• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The end of the world!

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
Oh my God! I just noticed that Congress Ave. intersects Lady Bird Lake exactly the way the path of the sun will intersect the Dark Rift of the center of the galaxy! Obviously the founders of Texas were Free Mason Illuminati warlocks with secret insights into the end of the world in 2012! The galactic alignment will spell doom for all of us! It's the truth because I ascribed meaning to it after the fact!

:52: I hope catastrophe does come. Some people need to be culled. Sorry... just... got slapped with more 2012 nonsense and needed to vent.

My calendar runs out next December.

HOLY SHIT IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD.

Bah! The end shall not come in 2012 but in 2666 when the great old ones awaken from their slumber and wrench the world asunder with naught but their dread HANDS! Salvation shall only lie within the taloned claw of our immortal savior Raptor Jesus! Go to www.savemeraptorjesusfromthegreatoldones.com and make a donation! Your immortal soul (and my continuously expanding checking account) DEPENDS ON IT!

<_<...>_>...^_^

Now now everyone no need to worry. The end is not coming in 2012.
If you read the gospel of Zombie Jesus you'll see that the great Zombification will begin in 2020 and will last for exactly ten years. After which only the righteous and just shall be alive to watch as a rouge blackhole intersects our orbit and literally swallows us hole, trasporting us into a Galaxy far far away, just in time to be blown up by a giant death ray fired from a massive man made sphere.
Zombidicus 3:16

aww it's not comming 2012?? drats , there goes my final day party

Oh my God! I just noticed that Congress Ave. intersects Lady Bird Lake exactly the way the path of the sun will intersect the Dark Rift of the center of the galaxy! Obviously the founders of Texas were Free Mason Illuminati warlocks with secret insights into the end of the world in 2012! The galactic alignment will spell doom for all of us! It's the truth because I ascribed meaning to it after the fact!

:52: I hope catastrophe does come. Some people need to be culled. Sorry... just... got slapped with more 2012 nonsense and needed to vent.

LOL! Yeah, I watched that show yesterday morning. Those Nostradamus specials were pretty cool though. That one with with the card was just a tad far-fetched - a wee bit. :lol

The problem with apocalyptic culling is that the wrong people always get culled. Why do you hate Japan, Earth's crust? And yet you did nothing against those neo-nazis up in the north woods! Or that creepy guy who carpooled with my neighbor in high school... where was his apartment-specific natural disaster?

Anyway... clearly the world is going to end at 6pm on May 21st (presumably Pacific Time). That's what my preacher told me!
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-21-may-around-6pm-to-be-precise-2254139.html

Heres the deal,

Alot of people are terrified with this 2012 doomsday date looming. Its not just one scientist spouting non-sense, but several different cultures that are independant of one another, not to mention that alot of the information is backed up by Nasa scientists as well, solar storms etc.

People like to compare this to that stupid Y2K bullshit that happened, the huge difference they always ignore is that the Y2K deal was not predicted by any culture, nostradamus or psychic, just scientists and thats it. You must admit the huge coincidence of this thing, I mean what are the odds that chinese, german, hopi indian, mayan etc cultures would all predict the exact same thing happeneing on that exacty same date even though they are seperated from one another?

Another thing, even if you dont believe in psychics, none of them can predict anything past that date, not the good ones anyway, just try and see for yourself, ask a well known psychic to predict something past the december 21st 2012 date and they all say the same freakin thing ( sorry, i cant see anything past that date ) and all those nano-bot thingies that supposedly predict shit on the internet extremely acurately?? well those lil basterds fall off a virtual reality cliff when asked to predict anything beyond that date as well.

I am just one of the many people who try to keep a clear head on this subject but cant help seeing all the hundreds of coincidences just piling up like so much crap! This will be one of those times where on that day I will be praying that I am wrong and someone will gloat and say " in your face!"

I mean come on! When you ask scientists questions on it they just say well ya, there will be solar storms on that day and ya, an allignment takes place and so on and ya this happens every 26000 years and so on. It would be a tottal freaking different deal if it was only one source saying all this stuff! Then it could easily be ignored,, but many different sources?? Doesnt that kinda make you raise an eyebrow?

What are you talking about? Links to verifiable sources please, seriously.

Heres the deal,

Alot of people are terrified with this 2012 doomsday date looming. Its not just one scientist spouting non-sense, but several different cultures that are independant of one another, not to mention that alot of the information is backed up by Nasa scientists as well, solar storms etc.

People like to compare this to that stupid Y2K bullshit that happened, the huge difference they always ignore is that the Y2K deal was not predicted by any culture, nostradamus or psychic, just scientists and thats it. You must admit the huge coincidence of this thing, I mean what are the odds that chinese, german, hopi indian, mayan etc cultures would all predict the exact same thing happeneing on that exacty same date even though they are seperated from one another?

Another thing, even if you dont believe in psychics, none of them can predict anything past that date, not the good ones anyway, just try and see for yourself, ask a well known psychic to predict something past the december 21st 2012 date and they all say the same freakin thing ( sorry, i cant see anything past that date ) and all those nano-bot thingies that supposedly predict shit on the internet extremely acurately?? well those lil basterds fall off a virtual reality cliff when asked to predict anything beyond that date as well.

I am just one of the many people who try to keep a clear head on this subject but cant help seeing all the hundreds of coincidences just piling up like so much crap! This will be one of those times where on that day I will be praying that I am wrong and someone will gloat and say " in your face!"

