• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Family That Laughs Together (XXX) (FF/M, 3F/M)

Lee47

TMF Regular
THE FAMILY THAT LAUGHS TOGETHER

It wasn't easy growing up as the only male in a house full of hot women. One thing in particular was hard; my cock.

My biological mother died when I was very young, and my Dad remarried soon after. My step-mother, Jody, was widowed when Dad died tragically a few years later. I have no real memories of either parent, just my step-mother and step-sisters. Jody kept herself in superb shape, and at the age of 40 still had the body of a twenty-two-year-old, with firm breasts, short dark hair, and an ass that wouldn't quit. I was in a perfect position to make this comparison, since her oldest daughter, Stephanie, was twenty-two. Three years older than me, she had honey-blonde hair and honey-tan skin, along with a perfect body. Her breasts were slightly fuller than Mom's, C-cups rather than B-cups, but their asses were almost identical; round, firm, and sexy. My other step-sister, Liz, was the most voluptuous of the three, 20 years old with round, tan 36DD tits, an ass that equalled Mom's or Stephanie's, and waist-length, platinum-blonde hair.
Nudity was treated as no big deal in our house, and I frequently was treated to the sight of my step-sisters and even my step-mom walking around practically nude if not completely so. When I was young this didn't effect me one way or the other, but once I hit puberty, all the female flesh around me drove me crazy. The sight of Mom, Stephanie, and Liz lounging around in the skimpiest of see-through nighties, sheer bras and panties, or sometimes nothing at all, made me rock-hard. They were well aware of their effect on me, and my sisters often walked in on me while I was wearing only my boxers, my boner clearly visible, or even when I was in my room masturbating; but they just smiled and continued teasing me crazy.

The worst torment of all was that I was so terribly ticklish. The women knew this from the time I was young, and took shameless advantage of my weakness, tickle-torturing me any chance they got. I soon learned not to beg for help if my evil step-sisters were pinning me down and tickle-torturing me, since Mom would just point out any spots their devious fingers hadn't already reached. The combination of helplessness and tickling never failed to give me a hard-on, which I would go relieve as soon as my naughty step-sisters had mercy on me and let me go. Once by the pool, when I was 18, Liz and Stephanie, wearing their most revealing string bikinis, pinned and tickled me for what seemed hours, flaunting their perfect bodies at me as their evil fingers tortured me beyond endurance. Their tits were almost falling out of their tops, and their hard nipples drove me crazy through the fabric of their bikini tops. Liz, her pussy lips and erect clit clearly visible through the fabric of her tight bikini thong, knelt over my face and tickled all over my upper body, while her sister tormented my ultra-sensitive feet. Both of them eyed my erect cock hungrily through my shorts as they tickled me crazy. Finally the ordeal of being helplessly tickled by these nearly-nude, gorgeous females was more than I could take. My cock exploded inside my swimming trunks as I screamed with the combination of tickling and orgasm. Neither of the women said anything about it, but they must have known I had come, as they let me up with only a few more tickles for good measure. I quickly went inside and showered, where I came again as I masturbated over the memory of their tan, supple bodies and the teasing torture they had put me through.

On my 19th birthday, after I got out of the shower, my wicked step-sisters ambushed me. I came out of the bathroom wrapped just in a towel. Liz stopped me in the hall, ostensibly to ask me what I wanted for my birthday. She wore a skimpy, lacy white teddy, cut high over her gorgeous hips and low on her voluptuous tanned breasts, her erect, dark-red nipples clearly visible through the lace. The towel around my waist looked like a tent after a minute's conversation as my cock quickly grew fully erect. I couldn't tell her, but at that moment what I wanted most for my birthday was her... Liz drew closer and closer to me in the hall, her hot young body nearly touching mine...
Suddenly, Stephanie's tickling fingers grabbed my ribs from behind. I shrieked in surprise and jumped, dropping the towel in my desperation to get away, but then Liz started tickling my armpits. Both women tickling me was driving me crazy, especially since I was now stark naked and horny!
Stephanie and Liz tickled me without mercy, all the while steering me toward the master bedroom, where Mom's king-size bed was. Stephanie also wore the skimpiest of lingerie, a white see-through baby-doll that barely came down to her crotch; every time she moved I caught a glimpse of her shaved mound. I was hornier by the second, but the tickling was also making me crazy!

