• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The Furies Capture Big Barda (FFF/F)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
I checked... and I am THE first person to do this to Barda. Suck it!

There's such an intense sexuality to the Furies relationship with Barda and Supergirl; it's in the way they're so adamant about capture and assimilation, coupled with the extremes of bondage that they grow accustomed to in Apokolips culture.

Then you compound that by the fact that Barda is immensely strong, and the local version of Wonder Woman no less. And if that weren't hot enough, you have all that armor, only to slip off those heavy gold boots and find those massive, sweaty feet. And because she is a head taller than Supes, massive literally means M-A-S-S-I-V-E, feet.

This was a LONG one but it was the funnest projects I've had in a while. Please enjoy and show some love!

One of the best piccies i've seen on here in ages!
And i love your choice in ticklee. Big Barda is awesome!

Amazing job FF, and I love her big feet=D
Question though: Why are toes painted pink?

I feel disinclined to suck it, but an inspired choice nevertheless! This may be the first time anyone in Kirby's New Gods universe, Big Barda or otherwise, has been plied with fetish pestering (I certainly can't recall another example), and it's a handsome treatment whatever the subject! Warmest congratulations!

Hell yes! I've always though Barda would make an awesome victim! FireFox, you are the man. This is great! Especially with the licking involved. You're seriously one of the best around.

Wow very nice with the perspective there FF, i can just feel my own devilish tongue working those sexy feet!

Were those chains a bitch to do too??

An unexpected 'lee and a great picture, Barda is a very underrated DC heroine so i'm glad you have done a pic of her

HEMAN2045

Not really intimately familiar with the characters involved, but I can always get behind seeing strong women have their boots removed and their large sweaty feet teased, reducing them in the process to giggling little girls.

Like seeing the use of chain as a form of restraint, only makes sense, but what I really enjoy in this picture is the tickler in black and white using a piece of some kind of material to floss Barda's tootsies. Excellently done!

One of the best piccies i've seen on here in ages!
And i love your choice in ticklee. Big Barda is awesome!

That's exactly what I was going for!

Thank you much, and seconded! She's a stellar chick!

Amazing job FF, and I love her big feet=D
Question though: Why are toes painted pink?

Thanks, bud! And for your question, it just seemed like a good color. It looked more red before I added the background, admittedly.

I feel disinclined to suck it, but an inspired choice nevertheless! This may be the first time anyone in Kirby's New Gods universe, Big Barda or otherwise, has been plied with fetish pestering (I certainly can't recall another example), and it's a handsome treatment whatever the subject! Warmest congratulations!

LOL. Any of my uses of "suck it" on the forum are strictly intended for the crappy pretender artists who try to get every character in existence but don't use any passion or effort.

...... I think you're right! I can't recall seeing anyone that deep in DC make any type of appearance in our community, with the exception of Ravage and Moonbow per the legendary Umojar's expert hands.

The fact that you said congratulations is seriously meaningful, because I really wanted to wow folks with this piece. Thank you very, VERY much, LBH, it is greatly appreciated!

Hell yes! I've always though Barda would make an awesome victim! FireFox, you are the man. This is great! Especially with the licking involved. You're seriously one of the best around.

You're a wise man, Jonny boy, because she is a prime cut of hawt.

Thank you very much, dude!!!

JES!

Wow very nice with the perspective there FF, i can just feel my own devilish tongue working those sexy feet!

Were those chains a bitch to do too??

Thank ya! And yeah, took some time. About 80% of them though are carefully copied and pasted from an original set.

An unexpected 'lee and a great picture, Barda is a very underrated DC heroine so i'm glad you have done a pic of her

HEMAN2045

VERY underrated! I'm glad you like it!

Not really intimately familiar with the characters involved, but I can always get behind seeing strong women have their boots removed and their large sweaty feet teased, reducing them in the process to giggling little girls.

Like seeing the use of chain as a form of restraint, only makes sense, but what I really enjoy in this picture is the tickler in black and white using a piece of some kind of material to floss Barda's tootsies. Excellently done!

