• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Drawn Together Movie - THE MOVIE!!!

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Has anyone seen this feature-length animated film based on the Drawn Together TV series? If not...do yourself a favor and get it now. That's right. Drop what you're doing. Tell the wife and kids to shut the fuck up, read their own stories, balance their own checkbooks and then just walk out the door, directly to your nearest video store.

Friends, in celebration of the wonderful holiday of 4/20 :sifone: my friend and I got completely stoned and watched the Drawn Together Movie (The Movie!) and I have to tell you...

...it is the most morally repugnant, singularly offensive and outrageously tasteless thing I have ever seen. And it would be completely abhorrent...if it weren't so GODDAMN FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!

Pholks, I literally had to pause the movie at least six times to just catch my breath from cracking up so damn hard. And they go after everyone. Even other gross-out-humor shows. Totally ripping on South Park for being a toilet humor show, but making excuses for it by wrapping it up in social commentary....rather than just enjoying disgusting humor 'cuz it's fucking funny.

Case in point...

"Don't you see? If I can't fart, or vomit, or fill up an ice tray with the afterbirth of Foxxy's miscarriage and hand them out as ice pops to terminally-ill children on my hospital tours without making some kind of 'point'...then maybe it's just not worth it..." - Spanky Ham :rolleyes

And let's not forget Giant Who Shits Into His Own Mouth. :scared

Or...or...a reality show challenge to wear high heels and step on as many puppies and kittens as possible before the producer cums. :drool

Or....OR.....

Lesbian finger sex from the inside...in 3-D!!! (3-D glasses not included)

OR!!!!!.....

Ok, I've said too much. No spoilers. Ok, not yet anyway. Once we get a few people who've seen it...then we can spoiler the shit out this thing. 😀

If you want to laugh your damn ass off at everything they've always told you it was wrong to laugh at, get some friends...even imaginary ones...and watch this fuckin' movie.

You'll hate yourself.

But you'll laugh.

(P.S. Dave2112 Industries fully supports the drive to return Drawn Together to television. Write to Comedy Central. Write your congressman unless he happens to be one of those right-wing religious lunatics who hates anything that's funny or that feels good. Then, write to MY congressman...we're fuckin' New Yorkers, we dig shit like that. We MUST get this show back on the air! Like Family Guy! Yeah!)

i will put on my list..............................................of movies to avoid, there we go, i put right next to The time travelers wife.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back