• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The day I told my g/f I had a foot tickling fetish.

ticklefiend30001

TMF Expert
About a year ago I had met a very nice, very attractive redhead at work.
We got on like a house on fire, but were at the time both in relatiionships.
In March of this year however, we both found ourselves free of commitments and so started dating. We had a wonderful sexual relationship, and although she had figured I had a foot fetish she was unaware of the tickling aspect of that fetish. I did not want to tell her too early cause quite frankly I didn't wanna freak her out. Though on a few occasions we would be lying there and I would give her feet a brief tickling, sometimes she would react sometimes not (I know now that her ticklsihness varies from day to day and can be affected by things like the shoes she has worn that day, if she has been wearing socks all day, things like that, and her mood is also a big factor).

Anyway we had been dating for about 3 months, and I had been trying to work the guts up to give her feet a proper tickling, but had never quite managed it. One day at work she had coming in looking stunning in a lovely pair of creme white high heels on and a pretty skirt, that showed off her absolutely amazing legs, I knew she was coming over to my apartment after work that day and I was scheming all day to try and figure a way that I could take those lovely heels off and tickle her feet. So that evening after work she came back to mine and we were just chilling out, lying on my bed, she was lying on her front and I noticed her legs were together and her feet were hanging just off the edge of the bed, with her heels still on. Well I had been so frustrated with myself not having the balls to tickle her I finally saw my chance and was not about to miss it. I moved over, lying my chest on the back of her legs, pinning her legs down somewhat, slipped off one of her shoes and started to tickle her soles, immediately she started to giggle and try and move her foot away, this just made me tickle more. I tried to take the other shoe off but she was trying to keep it on with her now barefoot, so I tickled her exposed foot suddenly which suprised her, made her jump, move her foot and to my great joy her other shoe fell off of its own accord. So I startd to tickle it too. Her laughter was music to my ears, and I was exhilarated cause this was a fantasy come true for me, I had been admiring her beautiful little size 7 feet for a long time now, and had ben getting quite frankly desperate to tickle them. I tickled her for maybe 30 secs, she had turned herself and was playfully hitting me and saying "stop it" as she hit me. So still worried I would freak her out. We went out for a while that evening, and all night I was still exhilarated and happy that I had finally done what I wanted to do for so long.

That night we were lying in bed just before we wnet to sleep and I said to her "you know how I tickled your feet earlier" -
"yeah" she said.
"well I had been planning that all day, it really turns me on"
"what tickling my feet turns you on"
"yeah" I said, tentatively waiting for a response
"thats cool" she said
"I like it"

Well needless to say those five words were the sweetest I had heard in a long long time, if not ever. She was totally cool with it.

Its now 6 months later, she lets me tickle her all the time, I still like it and her as much as ever. She las let me do everything I have asked and even let me make tickle videos, which I must say I think I am getting pretty good at.

She has even asked if I wanted to put photos or video of her having her feet tickled on this site, she just doesn't want her face shown, so don't be suprised if in the near future some pics of some lovely little ticklee feet appear posted from me.

Congrats To You! I've Always Said Just Being Honest With Women About Your Fetishes Will Work Out For You In The End...i've Always Been Open And It Worked To My Favor Almost All The Time...like 85%

After a bad experience with the last chick I was with and GREAT one with this girl, I am thinking your right. My girl says that it makes me happy and she wants to do what she can too make me happy, so the way I see it, you gotta make sure the chick is worth it, but if she is just be open.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back