Finally the girls maneuvered me in and pushed me down on the bed. Then, while Stephanie pinned my wrists with one hand (the other hand teasing and tormenting my ribs and underarms), Liz siezed one foot and, while tickling it mercilessly, slipped a silk scarf over my ankle. The girls had obviously been planning this all along, since it took just a flick of her wrist to pull the scarf taut, tying my ankle down to the corner of the bed. The other foot got the same treatment; it was a simple matter for them to secure my wrists together above my head and then tie them to the headboard. I was caught, completely helpless for whatever they had in mind.
What they had in mind was more tickling; but when Stephanie gently tickled one finger under my contracted balls, I screamed in agony. To be tickled like that while tied up, nude, and horny, was an unbearably erotic torture! And it was only the beginning!

Stephanie and Liz stripped nude, the sight of their perfect, tanned bodies arousing me even more. They tickled me in all my most sensitive spots; feet, ribs, belly, underarms, everywhere; while at the same time they cruelly and delicately tickled my virgin cock and balls. They used their fingernails, fingertips, feathers, even their hair, to torture my throbbing organ. They swiftly took me to the edge of orgasm, then held me there, tickling and teasing, making me beg for relief, but refusing to let me cum. Liz laid down at my feet, tickling my toes and arches with her sharp nails while she ran her tongue up and down the tops of my feet, sensually teasing me while tickling at the same time. Meanwhile Stephanie knelt above my chest, her perfect ass right in my face. Every time she leaned forward I was treated to a view of her wet pussy and throbbing, erect clit. She drove me crazy, tickling all over my mound, then leaning forward to tickle under my almost hairless balls. She even bent down to run her tongue teasingly along my shaft, so lightly that it even tickled my cock; then she swirled her tongue around my balls, teasing and tickling mercilessly. All the time she kept wiggling her toes in my armpits, one of my worst tickle-spots, driving me frantic. I thrashed as much as my bonds would allow, unable to escape the terrible tickling. After a while, Liz switched places with Stephanie, so I got to see both my sisters' hot, wet cunts; but then Liz started using her waist-length hair to tickle all over my cock and balls, while Stephanie used her teeth, tongue, and fingernails to tickle the soles of my feet in all the most sensitive spots. My helplessness only made me hornier. I had completely forgotten that these were my step-sisters; all I wanted was to be able to touch them, stroke their tits and asses, feel their bodies against mine, and ram my hungry cock into those wet pussies. They teased me verbally, too, taunting me with my helplessness, asking me if they were tickling me too much, if it was turning me on, as if they didn't already know. They talked about the size of my cock, how much they had dreamt of touching and sucking it, how good it would feel if I were inside them, gently teasing my cock and balls with their fingertips and tongues as they taunted me. I was going completely wild with arousal, but had no choice but to lie there and be tickled out of my mind. They let me suck their nipples while they tickled me, making me even hornier. The two of them got so horny that they decided to relieve themselves while I was forced to watch. Liz straddled me so I could watch her masturbate slowly and sensuously, until she had a long, luscious orgasm, all while Stephanie kept tickling and tormenting my feet; then they changed places and Stephanie pleasured herself while Liz tickled my aching cock and balls. The smell of young **** filled the room, driving me even crazier as they went back to tickling me together, relentlessly teasing me. I was frantic with the need to cum. Minutes stretched into hours, my sisters tickling every inch of my body and mercilessly teasing my cock, until.... my step-mother came home.

With the amount of noise I was making, none of us heard Mom until she was in the bedroom with us. The girls stopped tickling me as soon as they realized she was there. I kept laughing and begging until I realized the tickling had stopped, and why. Mom was dressed in a simple strapless sun-dress, her small but round and firm breasts outlined by the fabric. I could clearly see her erect nipples and the upper curves of her tits, her long dancers' legs revealed by her short skirt. I blushed furiously as Jody slowly, lingeringly looked me over; tied to her bed, naked, and with my throbbing young cock in the air. Her gaze seemed to lock onto my pulsating penis. She slowly licked her lips, a look of longing in her dark blue eyes. None of us knew what to say; especially when Mom stripped her dress off, revealing her delicious dancer's body, B-cup tits delightfully firm, with high-set, erect, dark-cherry-red nipples and her long legs. Next she ripped off her panties, revealing her neatly trimmed thatch of dark- reddish pubic hair. I was filled with longing for this beautiful woman. I had gone beyond knowing that she was my step-mother; all I knew was how much I wanted to drive my cock into her, touch her gorgeous body, suck her hard cherry nipples. My cock shot a tiny jet of cum just at the sight of her.

