• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Death Of The Living

Since apparently the Anime Generation think that death can be funny or something, let me ask a question. Do any of you kids have a friend that you'd kill for lolz?

Hm. Don't know if I qualify as 'anime generation.' I've never encountered that term, although I do enjoy certain animes. To take the question seriously, I generally think that killing a thinking, self-aware being against their will is morally wrong. Whatever that means (insert abortion/euthanasia/animal rights/nature of ethics argument here). I especially don't think the state has a right to act so (capital punishment). That being said, self-defense is completely justified. Do I have friends that I would kill for, in their defense? Probably, depending on the circumstances. Do I have friends that could ask me to kill someone, and I'd do it? No, friends don't ask friends to murder.

Hm. Don't know if I qualify as 'anime generation.' I've never encountered that term, although I do enjoy certain animes. To take the question seriously, I generally think that killing a thinking, self-aware being against their will is morally wrong. Whatever that means (insert abortion/euthanasia/animal rights/nature of ethics argument here). I especially don't think the state has a right to act so (capital punishment). That being said, self-defense is completely justified. Do I have friends that I would kill for, in their defense? Probably, depending on the circumstances. Do I have friends that could ask me to kill someone, and I'd do it? No, friends don't ask friends to murder.

Carni, I fear that this time the humor of the question has passed you by. :cry :cry :cry :cry

Ironically while killing people isn't considered a moral wrong, killing an animal like a dog is considered an unforgivable sin, in which case one should consider this the generation of beastiality.

I'd kill myself and get up to all sorts of wacky shenanigans with my newly found GHOST POWERS.

YEAAAAA😛arty:AAAAAAAAH

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back