• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Golfing Rivalry - part 1 (brief ff/ff)

Coventrytickler

With a swift stroke of her putter, Sophie watched the ball turn towards the hole on the 18th green before dropping into the centre of the cup. The crowd surrounding the green applauded the young British girl as she smiled at her college opponents before retrieving her ball to end her third round. She was now sitting at the top of the leaderboard on 7 under par, three shots clear of her closest challenger, Tilly Adams. Sophie walked towards the Tilly and Beth, hugging both as a show for the cameras before high fiving her caddie, Paige. The pair of them walked off the green and through the tunnel towards the clubhouse, closely followed by Tilly, Beth and their caddies. She was greeted by more applause from the members of the golf club as she shook the hands of a few younger spectators before heading to get her scorecard verified by the officials.

“Good game girls” she smiled to Tilly and Beth. “For a moment, I thought you were going to close the gap on me”.

“I can’t believe you managed to get a free drop on 16” Tilly said bitterly. “You giving that rules official back handers or something?”.

“Don’t be jealous” Sophie smirked back. “Maybe you two should learn the rules”.

“Whatever” Beth scoffed as she grabbed her card off the official along with Tilly and headed to the locker room.

“Miss Grant?” one of the media team asked as Sophie was leaving the verification room. “Would you mind sharing your thoughts on your impressively dominant performance?”

“Absolutely” Sophie smiled before being ushed into the media tent.

Paige collected Sophie’s bag and made her way into the locker room, walking in front of Tilly and Beth.

“What a waste” Tilly joked.

“I’m sorry?” Paige turned and glared at them.

“You!” Tilly stared at Paige. “Shouldn’t you be doing something your parents would be proud of, rather than carrying that Bitch’s bag”.

“What like weightlifting?” Beth joked, looking the 6-foot 2-inch blonde up and down.

“Don’t be jealous. It’s a hard job carrying all these trophies around. Something you two don’t know anything about” she said patronisingly. “When we are on the LPGA Tour next year, I will be earning more money than both of you combined”.

Paige carried on walking to Sophie’s locker, cleaning the groves on her clubs before putting them away and waiting for Sophie to return.

“We need to do something” Tilly said to Beth. “I need to win this comp to have a chance of getting a tour card”.

“You will be fine” Beth replied with a smile. “There is always next year”.

“That’s fine for you, you’re still only twenty. I need to sort my shit out this year or I will be on that second-rate tour.” Tilly replied. “I will probably have to work part-time as well”.

“Well, we can’t exactly steal her clubs or anything. If we get caught, we will both be thrown out”. Beth replied, pondering.

They sat there in silence, kicking off their golf shoes, trying to rack their brains for an idea. The door opened and Sophie walked in, looking smug as she walked straight passed the pair.

“Look at her, the big-footed bimbo” Beth frowned.

“At least she can take up swimming if she fails at golf” Tilly smirked. “With those flippers”.

“Do they make those shoes in Women’s sizes?” Beth shouted out, mocking Sophie’s size 10 feet.

“All the better to kick your arse” Sophie quickly responded. “Which, I might add, I am currently doing”.

Sophie blew a kiss at the two girls and smiled before walking over to her locker to chat with Paige.

Beth and Tilly went back to whispering amongst each other, trying to find a way to get the upper hand before tomorrow’s final day of the tournament.

“There must be something, what about putting something in her food or drink?” Tilly whispered.

“Nope, she has them specially brought in and left in her room” Beth responded. “I saw the catering staff take them up earlier”.

Just as they were finishing up getting ready to head to the restaurant, they overheard Sophie’s conversation to Paige.

“Can you give Martha a ring and get me booked in for a full body later, I need to get rid of some of these knots in my shoulder” Sophie said. “Oh, and while you’re at it, get her assistant to try and sort your calves out, they must be killing you”.

“I would love to, but I hate massages, I’m literally the most ticklish person in the world, closely followed by you” Paige joked.

Sophie exited the changing room to go through to the clubhouse, leaving Paige alone.

“That’s it” Tilly said with a grin.

“What, go and get massages? I don’t think that will work” Beth responded.

“No, you idiot! They are both ticklish” Tilly responded, rolling her eyes.

“So?” Beth asked, still not getting the plan.

“Never mind. You go and distract Paige for a couple of minutes and give me enough time to get up to Martha’s treatment room to intercept the call” she whispered quickly before darting off.

Beth tried to make some small talk with Paige, but she was preoccupied with her duties, finally taking out her phone and brushing Beth to the side.

“Hi, is that Martha?” Beth asked.

“Oh, OK. Can you get Martha to ring me back ASAP please. I need to book myself and Sophie Grant in for a massage tonight” she responded to the voice on the other end.