I mean come on! When you ask scientists questions on it they just say well ya, there will be solar storms on that day and ya, an allignment takes place and so on and ya this happens every 26000 years and so on. It would be a tottal freaking different deal if it was only one source saying all this stuff! Then it could easily be ignored,, but many different sources?? Doesnt that kinda make you raise an eyebrow?

The Mayans didn't predict anything. It's just when their calendar ends. Just like how our calendars end every year.

If you can find me verifiable sources that said that all of these cultures predicted the end of the world in 2012 PRIOR to the age of inter-global communication, then I might humor you. As it stands, anyone could make a doomsday prophecy and half the globe could make the same prophecy by lunch thanks to the internet.

Solar storms happen on a yearly basis, and in the last 4 billion years, not a single one has caused the 'end of the world'. Nobody has yet to tell me exactly what they are prophesizing will happen. I've heard stories of demons, asteroids, solar storms, giant spaghetti monsters, etc. Solar storms are caused by magnetic phenomenon on the Sun's surface. As far as I'm aware, galactic alignments have absolutely nothing to do with it.

When you're talking about the little 'nanobot thingies' what exactly do you mean by 'stuff on the internet'? There's a lot of 'stuff' on the god damn internet. Are you talking about popularity trends in videos? Popular search topics? Celebrity propaganda? What the hell do you mean by 'stuff'? Additionally, how would these nanobot thingies possibly be able to tell if the world was going to end? Is there some secret code in internet trends that allows the nanobot thingies to know exactly when the world will end?

I really look forward to 2012. A lot of psychics and nanobot thingies are going to be out of a job.

Will you guys cut it out, this 2012 thing is just going to be another Y2K panic all over again. All hyped up and when it comes nothing will happen, just a lot of chicken little worries

All creatures great and small .I want you all to go to bed early tonight. You are going to have a BIG day tomorrow

Lord Jahwe Jehovah . The big Kahuna of the afterlife

I don't think that people are taking this 2012 stuff as seriously as Y2K. There was a legitimacy to the concerns of Y2K. It did turn out to be unfounded, but many computers that needed a good overhaul did get them beforehand. Nobody really knew. With 2012 nobody in their right mind honestly believes the end of the world just because of the Mayan calendar. It is just a lot of people goofing off and getting into the spirit akin to a Halloween celebration. Yes, you could point to any nut as example of someone going to far with stuff, but they are the exceptions and not the rule. I remember all the hoopla about the Jupiter Effect in the early 80s. There will always be people out there spouting predictions about the end of the world to make a buck.

The problem with apocalyptic culling is that the wrong people always get culled. Why do you hate Japan, Earth's crust? And yet you did nothing against those neo-nazis up in the north woods! Or that creepy guy who carpooled with my neighbor in high school... where was his apartment-specific natural disaster?

Anyway... clearly the world is going to end at 6pm on May 21st (presumably Pacific Time). That's what my preacher told me!
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-21-may-around-6pm-to-be-precise-2254139.html

Ugh, that false prophet Camping. I'm glad I was too young to know who he was back in '94 when he made the same prediction. The "mathematics" he uses to reach his new conclusion is so convoluted and baseless that it is sheer lunacy.

Ugh, that false prophet Camping. I'm glad I was too young to know who he was back in '94 when he made the same prediction. The "mathematics" he uses to reach his new conclusion is so convoluted and baseless that it is sheer lunacy.

[CAUTION: this is horrible beyond imagining but I didn't make it up]

I used to listen to Camping on the radio back in the late 80s/early 90s....until he declared that unborn/aborted babies are "un-saved" and so they end up in Hell....

Heres the deal,

No.

Solar storms happen all the time. Fuck the sun.

Everything is constantly "in alignment" with the galactic core at all times. You can draw an unbroken line from here to there. There's nothing special about one spot in the galactic orbit versus any other one. Fuck the galaxy.

Magnetic shit means less than nothing. No stupid ass magnetic fields will matter one fucking whit. The Earth's poles have switched countless times, and it's never meant a single thing aside from... Well... The poles are switched. Hell. The magnetic north pole has moved somewhere around 40km a year for the bulk of the last decade. Also, the Earth's magnetic field is generated by the liquid outer core. The fucking sun and the core of the galaxy and Mary Poppins have nothing to do with it. Fuck magnetic shit.

The Mayans were people who sacrificed virgins to a giant bird god and believed that you could go to Hell by walking into a cave. Fuck the Mayans.

Nibiru. It's not real. Fuck it.

Large Hadron Collider? Fuck all seventeen kilometers of it.

Fuck all this 2012 shit, and fuck that Nostradamus bastard too. I bet I could look at his malarky and predict what I ate for fucking breakfast this morning.

This website helps to fuck 2012. http://www.2012hoax.org/

2012 is a hoax. It's purported by charlatans and dumbasses. It's a sham. It's continued by the delusional and the weak-minded. It's a fucking lie.

Fuck it.

Crap. I already gave all my money away to charitable organizations(read: Anhauser-Busch).

Wow! The Inner Jamie sounds like Richard Feynman after a bottle of scotch! I loved that post. I quite like the GIF on FeatherDaemon's sig as well. A fun demonstration of Fluid Mechanics. Feynman would approve!

As for the end of the world, Apophis is due to fly past the Earth in 2028, and there's a 1/10,000 it will zip through a gravitational keyhole and return to impact with Earth in 2036, but that's all.

a Small group of Christians (led by Harold Camping of familyradio) claim May 21, 2011 on ridiculously and dangerously literal interpretations on the Bible will be the end of the world.

He has already been incorrect once so we can laugh about it on 22nd cheers!

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back