• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dinner that never happened.( forgive the title pls)

Zakue

TMF Novice
Ok, this is my first attempt at a story( a tickling story anyway), so bare with me. I got my name from a D&D character i made. Since then, i made it my online name and such, so all of the sotried i have done were about him. As is this one. So this story is about Zakue the archmage.

Zakue rode up to his Mansion and quickly hopped off his horse. This was a special occasion. He was going to have a lovely romantic dinner with his wife, Shariea. But this was no ordinar dinner. He had something special in mind. Something he wanted to do, but had to make the spell for it first, which take time and money.

As he approched the door, The door opend and Shariea stood there. She was wearing a Lovely shirt thet stopped about 3 inces below her breasts, giving a wonderful view of her powerful sexy abs. Zakue walked up to her and kissed her deeply. They embraced for what seemed like minutes, but only really lasted 3 seconds. They were very passionate lovers. After there kiss, they both approched the table
"Your very early, Dinner won't be ready for another hour and a half!" she stated, pointing to the Clock Zakue had made for her.
"I am well aware, But i have finished a spell that i believe you will be interested in" He replied, smile too big to make Shariea comfortable
"Really? It better be good if its gonna take over an hour" She said with a smile. He smiled back
"Oh, it is. Just relax. And now, i begin". As he finished talking he lifted his hands. As they lifted, Shariea did too and and she began to giggle. She enojyed the odd feeling flying brought. She closed her eyes and let the feelign comfort her. When she opended them again, small white ghostly hands were flying around her. She looked at them for a second, wondering there purpose. That suddenly changed as one flew past her foot, taking her shoes with it. She looked at Zakue, who only smiled back. She smiled at him as well, wondering if he new she loved to be tickled. Another ghost hand flew, but stopped in front of her. It slowly approched her stomach. She closed her eyes and smilled bigger. The anticipation was killing her. As she opened her eyes, the hand struch out and ran its finger in a constant spiral around her bellybutton. She giggled widly and her stomach began to shake. Another hand flew to her feet, accompanied by a third hand. Small sting objects grabbed her toes and pulled. When they did, the other two hand Began to tickle between her toes, then switching to her soles at random, keeping her off guard. Her giggles quickly became Heavy laughter.
"HAHAHAHHAHAHA ZZAZAZAAAAAHAHAHAHHAKKKKKAAAAUEAHHHHAHAH! THIS ISSSASASAHAHAHAAA TOHOHOHOHOOHAHA MUCHHHHAAHAHAHAH!" her screams of laughter made Zakue Close his eyes and listen to them. They were like music to his ears.
Sharieas arms lifted up involuntary and a hand approched each arm. They lowered to her under arms and began to slowly tickle them. Tears poured down Shariea's face as she laughter was forced out of her gut. She couldnt stand it, but she enjoyed it as well, and the joy Outweighed everything else.
She realized she was enjoying it more than she thought. She craved something more, and she saw Zakue noticed it too. He slowly approched Shariea and floated up to her. He put his hands on her breasts and began to rotate his fingers around her nipples. She Laughed Harder than she had ever done before, and she wanted to kiss Zakue now. THis was the most Heavenly thing she had ever felt in her life. Then, the hands suddenly changed froms. They were now tongues. The licking was almost comepeltely unbearable.
"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHOAHOAHOAHOAHHAHAHAHAHHEHHEAHAEEEEEEEEEEAAEAEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHEAHEHHAH IITTATATAIAIAATTA TIIIAHAHAHAHCKLESSSSASSASASAAAAAHAHAHAAH TOOOHOHOHOOHOHOHAHHAAHAAMMMMMMUCCHCCHCHCHAACAAAAHAHAHHA!!!"
Zakue had decided she had enough, and ended the spell. She slowly floatee back down to the ground. When her feeet touched the ground, she watched as Zakue fell to the floor. When he hit, she jumped into hsi arms and kissed him passionatley, slipping her tongue in. Zakue held her and her embrace as he approched his bedroom. She was getting excited. He opened the door, walked in, and shut the door. A small click was heard as the door locked. For the rest of the hour, Zakue and Shariea enjoyed many pleasurable things.

very good, i liked it. maybe he can tickle her next himself?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back