“Is 7pm not a bit late for Martha, she normally goes by 6?” she questioned.

“Oh brilliant, thanks so much. We will see you then” Paige said before putting the phone down and walking out the door towards the clubhouse.

Beth’s phone pinged.

‘SORTED!!!’ the message from Tilly read.

Still completely unaware of the plan, Beth walked out the changing room to go and grab some food, finding Tilly in the lobby. Tilly had a large grin plastered across her face, showing Beth a key in her hand.

“I’m still not sure where you are going with this?” Beth whispered, checking her surroundings for anyone else.

“Fucking Hell Beth, its simple” she snapped. “Martha goes home at 6, I have the key to her physiotherapy suite. I told Paige that the door will be open for the both of them and to get ready, lie down and relax, we will be with them as close to 7 as possible”.

“So, we are going to give them massages?” she asked, still not following.

“NO” Tilly snapped, causing a few of the others in the lobby to turn around. “We are going to exploit their ticklishness and zap all of their energy out of them before tomorrow’s round”.

“How?” Beth asked, finally getting the idea. “They won’t let us two near them”.

Tilly held out a small bottle of oil, shaking it slowly.

“This shit is powerful, a couple of drops of this in the incense baskets under the face hole of the table will make them drowsy” she explained. “Then we use the bandage tape to wrap them up to the tables”.

“But we will have to let them out at some point, then they will rat us out” Beth responded, slightly worried.

“And who will believe them?” Tilly smiled. “There will be no one to witness it and this method of torture will leave no marks for them to make a case against”.

“You’re evil” Beth smirked.

“Come on, let’s get something to eat and act normal, we only have a couple of hours until their appointments” Tilly responded, ushering Beth to the restaurant.

Just before 7pm, Sophie and Paige met in the lobby. Both wearing tracksuit bottoms and t-shirts with their long blonde hair tied in ponytails. Sophie had some white woollen socks and sliders on her large size 10’s’ whilst Paige had her feet inside a pair of white Stan Smith’s. They chatted for a minute before heading upstairs to the treatment rooms, noticing the lights were on to the reception. They walked inside to see nobody around, but the doorway way open to the treatment room with dimmed lights and soft music playing.

“Where is Martha?” Sophie asked, slightly puzzled.

“The receptionist she would be here just after 7 and we were to just get ourselves ready and lie down to relax” Paige responded, walking towards the treatment room.

Sophie grabbed a bottle of water before taking a gulp and following Paige.

“Fucking Hell, how much lavender oil have they used in here?” Sophie said, scrunching her face up.

“No idea, I’m not normally used to massages” Paige said softly, kicking off her trainers and pulling her tracksuit bottoms down over her trainer socks.

“Where are your shorts?” Sophie joked, seeing Paige’s pale legs and black underwear.

“I don’t know what you’re supposed to wear” Paige blushed as Sophie pulled off her t-shirt and unclipped her bra.

The pair climbed up onto the tables and stretched out, putting their heads in the holes at the end.

“By the way” Sophie said through the hole, “Your calves may hurt a bit during the rub, but don’t worry, it’s normal”.

“Good thing I have a high pain threshold” Paige joked back as they both began to relax.

A few minutes passed by before Tilly poked her head around the treatment room door. She saw 4 pairs of socked feet hanging off the tables, facing her and Sophie’s sliders on the floor below. She nodded to Beth, who was still hiding in the stock room.

“Are they asleep?” Beth whispered.

“I think so, Sophie’s sliders look like they have fell off her massive feet” Tilly joked back, causing Beth to snort.

Tilly put on a disposable mask, kicked off her sliders and crept into the room in her socks, slowly walking in between the two tables. She stood at the head of the table and listened carefully to the sound of deep breathing coming from both women. She nodded back to Beth who put her mask on before entering the room with a box of black bandage tape.

“You stand on that side, and we can feed the tape under the table to each other until they are wrapped to it” Tilly whispered.

The pair began to wrap the tape over Sophie, starting at her shoulders, making sure that her hands stayed at her sides until they mummified her upper body to the table, leaving her hands poking out.

“Pull down her bottoms” Tilly instructed as Beth pulled them down over her socks and off the table.

The began to wrap Sophie’s ankles with the tape before wrapping them to the foot of the table, leaving her legs exposed and feet hanging off the edge. Next, they turned to Paige, already bottomless, they set to work to bind her the same way as Sophie. Happy with their work, they grabbed the incense baskets and moved them to the bathroom to dispose of the contents, flushing them down the toilet.

“What now?” Beth asked.

Tilly put her hand in her pocket and pulled out a net bag containing some smelling salts.

“Ready?” she asked.

