• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Girl, The Witch And The Love Spell (F/M "scenes of desperation", sexual)

MikeMenace

TMF Regular
This is a sequel to "The Girl, The Tree And The Wager", which you can read here:
https://www.ticklingforum.com/threa...r-m-f-upperbody-scenes-of-desperation.437919/

THE GIRL, THE WITCH AND THE LOVE SPELL
by MikeMenace

Fingernails tickling his left foot wake Thadeus up from his sleep. He's still in bed, in Martha Helssen's guest room. But he can't move. He's tied to the bed, spread-eagled. Ropes bind his ankles and wrists to the bed posts. He tries to pull himself free but he's not going anywhere. The nails tickle his foot again, making him yelp and drawing his attention.

In the candle light he sees Martha and Anya. "Do you always sleep naked?" asks Anya with a mocking smile.

Thadeus met Anya a year ago, by the Brigands' Path, in the Murky Forest. He saved her from certain death and brought her to Ostfeld, to Martha Helssen. Martha was a witch, a medicine maker and one of his dearest friends. And she was a stunningly beautiful woman, even in her late 40s. She listened to Anya's story and agreed to take her in as a maid and a student.

"Is this how you treat your guest, Martha?" There's outrage in Thadeus's voice. "I pay you a friendly visit and you do this?"

"Anya just told me about the prank you played on her in the Murky Forest," Martha says with a stern voice, "Taking advantage of helpless women... I expected better of you, old friend."

Thadeus feels his heart sink. A witch is not someone you want to make angry. Especially Martha Helssen. Martha makes an art form out of holding grudges.

"I know I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry. I really am," he tries to apologize.

"The fact that you did rescue her is the only reason why you're still alive, Thadeus." Martha glares at him with contempt. "But we won't let you go unpunished. We will cast a love spell on you."

"A love spell? Everybody knows that there's no such thing as love spells."

"Are you trying to have an argument about magic with a witch, Thadeus?"

"No," he concedes. He doesn't want to make her angrier.

"Good. In my research I came upon a spell that can bind your soul to Anya. You will love her more than your own life. You will obey her every whim. You..."

"I will be a slave?" he interrupts. His heart sinks even further.

"Yes. You will belong to me," answers Anya, her voice dripping with venom.

"I know what I did was wrong. I apologize, Anya. Please, don't do this to me!" he's pleading with the young woman.

"Since you're asking so nicely, I'll give you a chance," says Anya with a sadistic grin, "I propose a wager. We'll play a game. If you win, you're free to go. If I win, you belong to me."

His heart is pounding in his chest. Not this. Anything but this.

"There's one rule. Don't laugh. Do you want to play?"

That little wench just proposed the same twisted game he subjected her to by the Brigands' Path. Is she taking grudge-holding lessons from Martha? But he has to comply. He can't risk pissing off the witch any more than he already has. "I'll play," answers Thadeus, his voice barely audible. He sees her take position by the foot of the bed. Not the feet. Why does she have to start with his feet? He has to be strong. He has...

He yelps at the first touch of her fingernails and clenches his teeth hard. By gods, it tickles. She's only using her index fingers, but the sensations are maddening. He's jerking and twisting his feet to avoid the two fingers but his efforts are futile. A big tortured grin forms on his face.

"Be careful, Thadeus. This is a serious wager," Martha is taunting him. He would appreciate the irony of his predicament but he's too busy fighting for his very soul.

His eyes grow wide as Anya wraps her hand around the top of his right foot to hold it in place. Five wiggling fingers descend upon the sensitive flesh of his sole. Her nails send electric shocks of ticklish agony through the ball and the arch of his trapped foot.

"Mmphh, mphhh," comes out of his mouth but he bites down hard on his lower lip. By gods, it tickles so much! How much longer!?

"Tickle his toes, Anya. He's very ticklish on his toes," he hears Martha say. Treacherous witch! How could she!?

"Thank you, Mistress Helssen," says Anya and focuses her tickling on his toes. Her nails scratch and prick the wiggling digits.

"NOOOHOHOHOHOHO!" bellows Thadeus as hysterical laughter overwhelms him.

"You're mine, Thadeus," hisses Anya. She lets go of his foot and proceeds to aggressively scratch both of his soles.

"STAHAHAHAHAPH! PLEEHEEHEEHEEHEEZE!" Thadeus is trying to beg between waves of frenzied laughter. "I BEG YOU, STOP!"

"That's enough, Anya," orders Martha, "We still have a spell to cast."

"Yes, Mistress Helssen."

"Thank... you..." the naked man whimpers, trying to catch his breath.

"Since you lost Anya's wager, you will belong to her, Thadeus," Martha Helssen announces in a stern voice, "The love spell is a ritual. When it reaches its finale we will plant your seed inside Anya and your soul will be bound to her forever."

"What?" Thadeus's mind is still hazy from the tickle torture.

"Your seed. Semen. We will make you cum inside her." She looks at his crotch and smiles. "And I can see that your little friend is very cooperative tonight."

Thadeus looks down and sees that he's sporting an erection - no doubt a side effect of Anya's torturous tickling. Being tied to the bed, naked, in front of two beautiful women in night gowns, does not help either.

"Let us begin," Martha declares and starts chanting: "Dangas st he'seasmedina oonthe the t winerin's..."

