• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Forest beyond Perception

Celerich

TMF Poster
Hey all. Haven't posted anything, and if i did, it probably wasn't useful. So, lemme entertain you with this little short story i just wrote. I get a lot of thoughts running around me head, and so, i decided to start writing them. A lot easier to manage. So, here is the product. Oh, and yes, H.P.Lovecraft was my inspiration.

The Forest Beyond Perception

My name is Doctor Roland Johnson, a psychologist. I am about to conduct an investigation of strange occurances, but before i do, let me tell you what's happening.
I lived in a small town called Stylinbore Village, in eastern North Carolina. I had been studying psychology at a local university, and i was a prime student, top of my class. I even taught the teachers a thing or two. But i was not popular, by any means. You see, the reason i was doing so well, was because i was so emotionally detached, so apathetic, that it became easy to pry deeper into the human mind than i should.
The emergency calls began shortly after i graduated, and they wanted an expert os psychology to investigate. Apparently, people had been losing their "Grip" on reality and sanity, and for no apparent reason. I was recommened to see what i could find out about their condition. Sam Alex was the first that i would see. I approched him at the hospital, granted only thirty minutes to talk. I sat down beside him as his eyes looked almost pleadingly into mine. His eyes were..empty, souless, black. It was here that my apathetic nature slowly began to fade away into a hidden and unknown fear, but easily held at bay. I asked him his name. He did not respond. I asked if he knew his name. HE nodded. Confused, i asked why he would not share. He laughed.
"Names? Names are so meaningless now simply a vague attempt to understand what cannot be understood it takes a god to comprehend not a worthless title no one understands-" He seemed to have lost his mind indeed. But one doesn't simply lose their sanity without cause. So, i waited for him to calm down, and asked him when he began to realize the meaningless nature of names. He looked back at me, and his sainty seemed momentarily returned. "When...when that man, that hooded man, that nightmare...entered my town. He was...insane, mad, manic, yet his words forced our ears to listen, even when our mind screamed not to. Some left when he spoke, others listened, others cried." He seemed to pause and grow pale, as if bringing back memories of tragedy. I asked him of where i could find this man. My words fell on air, as he looked up at the ceiling, his eyes dripping tears down his cheeks, while his face contorted.
"HE comes! He's here! Run, run! RUN! He's come to take me away, He's-" His sentance ended in a scream. Both his pupils and the color of his eyes drained away, his fingernails broke off one by one, and his skin seemed to...to droop, as if barely clinging onto his body, more blanket of flesh than skin. I left the room in a hurry, sprinted away from that place, from that man, and into the woods. I ran until i was far away from my own town, until i was beyond earshot. And i screamed. I screamed of what i saw, of the fear that had taken my mind. It only seemed like minutes, though my watch revealed it to be hours, that i had screamed. I gained control of my mind once more, and decided that i would investigate this further. I don't know why, i had just been forced into running as i watched a man...do what Sam Alex had done, whatever the hell that was. But i wanted, no...needed, to find out more. I wanted to know this seemindly forbidden knowlage Sam had learned.
I arrived at the hospital once more, careful to talk to someone there that had not witnessed my fleeing, though i can't say for sure if i succeeded. I asked of where Sam lived, and hesitently, the nurse told me that his records indicated a household in Anathemic, an older town named for the forest it bordered, The Anathemic Woods. Anathemic was the source of many a ghostly tale, like Vampires to Transilvania. But that was my destination, and i intended to see it out. I left the hospital, found the bus station, and headed out to Anathemic.
Two hours of sitting in a bus, watching the colorful characters that inhabit the world, and i'm finally here. Anathemic. I step out of the bus to the hushed whispers of the rest of the riders. Ever since Sam and the others before him, Anathemic became taboo, and less populated. As the bus drove off, a chill ran up my spine, a feeling that i had been abandoned. I fought back that fear, and sought out the nearest bar i could find, hoping to find someone trying to drink away a memory best left unsaid. IF anyone here saw or heard was Sam had, then they'd be here.
