• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Family "Curse"

notmytoes

My family is in fact plagued with a curse, even though being a tickling fetishist, i would not call it that. Everyone in my family has extremely ticklish feet. From all of the females to the males, from the cousins to the aunts and uncle, even my mother. Everyone wears shoes and socks at family meetings and such, but it has been my habit to rip them off and have a little fun. I especially enjoy sommie-tickling some of my more ticklish cousins. This is my first post but i thought it was an interesting topic. If anyone has a situation like this or would like to hear any particular stories, leave me a post and ill leave a follow up post here.

But most of all DONT TICKLE MY FEET! lol

Sounds like a lot of fun. I should love to hear about some of the things you get up to.

my family is like that but in my case im the more ticklish one who gets tickled

This is my first post but i thought it was an interesting topic.
Your right, foot tickling is the most interesting topic I can think of. :feets:

No one in my family will let me within ten feet of their barefeet. Hmm... :idunno: maybe I should find a way to rephrase that.

Anyhow, I'd love to read some of your antics with your family. I'm so jealous I have none of my own to share.

congratulations on your first post...very impressive..afraid i don't have a similar story to share..welcome to the forum 🙂

If ticklishness runs in your family you have A Lot of Stories to tell.

My experiences started early and I am glad that I found this Forum to engage with people who have the same interest.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back