The naked man's eyes grow wide with fear but then his attention shifts to Anya. Her night gown drops to the floor, revealing her naked body. By gods, she is more beautiful then he rembered. No! He must not give in to the temptation! Resisting her advances is his only chance at saving his soul. No matter what she does, he has to hold back his orgasm. This can be done. He just has to focus on the Battle of Breitenborn. He feels her sit on the bed next to him. Quick, think of your fallen comrades! Oh, no. She smells wonderful. Reminds him of herbs and summer flowers.

"Oh, Thadeus," she calls out his name, her voice mischievious and seductive, "You will belong to me." As he's trying to remember the carnage that he saw at Breitenborn, he feels Anya's hands gently tickle his stomach. The memories of battle are instantly drowned by his helpless giggles.

"Please, don't tickle me again." he begs, trying to suck in his stomach to escape her tickling. All his struggles earn him is her moving her fingers up. As her nails gently graze and caress his ribcage he realizes that this tickling is different than what she did to him earlier. It's softer, more tender, it elicits soft laughter and giggling rather than hysterical cackling. And it's arousing. By gods, does it turn him on. His cock is rock hard. No, Thadeus! Resist her!

As the naked man is fighting against Anya's sensuous ministrations, the witch continues her chant: "...slacith hofoved mom s ierdde delienleat..."

When Anya's tickling fingers reach his chest and armpits, Thadeus arches his back, trying to hump the air. His giggling is peppered with moans. He needs her on top of him. No! Control yourself! But he can't. Her delicate touch is sending shivers of pleasure all over his body. His balls are tingling already and she's not even touching his dick yet.

"What you're going through is called Mogh'Kagh. It's an erotic technique from the Zabrarian Khanate. It's quite irresistible, isn't it?" Thadeus can barely hear Anya's explanation. His body is on fire from her tantalizing tickling, his mind a whirlwind of laughter, futile resistance and desire. "A witch's library has all sorts of interesting books, not only ones devoted to magic."

"... ofus athoang s merins ar ckeaie tf teringoded." Martha Helssen's chant is reaching its crescendo. "Do it now, Anya! Take his seed!"

Anya stops her tantalizing tickling and mounts Thadeus. His cock slides into her vagina. Without the hellish Mogh'Kagh overloading his senses he can think more clearly. He's in deep trouble. As aroused as he is right now, he will not be able to hold back for long. And then there's Anya. Her beauty is mesmerizing. The young woman starts rocking back and forth and a loud moan escapes his lips. By gods, this feels too good!

"A ined, trutfrin. A ined, trutfrin. A ined, trutfrin," the witch is repeating the last part of the spell, carefully watching Anya and Thadeus. She seems pleased with what she's seeing.

The young woman and her helpless lover are both getting closer and closer to cumming. "Please, Anya... Have mercy..." Thadeus is trying to reason with her.

"Shhh. Enjoy yourself. It feels too good to resist. You're about to spill your seed, Thadeus. Surrender to the pleasure."

Anya's siren song is breaking through what remains of the man's resolve. He can barely hold back. That's when Martha makes her move. Never stopping her chant she approaches the foot of the bed and starts very gently tickling Thadeus's soles. Her ministrations are making the helpless man giggle but they also make a familiar tingling grow in his balls. No! He can't hold it back anymore! Two rocking motions later his cock explodes, filling Anya with semen. Feeling her captive's surrender, the young woman reaches her own climax and the whole room reverberates with masculine and feminine moans.

As their passion dies down Anya collapses on top of Thadeus. "You belong to me, now."

The room falls silent for a few moments.

"I... I don't feel any different," Thadeus says in a defeated tone, "Am I really her slave?"

Anya bursts out laughing "I'm sorry, Mistress Helssen! I can't carry our farce anymore! She rolls off Thadeus and lies down next to him, still laughing.

Martha cannot keep her composure either and bursts out laughing as well.

"Hey! I just lost my soul and you two are laughing!?"

"You didn't lose anything," says the witch wiping tears of laughter from her eyes, "There is no love spell. You were right, Thadeus."

"And the ritual?" His head is spinning in confusion.

"There was no ritual," Anya says cheerfully, "I just fucked you with some creative theatrics."

"B...But the chanting."

"An old prayer I like," explains Martha with a smile on her face.

As the women are untying the ropes he's lying on the bed drenched in sweat. Rage and relief are wrestling for control inside his mind.

"You played a prank on me," he finally says, breathing slowly and deeply to keep himself calm.

"Yes and you deserved it," Martha says in a playful tone. She helps him sit up. "I hope you learned your lesson."

"I think I did."

Anya gives him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Had fun stealing your soul. How about you? Had fun?"

"Yes. But I would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't scared shitless."

"That's what you get for playing mean pranks on me, Thadeus."

"Don't want to be the killjoy," Martha interrupts them, "But it's very late. Let's go back to sleep. We can talk about pranks and love spells tomorrow."

Later that night Thadeus is lying alone in bed in Martha's guest room. He can't sleep. He's thinking about Anya. He knows that love spells don't exist. He trusts what Martha just told him about them. But if there truly are no love spells, what is this feeling bubbling inside him? Why is he falling in love?

THE END

Last edited:
VERY sexy story MM!!! Really gets the mind racing! Tickling, humiliation, bondage AND a forced orgasm?! It is perfect!

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back