I found a bar called "Rock Bottom". Cheery place. I stepped inside and found whom i'd need almost immidiately. When i looked at him, fear and uncertaincy tingled my insides, much the effect Sam had on me. I approched him, bought a drink for the both of us, and i introduced myself. He thanked me for the drink, and asked what he could do for me. He seemed far more sane than Sam had been. I told him about Sam, and what he had said, and asked if maybe he knew about this hooded man. I was careful to keep my voice low. He did the same as he replied.
"The man's name was Uhrin. He came in a few weeks ago. He spoke of things we did not understand, things we shouldn't understand." He paused with a sigh, and took a big swig of his drink. I politely asked him to continue, and he obliged.
"He said that he was like us once. Ignorant, beligerant, unknowing and undeserving. He spoke of a time when he left Anathemic and intentionally got himself lost in the Anathemic Woods. The purpose was to lose himself, so that he could find himself. Some deep metaphoric bullshit. He says that he met a God, whom opened his eyes, and chose him as his vessel. He spoke of forbidden knowlage, the kind that could drive a man to an insanity beyond our own exsistance, if we let it." He stopped, apparently assuming that i didn't need to know more, which was untrue. I had to find out more about this forbidden knowlage, i wanted to understand. I asked him where he had gone. He laughed.
"He bought a house, just down the street. You'll know it when you see it, if you intend to meet him. But, i beg you...don't go there. That place is...wrong." He looked at me, his eyes pleading. I nodded, and quickly left the bar. I had to find this man, i had to know.
The house did indeed stand out. It was more a mansion than a house. I approched the door. As i lifted my hand to knock, something rustled beside me, perhaps a dog, or a cat. I turned to my left, expecting to see an animal of some sort. But i saw nothing. Suddenly, it occured to me. I heard rustling. There wasn't any bush to my left, and i quickly turns right, only to find the same. Just then, the door opened, and a hooded man stood before me. He was at least six feet, and as skinny and pale as bone. He invited me in, and i took that offer without hesitation, desperate to keep away from the rustling of nothing. I sat down in a nice chair, and he sat across from me. There was something odd about him. I asked him, without pause, of what he learned from this God. He laughed. "What could i say that you could comprehend? Forbidden knowlege is forbidden for a reason." I carefully hid my disapointment. I asked him to tell of at least something he learned. He laughed once more, and shook his head, granting no reply. He seemed...nervous. Sweat dripped down his forehead. Was he lieing? Did he meet this God? He lied. He lied! It must be a lie! He didn't learn a thing! It's all lies! No! How will i know now?! I could not keep my thoughts inside, and as i screamed my anger to Uhrin, his eyes widened. He begged me not to go into those woods, knowing my intentions. He warned of his encounter, and apologised desperately for luring me into this trap, as it was asked of him by this God. Lier. That's all he is. His pleading falls on deaf ears as i leave his house, and make my way into the woods. I walk deeper into the woods, and it gets darker. I look up. The sunshine isn't shining in, too think. No...no, not too thick. It's like these woods...this place...it scares the sun. The sun can shine, but it evades this place. My God. What am i doing? Oh Roland, how you have doomed yourself. Maybe i can run, get away before...too late. I feel him. I see him, yet see nothing. I hear silence, but cannot hear sound. The ground beneath me has no feeling, like i'm standing on air, but i can feel...my thoughts, my insainity! I feel it, like a worm, writhing inside of my head! Oh God! It's Him! I know it's name, this God, this Monster, this creature of evil! Hizurilagho! Hizurilagho! His name is burning away ay my mind! My skin! It burns, it's falling apart but still there what the hell is happening to me its him its him! I see him, it hurts i scream my eyes are falling out of my own head oh Gods what have i done?!
I can feel my fingernails falling off my skin drooping Sam im coming im sorry i didnt listen im sorry oh gods no!

Wow, either this story just sucked ass, or too many people on the tickle stories for masturbatory needs.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back