You may recognize their Bruce Timm variants if you watch certain episodes of Justice League Unlimited and Superman TAS.

Ah, good man! You too, enjoy the naughty appeal to seeing someone tickle long pretty toes by flossing them. 😉 Thank you very much!

Ah, good man! You too, enjoy the naughty appeal to seeing someone tickle long pretty toes by flossing them. 😉 Thank you very much!

That I do! It's an unfortunately underused toe tickling technique.

You're a wise man, Jonny boy, because she is a prime cut of hawt.

Thank you very much, dude!!!

You're welcome, man! You deserve it. This really is a treat. I mean, I knew I couldn't have been the only one who watched Superman/Batman Apocalypse and tried in vain after to find art like this of Barda, only to yield no results. I mean, not that I'll ever claim that there's too much art of Wonder Woman and Supergirl, but there is a serious lack of art for B-Listers like Barda, and it made me sad, until now. Now we've not only got this great piece featuring an underrated heroine in the limelight in light of the more popular choices, but we've also got the inspiring knowledge that there are great artists like you out there who want to give the more underrated heroes and villains and pop culture icons alike equal opportunity to share the spotlight. That this piece is a sign of things to come, and that's what makes me the most happy.

Strictly talking DC here (Marvel's A-list heroines with a lot of tickle art are fewer in number so they all should be tickled more if you ask me) while Wonder Woman, Supergirl and Batgirl are great ticklees, the b-listers like Barda, Zatanna, Huntress, Black Canary and Vixen make great victims too and should have their day with their feet being tickled and licked under the ticklish spotlight once in a while as Barda is here. 🙂

All that said, as much as I love your celebrity work, FF, your comics and movie works are just an absolute delight to see, being the comic nerd that I am. You are a legend.

ohhh man I remember the justice league ultimate episode where Big Barda and wonder woman had to fight them I hope you do a picture with Big Barda and wonder Woman ties up with the lasso and well you finish the rest MWHAHAHAHA

Great piece man

Hi thanks for comments, I have played Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire which is itself a great mod although it too strictly follows historical paths, it has many ideas, which I find fun and interesting. Its just at times I find myself as the Romans with Barbarians far in advance of me and when in 1500bc the Macedonians, Greeks etc are all vassels to the Germans, this just cant be right, because they then all gang up on the Romans and end of game. Perhaps you could break the germans down into 4 tribes, I know you have the Vandels, but perhaps also Goths, Saxons and Franks, as this would then dilute the german power and make it more diffcult for one tribe to be dominant. When is PIE V available for release in english but please dont forget i love this game as it's all I play these days, as CIV5 just doesnt do it for me? - Cheers

Hi thanks for comments, I have played Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire which is itself a great mod although it too strictly follows historical paths, it has many ideas, which I find fun and interesting. Its just at times I find myself as the Romans with Barbarians far in advance of me and when in 1500bc the Macedonians, Greeks etc are all vassels to the Germans, this just cant be right, because they then all gang up on the Romans and end of game. Perhaps you could break the germans down into 4 tribes, I know you have the Vandels, but perhaps also Goths, Saxons and Franks, as this would then dilute the german power and make it more diffcult for one tribe to be dominant. When is PIE V available for release in english but please dont forget i love this game as it's all I play these days, as CIV5 just doesnt do it for me? - Cheers

VERY GOOD POWER TICKLE FEET. SUPER GTA PSX TICKLE NICE HYPER NES

VERY GOOD POWER TICKLE FEET. SUPER GTA PSX TICKLE NICE HYPER NES

I think I prefer this over your usual commentary.

Oooh just supertastico , i haven't seen mutch about her in cartoons and sutch , like only once with her hubby and flash in a cartoon but boy does she deserve it being sutch a big woman with an amazonian/warriors additude. Gotta say don't know the villans in it but they looks uperb and the best persons to have a got at her. I know the creeper in the left corner tough XD well not by name but still daumn that guy whas insane. Or whas it a woman , damnit can't remember. Anyway another awsome piece done , looks so friggin awsome.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back