• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Gentle Challenge

TicklishBlackGuy

1st Level Yellow Feather
So a friend and I were talking about this challenge and I wanna see, how many of you could stand the Gentle Challenge. Here's what ya do:

1) Person is tied up in any position the ler desires (if the person dislikes being bonded by anything, you can pin them down as well).

2) You are only allow gentle tickles, nothing hard, no items, no raspberries, ust soft, teasing tickles

3) any body part can be used in this challenge.

So..can you stand the test!

This is my favorite kind of tickling...because the gentle tickles are the freakin' worst for me :blush: Yeah I could stand it, I'm good at holding still for tickles...but it's hardest when it's like this 😛

~K

This is my favorite kind of tickling...because the gentle tickles are the freakin' worst for me :blush: Yeah I could stand it, I'm good at holding still for tickles...but it's hardest when it's like this 😛

~K

I shall remember that 😉

So what's the "challenge" part? Being able to bear it for any given period of time?

Gentle tickles can really swing either way for some people...even both ways for the same person. :lol I've never tried this on my fiancé while she was tied down yet, but have as she was simply pinned. That sort of slow, gentle tickle on most parts of her body feels very comfortable and soothing for her, but there are some sweet areas that even the gentlest of touches will drive her bonkers - to the point where I'd imagine she'd "lose" the challenge very quickly if put to the test! Her thighs, the back parts of her legs, her butt...that general area.

Ironically, gentle tickles are more comfortable on her most ticklish spots, being her feet. Perhaps different spots are just sensitive in different ways. *shrug*

Whoa nelly! Gentle tickle!? That's what I LOVE to give! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

So what's the "challenge" part? Being able to bear it for any given period of time?

Gentle tickles can really swing either way for some people...even both ways for the same person. :lol I've never tried this on my fiancé while she was tied down yet, but have as she was simply pinned. That sort of slow, gentle tickle on most parts of her body feels very comfortable and soothing for her, but there are some sweet areas that even the gentlest of touches will drive her bonkers - to the point where I'd imagine she'd "lose" the challenge very quickly if put to the test! Her thighs, the back parts of her legs, her butt...that general area.

Ironically, gentle tickles are more comfortable on her most ticklish spots, being her feet. Perhaps different spots are just sensitive in different ways. *shrug*

yeah the point of the challenge would be to see how long a person can last being tickled gently before they crack. like i said any spot is free game

Oo! This sounds niice! Add gentle whispers of everything you 'are' going to do once the person cracks would just add another level of torment to the soft, persistent, incessant subtle strokes. :evil:

Oo! This sounds niice! Add gentle whispers of everything you 'are' going to do once the person cracks would just add another level of torment to the soft, persistent, incessant subtle strokes. :evil:

didn't think of that. thanks for more tips

This has long been a method I will employ when helping people overcome their anxiety of tickling and touch to the skin in general. As others have noted this tickling can be a gateway to other tickling or teasing activities.
This test for those that love to be tickled (myself included in that) is a great way to put yourself out there and really refine what you love, like or crave.
Done the challenge many times, preformed variations of it many times as well.:cool

My wife does this on me now. I love it ... can't get enough. I DREAM of it all the time. She explores and constantly finds new ways to tickle the same spots over and over. She tickles my shaft, runs her fingers up and down my crack and licks my pelvic line at the same time. It can go for hours ... after completion, the level of my ticklishness is through roof!! She keeps on tickling thru my explosion until I can't breathe any longer. All the time, it's never rough.

My wife does this on me now. I love it ... can't get enough. I DREAM of it all the time. She explores and constantly finds new ways to tickle the same spots over and over. She tickles my shaft, runs her fingers up and down my crack and licks my pelvic line at the same time. It can go for hours ... after completion, the level of my ticklishness is through roof!! She keeps on tickling thru my explosion until I can't breathe any longer. All the time, it's never rough.

uhh sounds like fun

This is a most excellent game. I would say such tickles are my favorite. The slow tension building as each soft tickle erodes defenses, the growing grin and giddyness, fingertips gliding over taut skin to find the exact spots that cause a flinch and a gasp (to remember for later...), the feel of a quivering stomach that is trying to hard to maintain control and repress those incessant giggles....

Ah... where was I? Yes, I'm a big fan.

I've always incorporated this game when interacting with lady friends, and it is excellent! :wub

Slow, deliberate, gentle tickling is the kind I enjoy receiving most, as I tend to react more to this style than other tickling techniques.

For those that like to put themselves in a state of denial, this is a very effective and useful tool..........The buildup can last for days..........

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back