• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Fight For Transylvania - Part One

TSlice5Life

Been playing a lot of classic Castlevania as of late; not to mention itching to get back into the writing game. Happened to stumble across one of my earlier works I wrote several years ago that dealt with the Castlevania universe. I was shooting back then for an erotic/adventure story of sorts. Needless to say, I didn't like the direction the first one had, and scrapped it after writing two chapters.

Definitely think this is one of my better pieces I've written / released. Also, a few notes worth mentioning.

*In This Story:*
1. Carrie is 20 instead of her "depicted in-game manual age of around 14ish(?)" - Changed for obvious reasons.
2. I'm not differentiating from Castlevania timelines. IE: Castlevania 1999 and Castlevania I are part of the same timeline (even though CV 1999 is considered "Gaiden" material)
3. Numerous references / appearances might and will probably be made to other characters, plot elements, and enemies from other games. Imagine this story as a big melting pot for all the CV games.
4. Castlevania Legacy of Darkness storyline is being completely ignored. The characters will exist in some fashion, but the overall plot that Dracula was defeated in 1844 and resurrected in 1852 (CV 1999 timeline) is completely being dismissed.

Oh, and there's no juicy tickling bits save for one in here (not really juicy though). I promise it'll pick up next chapter. :sifone:

That's it. Enough rambling. As Elfewja would say; Back to the drawing board. Enjoy.

-------------------------

“Accursed terrain....” came the almost silent groan from among the trees.

A young woman of around 20 stepped into view, looking up at the unnaturally darkened sky as her hood slipped from atop her head.

“... This rain sure isn't making things any easier for me; I would have taken a different route to the outer wall had I known this was to be my fate this night...” sighed the girl, dusting the leaves from her cloak as the slight rain drizzled on, only adding to the mystery of the forest she currently found herself in.

The girl continued walking, yearning for the warm tavern she left not more than 2 hours previously....

- - - - -
Murmurs of the girl were not in short supply. During her visit to a remote village on the outskirts of the aptly named, “Forest of Silence”, she heard naught but the whispers from the townfolk.

“Fernandez? … You mean there's still one left after all these years!?” boomed a rather large bar patron to his fellow travellers; no doubt a merchant caravan passing through to the next village.

“'Eah, I had my doubts too Boss, but it seems that there be truth to the rumors!” came a reply from the wiry, bearded man next to him. Unaware that the “Fernandez” in question was quietly sitting just a few tables away in the secluded corner of the bar; cloak and hood hiding most of her features away from the rest of the patrons.

As she raised the frothy mug to her soft lips to take a drink, she heard another man speak to the waitress.

“I 'erd her name was Carrie. Most beautiful girl you'd ever want to see.” softly whispering as he leaned in closer, “.... But... I heard she's truly vicious; quite the site to behold if you were to tangle with her in a fight.”

Carrie couldn't help but utter a smile as the brew found its way towards her stomach. She left a few coins on the table and stood up, adjusting her cloak and wiped her mouth of the nourishing drink. The patrons stopped and watched the mysterious woman walk outside; the heel of her battle boots making a well heard click on the wooden floor. None of them took much notice and went back to their idle chatter.

The Fernandez sorceress had her work cut out for her, as she felt a cold breeze blow through the town. Slightly shuddering, she viewed the outskirts of the forest, wondering just what sort of perils awated her inside.

- - - - -
Carrie could feel her boots slightly sinking into the muddy ground with every step she took. Luckily for her, they wouldn't come off so easily, as they came up just below her knees.

Like her hair, they were a pale colbalt blue in color; finely crafted from the finest leathers available and insulation available. To say they were her best friends was an understatement; especially considering how much walking she did in her travels..

Strangely, only an occasional owl hoot could be heard permeating the air around her; mostly, it was the buzzing silence of her mind and the schlick of her boots in the earthy mud. “Odd... I should have arrived at the gate by now... ah. Here it is.” she whispered aloud, noticing a rather large, impending wooden gate several hundred meters off.

Near the front of the gate, she noticed a sort of makeshift camp errected around the surround trees. “Probably from some passing travelers, or a merchant caravan.” she thought. As she reached the makeshift camp and began to remove some things from her travel pack, she looked upon the large gate looming overhead. “I believe it'd be in my best interest to deal with that in the morning....” she said aloud to no one but herself and the occasional hoot in the distance.

