• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Escapades of TFTMan part 1-Samantha

tftman

My senior year in high school I had the good fortune of dating a 21 year old former gymnast who had fled a foster family and a bit of a harsh life to end up in my home town. She ended living with the family of a classmate for that year until she got her finances sorted out. She was all of 5' tall with serious curves and a "D" cup pair of the firmest breasts on earth. That gymnast body was solid-great legs with gorgeous calves and little size five feet-and she could control muscles I never knew existed. During sex she could grip me with her vaginal muscles and hold tight enough to keep me in one place, and she could pulse those same muscles rapidly whenever she wanted. INTENSE and something no woman in the past 25 years has duplicated-and I've been with more than a few.

We both worked at a local Friendly's and back in the late 80's the women's uniform was a mid-length one-piece skirt/dress thing that showed some leg, and the ladies were all supposed to wear stockings...perfect for a stocking foot lover and tickler like me. I was lucky to catch glimpses of several of the waitresses' feet on many occasions in the break room.

Many nights Samantha and I closed together and I gave her a ride home. Usually this entailed a visit to a local dark parking lot for some quality time in the back seat, but almost every night she would kick off her shoes and put those stocking clad size feet in my lap and ask for a foot massage as we drove to our destination. While the word fetish never existed for me at that time, she and I both knew what was up. She would playfully grind a nylon covered foot into my crotch and say "Please 'T' I need a massage, my feet are killing me." I of course, was happy to oblige, tickling her throughout. She never pulled too far away, even though she she would whine for me to massage not tickle. No matter how much I tickled, those feet would return to my lap within seconds. She had great control. I knew those legs could kick me into the next town if she chose, but she only ever did that once. My jaw still hurts from that kick.

For almost a year we repeated this ritual, followed by great sex in the back seat, at least 4 nights a week. She had a great laugh, almost never got pissed at me, and always came back for more. She said she hated the tickling, yet those feet were always in my lap. One night when no one was around at her place, she agreed to let me tie her up and have my way with her. Just as I finished her arms and headed to those awesome feet...car doors outside. We scrambled, I freed her and a small group of drunken dipshits stopped over. Playtime was officially done.

Almost a year to the day we met, she got drunk and slept with a buddy of mine. I saw her the next morning and she didn't even realize she had a neckful of hickies from that asshat. I walked into her apartment, got an eyeful of her betrayal, walked away and never turned back. It was good while it lasted.

TFT, let me get this straight . . . you write that well, have been a member of the Forum for almost 9 years, and have only posted TWICE? That was just a great story. Well done! But you'd better get busy making up for lost time. Where's more??

You lucky bastard you!!!
I have no stories close to rivaling that!!!
You have lived the dream and I hope you still are!!!
And I agree, keep writing please!!

@Restraints and @whorf, thanks for the kind words. It has taken quite a long time to get in the mindset where I'm comfortable sharing. I have at least a few more stories/conquests to share and will get to them shortly. Your kind words of encouragement (along with some good scotch) definitely give me fuel to keep writing.

You write well and I'd like to read more.
Thanks for coming out of the shadows.

That was great. Thanks for sharing. I love the nylon feet as well.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back