"This is my fault, I guess," she said. "If I had known you girls were so intense about tickling... I suppose you must have looked at some of the tickle-torture web sites on my computer?"

My wicked step-sisters nodded guiltily, while I lay stunned (and still completely turned on).

"Then," Mom continued as she climbed into bed, "you should know how important it is not to tickle someone so far beyond their limits without giving him some relief too..."

Mom crawled slowly toward me, catlike, a prowling tigress. I had never been so horny. "Mmmmm, baby, you have become such a man..." she purred. "It was so naughty of your sisters to get you so horny without letting you cum..." As she spoke, Mom began delicately, tenderly, slowly stroking my cock, caressing me ever closer to the orgasm I craved. She gently licked my earlobe, sending shivers through my whole body, then whispered, "You'll get your chance to pay them back later...after you cum." Then she knelt beside me, still gently fondling my cock. "If you knew how much I'd thought about this, how long it's been since I had a real man in my bed... oh, I've just got to suck that big cock."
She bent over my crotch, her soft wet lips engulfing my throbbing member so gently and lovingly that I wept even as I moaned in pleasure. Her tongue slid softly along my shaft as her head bobbed slowly, rhythmically up and down, while her fingertips gently, lovingly caressed my balls.
Soon Stephanie and Liz started touching me again; but this time they stroked instead of tickling. Liz lovingly kissed, licked and sucked my toes, while Stephanie gently licked and bit my nipples, then kissed me on the mouth, her tongue slipping in to touch mine as she stroked my hair. All the while our mother sucked my cock with excruciating tenderness, almost as bad as the tickling in the way it teased me; but I could feel the orgasm building in my groin like a volcano ready to explode; and when Mom tickled her fingers gently down my perinium to my tender asshole, I erupted into her mouth; groaning, screaming, my hips pumping in time to her bobbing head as she greedily sucked and licked my cum. It was the blow job against which all others would be judged for the rest of my life.

Then Jody straddled me, her soaking-wet pussy sliding easily onto my still-hard shaft, crying out in ecstasy as she impaled herself on me, cumming instantly at the feel of my cock in her ****. She rode me like a horse, her pelvis slamming against mine, driving her clit against the base of my shaft as she touched her breasts, tickling at her nipples with her fingernails, gasping and sighing at each stroke of her **** up and down my cock. In the background I could hear Stephanie and Liz kissing and tickling and stroking each other, petting each other's pussies, crying out softly as they pleasured each other- but it was my step-mother's nude, athletic, gorgeous body riding mine that turned me on more than anything I had ever known before or since. I stared hungrily into her eyes as she stared back into mine; then her eyes rolled back in ecstasy as she started gasping, her head going back on her neck, spasms wracking through her as she started cumming; and the sight and sound and feel of her orgasm triggered another for me, and we came together, screaming in ecstasy.

Later I was released and allowed to take revenge, as Liz and Stephanie were tied nude to the bed, lying in opposite directions with each girl's legs over the other's to form an X, with their pussies rubbing against each other. I tickled and teased them ruthlessly, from head to toe and every inch between. Jody helped me tickle and torment them, bringing out some feathers which we brushed against their helpless feet and underarms before tickling their throbbing nipples and erect clitties. Liz and Stephanie begged me to fuck them as the feathers' caress dove them to the edge of orgasm. Finally I gave in and fucked them, Stephanie first and then Liz. Liz was especially hot, her huge breasts begging me to squeeze, lick and suck them as I drove my cock into her ****. Finally we untied the girls and all four of us lay nude in the king-size bed, tickling, caressing and fondling, fucking and sucking all night long.

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back