She removed her cloack and secured it to a nearby branch, turning and stretching as she crouched down next to the disheveled fireplace. A lonely gust of cold wind blew through, making the girl elicite a shiver. “... Have to do something about this; or this weather will get the better of me before any of evil can try!” she noted. Rubbing her hands together, she faced her palms to the wood, unusually dry considering it had been raining for a good while. “Something's off... but at least I don't have to deal with finding dry wood at this time of night..” she thought; “....Cognatio phasmatis, audite meus placitum, planto is incendia exorior mihi!” she chanted; fire erupting from thin air down onto the pile of wood, causing it to ignite in a firey flash.

An ancient spell, derived from her ancestors over 400 years back; the language in Latin. While the fire crackled and popped, Carrie took it upon herself to lay out her makeshift bedroll as she began to remove her battle garb. She set it aside next to her pack until she was wearing nothing but her black undershirt that hung to wear her boots rose up to. She then sat down and began unlacing her boots, slowly removing them as she flexed and splayed her toes near the fire.

“Ah... nothing beats stretching out next to a warm fire...” she sighed, bringing her knees to her chin. So many thoughts swirled through her head as she warmed up on this cold night. Thoughts of the rumors she'd heard concerning the disappearance of villagers from neighboring towns; particularly young females under the age of 25 years. Not only that, but she had also heard disscerning rumors of “Demons and Ghouls” attacking villagers who entered the forest. Some claim they returned as a forshadowing to the return of Count Vlad Tepes; better known as Dracula to most folk. “Old superstition is all that is.” she thought sourly, “Dracula's been vanquished for over 30 years now, thanks to the efforts of Nathan Graves.”

Although before her time, she had heard stories in her travels of an older man who had battled Dracula in the year 1830, effectively countering and sealing away his dark powers for good. Heaven knows that if the rumors were true about the Count finding someway to return, that more Vampire Hunters would come looking for him. The fact that she still had not seen any in her 2 months of traveling to this region obviously is a clear sign that it's just local superstition.

Still, as disheartening as the rumors were, she owed it to herself and to the surrounding areas to investigate the disappearances of the missing women. Looking around, she saw nothing out of the ordinary, other than the unrelenting silence. “I really can't wait to be out of this place.” she noted, laying fully back and looking up towards the stars in the sky.

She began to relax, closing her eyes; but as she did so, a few stiff grass strands swished underneath her toes, along the balls of her feet in the gentle breeze. As quickly as it happened, Carrie tried to stiffle a few high pitched giggles bubbling up from her stomach. She continued to lay there, beginning to giggle and squirm; letting the grass swish and swish... to and fro along the undersides of her pretty toes; reveling in the pleasurable feelings it gave her. Unbeknownst to nearly all (save the extreme few romance partners she had at one point or another) the act of tickling was extremely welcomed and sought by the Fernandez warrior.

When she was a small child, her parents used to tickle her when she misbehaved, usually for not doing as they asked or disobeying them. As she grew, she began to have a fixation with tickling and decidely began to welcome it, and moreso crave it. As such, she always took excellent care of her feet in particular, never allowing herself even a week without some fashion of a “Rejuvination Pedicure” as she called it. Her mind quickly snapped out of her giggly trance as she regained her composure, sitting up and pulling her feet away. As much as she loved the feelings of being tickled, this was hardly the time nor place to be indulging in such thoughts and actions. Geez... I can't believe I let myself have another one of those spells...” she thought, giving a quick look around to make sure she was alone.

“Still....” she whispered, looking down at her wiggling, azure painted toes... “A little indulgance every now and again never hurt anyone.” she muttered with a smile. Rubbing her creamy smooth soles, she couldn't find one rough spot or blemish on either. “Glad to see they did such a good job the last time I got this pedicure... But enough of this, I need to get some sleep...” she said with a sigh. Wrapping the blanket around her, she stared up into the night sky as she fire continued to burn on, well into the night....

Unbeknownst to Carrie, a figure no bigger than a man watched from the treeline; just barely obscured from her vision. “Interesting....” the figure breathed... it's eyes glowing from behind the bushes. “Been a while since I had something.... new to play with...” uttered the creature in a low snarl. Chuckling softly, a flash of gleaming fangs could be seen in the foliage.

“Yes... this should be very interesting indeed.” it muttered, and as quickly as it appeared, the creature disappeared into the night; leaving Carrie to dream sweet dreams... for now.

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back