to hear, thank you!
On other forum sites I visit that are quite a bit more adult content centered than TT, I see quite a few LoL stories. Often most of them depict Leona, who happens to be my most favorite of them all, as some snoo-snoo craving amazon. I honestly can't see that in her, so I started this story to show a more romantic side to her. But one's foot and tickling fetish always finds a way into things that become sensual. At least in my writings.
But again, I really appreciate your comment! :3

As a fellow LoL player and enthusiast, I doubly enjoyed this very sweet tale. You captured the characters perfectly - Fiora too, that really brought a smile to my face. I do hope to read much more from you!

Excellent story! I do like the attention to character personalities and traits as well. There simply isn't enough LoL tickle material around, especially for a game so popular.

AV! You should continue your writing as well 😛 Perhaps join the LoL story bandwagon :stickout

What is this?

Leona a lesbian? Psh, yea - SUUUUuuure.
Riven a lesbian? Psh, yea, we all know that one already.
Fiora a lesbian who likes to watch? Psh, in that sexy leather it'd be obvious.

This is a gift. We should treasure it for how real it feels. Riot needs to hire you for their lore team or something...BADLY! Maybe they could bring back the JoJ juuuust for things like this 😉 I'm sure it'd help sell skins/champs more.

Ah, I loved. Erotic while true to the original designs (to a degree). Though it is an unlikely couple, it's done real well from the dialogue to the sexy nylon stripping scene. Freakin wonderful. Love the attention to detail.

Actually... funny thing about that... :3

PLEASE do make more! I feel the tickle community needs more quality LoL material. Nothing short of making my night, and now I crave MORE!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back