• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Funniest Peter

Boba11

TMF Regular
Here's a thread that might cause a little friendly banter, probably more so between British members, but not necessarily.

A few friends and I were arguing the other night about comedians. It got quite specific at one point, and we identified that two of the funniest comedians (British ones, at least) are/were called Peter. And we argued about who was the best.

So, it came down to to this. And it would be fun to have your imput too!

Who is the funniest?

Peter Cook?

Or...

Peter Kay?

My vote? Peter Cook. I like Peter Kay, don't get me wrong, but Cook was better.

How about you? Which Peter is your Saint?

I'll say Peter Kay although Cook was a very funny man. I just find Kay's observational humor fantastic, like when he goes on about the stuff that happens at weddin receptions. So yea Peter Kay for me

Peter Kay is brilliant, but I can't pick him fairly because I haven't heard of Peter Cook. 🙁 Was Peter Cook an older comedian?

Two for Kay, one for Cook (mine) so far...

Yeh, Cook was around in the 60's and 70's mainly. Look up his stuff, he was magnificent. Opened the first comedy club in London, years before the 'Alternative comedy' boys thought of it. Most comics regard him as one of the greats.

Look him up! 🙂

I say Peter Kay, but then I've lived in Bolton for about 14 odd years 😛 .

Garlic bread? >.> .

Kay is brilliant, don't get me wrong! Phoenix Nights is fantastic 🙂

But Cook.....wow...

There must be some Pete and Dud fans out there?

'Bloody Greta Garbo! Stark naked, save for a shortie nightie!'

Gotta agree with you on this one Boba! 😀

Peter Kay is funny but Peter Cook was just a legend! For those who don't know, he was in Blackadder series one as king Richard. There's an appreciation society too - www.stabbers.org which has some sketches and pics on it.

I vote:

Peter Griffin...hehehehehehehe

Attachments

• peter.png
    peter.png
    167 KB · Views: 9
i have no clue who those Peters are (except Peter Griffin, he's friggin awesome) so i throw my hat in the ring for Dane Cook.

Don't vote then!

You can't just randomly insert other comedians willy nilly! It's a discussion on these two, specifically!!

Dane Cook isn't even called PETER!!!

*holds hand in pain through overzealous use of the '!' key*

Sorry but for me it's Peter Kay, not heard of the other Peter-sorry.But Peter Kay is brilliant how he comes up with things that most people do/ say everyday and twists it so that it's funny.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back