• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dentist - NEW M/F Tickling/Laughing Gas Video - FREE PREVIEW

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
A nervous patient is visiting his hot dentist for a check up. He's been having problems with a tooth, an he's afraid that he might have to have it pulled. She exaines him,a dn the tooth does have to come out. She tries to give him a shot of novacaine, but the patient isn't having it, so she switches to gas. The patient gets loopy and a little hand grabby with his hot dentist. That is not all he gets. While she is preparing her instruments, he sneaks up and gives her a taste of her own "medicine." She is soon loopy, her inhbitions melting away, leaving her in the equally loopy patients crazy fantasies. She comes to, tied up to her dental chair where she is subjected to her patients secret fetish, tickling. The patient tickles the poor woman's body as she is helplss to escape. Finally, she agrees to do whatever he wants if he will just stop tickling. What does he have in mind?

check out the free preview:
http://www.laughinggaszone.net/videostore.html

Sux that you went and paid so effin much money for it, right?

How many vids have YOU posted here?

😛issed

Whoa whoa whoa, calm down there partner. The reason why people post free previews here is so that people will BUY their clips. They are advertising, for free (or very low money) to a very large group of forum goers. Relax. If someone wants to post their opinion they should be able to. I never did understand why such hostility when people have an opinion. They are here to sell, you here to buy.

I like the clip though laughinggas 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back