Beth took a deep breath and nodded. Tilly waved the smelling salts under Paige’s nose until she groaned and wiggled slightly before moving the salts to under Sophie’s nose. It took a few minutes until they both became aware of their surroundings. Paige began to wriggle more.

“I can’t move” she proclaimed, trying to get up.

“Matha, what the fuck!” Sophie called out, trying to move as well.

“Martha’s not here” Tilly spoke softly, walking to the head of the tables so they could both see her white socks.

“TILLY, WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING DOING!” Sophie said with anger.

“There’s no need shouting, no one is here to hear your desperate cries for help” Tilly said smugly.

“TILLY, LET US GO NOW!” Sophie scolded.

“Or What?” Tilly joked.

Both Sophie and Paige began to struggle more, knowing that Tilly was right.

“You won’t get away with this!” Paige said.

“Won’t I?” Tilly mocked. “Me, you and Beth are not teeing off until 10 in the morning, that gives me around 14 hours to have some fun with you both”.

“W-W-What do you mean fun?” Sophie stuttered. “We will tell Beth and get her to speak to the officials about you”.

“What do you think Beth?” Tilly said softly.

Paige and Sophie then saw a pair of bare feet in sliders appear under their heads.

“I don’t see anything wrong here” Beth joked.

“Look, what do you want?” Sophie said, changing her tone to bargain.

“You to lose tomorrow!” Tilly spoke firmly.

“I CAN’T” Sophie snapped.

“Looks like we are going to have to make you lose then” Tilly said softly.

“And how will you do that?” Sophie said. “You can’t keep us here until after we tee off, Martha will find us”.

“You’re right” Tilly smiled to Beth. “We are going to make you both so exhausted that you won’t stand a chance tomorrow”.

“Exhausted?” Paige mumbled, confused by the statement.

“We overheard your discussion in the locker room before Paige rang Martha’s office, luckily, I was there to intercept the call” Tilly said.

“What conversation?” Sophie snapped back.

Tilly nodded to Beth and the pair walked either side of the tables, picking up a stiff feather each. Tilly dragged the feather down the back of Sophie’s legs whilst Bet dragged her feather over the back of Paige’s legs. Both their eyes shot open as they realised what was going on.

“T-T-Tilly, please” Sophie begged, stuttering from the ticklish sensation running up and down her left leg.

Paige was trying not to let any giggles out as the feather began to twist over the back of her knees.

“We heard you saying how ticklish you both were” Tilly said smugly. “That made me think. Remember when we used to be partners and we both went for a pedicure?”

“TILLY, DON’T” Sophie begged, scrunching her feet.

Tilly began to slowly remove Sophie’s right sock.

“TILLY, PLEASE. NOT TICKLING” Sophie begged, trying to keep her sock on.

It was no use. Within a flash, Sophie’s right sock was pulled off, leaving her large, soft, bare foot hanging off the table. Her toes scrunched, showing her heavily wrinkled foot and red nail polish. She tried to use her foot to grip her other sock but with a quick tug, it came off.

“Such big, wrinkly feet” Tilly joked.

Beth began to hook her fingers inside Paige’s sock, her nail caught Paige’s ankle on the way through making her jolt.

“Beth, please, I haven’t done anything” Paige began to beg.

It was no use, Beth rolled down her sock to her toes, keeping it on the end, showing off her pale, size 7 sole. Paige tried to scrunch her toes to protect the other sock, but Beth dragged a nail quickly up the exposed sole, causing her to stretch out and allow her to roll down the other one to her toes.

“We are going to exploit your feet and legs for a while, zapping the energy out of you” Tilly began to speak. “Then we will move to other areas of your bodies, tying you in other positions. By morning, you will both be sweaty, wrecks”.

“Us, on the other hand” Beth spoke, “We will take turns, just so we can have some sleep before the round”.

“Come on, Tilly” Sophie began pleading again.

“I think that’s enough from these two” Tilly joked, picking up Sophie’s socks from the floor.

She scrunched them up into balls before walking with Beth to the head of the tables. Tilly grabbed Sophie’s ponytail, pulling her hair back and raising her head before forcing the sock in her mouth. Beth secured it with a few wraps of bandage tape before they turned their attention to Paige. Tilly pulled her head back, but she gritted her teeth to keep her mouth shut.

“Either you open your mouth, or we will focus on your feet now” Tilly commanded.

Paige gulped before nervously opening her mouth and allowing Sophie’s sock inside, with Beth securing it in place. The grunting and mumbling filled the room as both Tilly and Beth retreated to the foot of the tables.

“Now, who shall we start with?” Sophie said evilly.

What's New

10/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Chat Room! It's free and there is always something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back