• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The day I tickled a Domme - M/F - Soles.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
This is getting somewhat of a habit of mine: tickling people I shouldn't be supposed to tickle - and somehow getting away without significant blunt trauma, terminal bleeding cavities or permanent disfigurement of sort.

More of my joint job with TMI Vids: this time they somehow managed to secure the expertise of no less than a Pro Domme, Mistress Lilith Babalone.
Yes, my most cherished viewers: Miss Babalone is the kind of woman that whips, tramples and kicks, whom people seek to worship her luscious peds - and under most circumstances heathens like you and me would ever get to touch, let alone tickle.

And yet I did.
For a just cause I might add: art.

:happy:

Lilith hates being tickled: and, as I could find out, she is *quite* ticklish - the "quivering with barely contained ticklish feelings" kind.
But - apparently - she loves art more than she loathes tickling, and becoming my however fleeting canvas, piqued her fancy, and so she let me *decorate* her soles, with motives of her own design.

There is little I could add, without sounding any cornier, so just let me thank Dr Babinsky from TMI Vids for providing props and location, and of course to Mistress Babalone for putting up with my frolicking antics.

🙂

As usual, enjoy.

Attachments

• K4TMI-DL01.08.jpg
    K4TMI-DL01.08.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 1,447
  • K4TMI-DL01.07.jpg
    K4TMI-DL01.07.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 544
  • K4TMI-DL01.06.jpg
    K4TMI-DL01.06.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 1,411
  • K4TMI-DL01.05.jpg
    K4TMI-DL01.05.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 1,291
WOW that mistress has hot feet i'd sure like to lick and worship her feet i like the art work on her soles great pictures she looks ticklish is she very ticklish on her feet?

Always mistress/people hate to be tickled has the most pretty ticklish feet

I know this is naughty since she is domina, but I'd like to see her feet licked by goat
her feets are so nice and her face so interesting when she is laughing ...
get her overpovered and tickled in her dungeon mmmm...

Merciful Mithras!
Leave a thread unattended for a week or two, and all these precious posts piled up without proper cares being ministered!
Shame on me.

:redface:

WOW that mistress has hot feet i'd sure like to lick and worship her feet i like the art work on her soles great pictures she looks ticklish is she very ticklish on her feet?

Okok, first question first: yes.
She *is* tickling. Very ticklish. No the "Zomg I'm thrashing around with barely pent up ticklish fury" but she was *trembling* while I was doing the decoration thing.
Aye captain, trembling.
Quivering as I was touching her soles - which, as you guys have correctly guessed, were QUITE smooth.
How do I know? I got to prime them for the drawing by carefully cleaning the canvas beforehand.

Perks, perks, perks.
Sometimes this job makes life marginally more bearable.
Sometimes.

:happy:

very good this photos,
is very beatiful this soles

Glad you liked them.
Yes, I concur. Lilith is a pro foot model - and she's got some fine stuff to strut around indeed.

Always mistress/people hate to be tickled has the most pretty ticklish feet

Well, that's why she chose a job where she'd be doing the tickling, not being on the receiving end.
Of course, being the chaotic being I am, I sometimes get around to circumvent traditions and stuff... and I got to tickle the "unticklable" lady.

:super_hap

I know this is naughty since she is domina, but I'd like to see her feet licked by goat
her feets are so nice and her face so interesting when she is laughing ...
get her overpovered and tickled in her dungeon mmmm...

Ah! *THAT* ain't gonna happen!
But... I brought some balance in chaos - or brought some chaos in balance, your call - and managed to sneak a tickle or two during the shots.

You can even see that in the vid and...
What? What vid you ask? Why the new vid we added over here, and here and there too!

* Frantically points at links below *

FULL VIDEOS and PREVIEWS

-> http://www.ticklingtv.com/play.php?vid=1271
-> http://www.ticklingtv.com/play.php?vid=1272
-> http://www.ticklemadeinitaly.com/Lilith+Desiree/lilidesi-en.htm
-> http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17690

Latter being the actual store - while "ticklemadeinitaly" the showcasing page, with extra hi-res shots of the beauties and totally hilarious interview flicks from yours truly.
They'll crack you as I tried to fake a thick accent and girls struggled for help while being utterly unable to make out the gist of my deranged questions.
Yeah, we did improvise the whole lot.
It was priceless.
I am still laughing just thinking about it.

Love, peace and enjoy!

😛aw:

Second and last batch.
Enjoy.

Attachments

• K4TMI-DL0101.jpg
    K4TMI-DL0101.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 104
  • K4TMI-DL0102.jpg
    K4TMI-DL0102.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 125
  • K4TMI-DL0103.jpg
    K4TMI-DL0103.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 161
  • K4TMI-DL0104.jpg
    K4TMI-DL0104.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 135
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back