• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The dreaded figure 4 tickling toe-hold

kooieca

1st Level Red Feather
I've been wanting to post this clip for some time now... problem was, the original is a huge mp4 file and none of the editing programs i use work with that format. Well, just today i finally found a shareware program that does an ok job at converting mp4 files to a format i can work with... so here we go 😀
btw, it did get a tad blurry during the conversion, but it's still watchable i think 😎 ... also, instead of taking a vidcap of the clip i'll include a collage from it that i found on the net somewhere.

f/f
feet
one minute fourty nine seconds.

Attachments

• lots of tickling.jpg
    lots of tickling.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5,539
  • tickle rasslin.wmv
    tickle rasslin.wmv
    2 MB · Views: 5,995
lol excellent work as always kooieca!!! that clip was great!!! funny too! look forward to your next post! 😀

Thank you for the kind words... i'm glad you enjoyed it tickleme3 :happy:

Now that was friggin great! Too bad that couldn't or wouldn't happen in a submission match of Divas in the WWE!

TickledToDeath said:
Too bad that couldn't or wouldn't happen in a submission match of Divas in the WWE!

Gee... i wonder if i send the clip to the WWE, if they would use it to choreograph a match between ...oh.... let's say.... Trish Stratus and Stacey Kiebler 😀 .... nawwwwwwwww... they'd never go for it :weird:

Damnn Koo! In the 3 yrs or so ive been hangin round this place you alllllllllways post the solid (and never seen before) 100% awsome clips that always does the job 😀 Can never go wrong with your posts. Keep up the great posts and happy new year 🙂

kooieca said:
Gee... i wonder if i send the clip to the WWE, if they would use it to choreograph a match between ...oh.... let's say.... Trish Stratus and Stacey Kiebler 😀 .... nawwwwwwwww... they'd never go for it :weird:

thats actualy a good idea lol i mean hell they already covered feet fetish in general from what ive seen posted (sorry WWF/WWE fans, aint been into wrestling since the mid-late 80s) and knowing the great lengths and risks they take now days...it actualy may work lol

I would love to see a tournament between all the Divas in the WWE of a Foot Tickling "I Quit Match" That would be the biggest selling pay per view in WWE/WWF History. Too bad Eric Bischoff is "Fired" I would say if he was still the GM and someone sent him an email, that match could happen at say Taboo Tuesday or Wrestlemania or why not on some other Pay Per View. Anyone daring enough to email McMahon and suggest it and have Stephanie ref the matches, and also be a participant. What about an Iron Woman match where all the Divas get their feet tickled to see who can last the longest for the WWE Womans Championship? Now that is what I call Sports Entertainment. I woulod love to see Trish tickle that Mickey Janes gal since she has been such a pain in her neck. Great Post as always Koo.

If anyone is interested... i posted a few pics as well as a short clip of later on in the match when the winner makes the loser grovel for her amusement.
You'll find it here

I've never seen this clip before than now...I love it! Thank you!

That reminds me of an old GLOW episode were the lady wrestlers would foot tickle women who wrestled barefoot.

Koo, you are by far the standard when it comes to posting original material. Another grreat post! All hail Koo!

Man was that a great clip or what? The lee has such a great laugh. I think you sho uld try and send it to the WWE, what do you have to lose?

great clip!!!

great clip!!! love the way the tickley is helpless to have her feet mercelesly tickled 😀 😀 😀

Kooieca, you have EXCELLENT taste!

That clips from a custom match I had done years ago - Julie Winchester (AKA Olivia Chase/Gina Carrera in fetish work) v. Lisa Comshaw (AKA Tori Sinclair). Glad to see people enjoyed it!

The full tape (its around 25 minutes?) can be had from Double Trouble wrestling, website is www.dtwrestling.com. This particular match is #385 "Footnotes for Destruction". IT is primarily a wrestling tape but there is much more tickling than shown here and some additonal foot worship/humiliation! Here's a shot of poor Julie giving Tori a "toe" job!

Attachments

• dt385b.jpg
    dt385b.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Hi there Sceej... that was a GREAT idea for a vid... i had no idea it was a custom match. BTW, i posted a clip of some of the worship/humiliation scenes from the vid in the non-tickling forum... there is a link to it at reply number 14.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back