• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Golfing Rivalry - Part 2, Four Ticklish Feet (ff/ff)

Coventrytickler

Part 1
https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/the-golfing-rivalry-part-1-brief-ff-ff.441758/

Part 2

Both Tilly and Beth stood in the middle of the tables, looking down at the bare legs, bound to the tables. Tilly stuck out her index finger and began to trace it up and down Sophie’s leg slowly. Sophie instantly began to fidget, feeling the slow tickling sensation gliding on her bare skin.

“I think we should start with this one” Tilly proclaimed.

This was met with muffled begging from Sophie as she tried to get some words out through the sock in her mouth.

“I think she agrees” Beth joked as she began to walk around the foot of the table to Sophie’s left leg.

The pair of them began slowly, gliding their fingernails up the back of Sophie’s legs, watching her feet and hands twitch as Sophie tried to hide her giggling. They slowly increased the speed of their fingers, in a spider tickling motion. Sophie began to giggle into the sock in her mouth and twitch her feet, slowly wearing her down before digging their nails into the back of her knees. Sophie’s feet, head and hands began to thrash around as muffled giggling escaped the makeshift gag. After a few more minutes of tickling her legs, they stopped and turned to Paige.

Paige’s heart began to race as she felt the captures approach her legs. She began to try and get some words out but couldn’t get them through the gag. Unlike their approach to Sophie, they dived straight in with their spider tickling fingernails on the backs of her legs. She thrashed around as much as she could but couldn’t find a way to remove their fingers from her sensitive skin.

“Looks like she wants us to tickle her feet!” Beth said to Tilly, pointing out the sock that had fell off her left toes.

Those words were met with a loud, muffled protest from Paige.

“How about if we carry on here until she kicks her other sock off?” Tilly suggested.

“Oh, fun!” Beth responded.

The pair dug their nails into the back of Paige’s knees, scribbling all over them. Paige tried to keep her feet away from each other as she giggled and thrashed her fingers and head around. Her resistance didn’t last long as her sock dropped to the floor.

“Aww, she does want us to tickle her feet!” Tilly mocked.

The two women approached the foot of the table as Paige tried to cover up her feet, moving one foot over the other and scrunching her toes. Beth picked up the two feathers from earlier, passing one to Tilly. They watched Paige squirm for a minute of so, as she became more agitated with the situation. As she began to settle, Tilly blew onto her soles, causing her to wriggle more and whimper into her gag.

Without any warning, Tilly nodded to Beth and they began to drag the feathers down from her heels, over her arches. Paige instantly fidgeted her feet and began to breath heavily into her gag. They slowly increased the speed of the feathers, fluttering the tips over her wrinkled arches, producing a few muffed giggles. Paige tried once again to cover one foot with the other but her captors swiftly grabbed one foot each, holding it in place before stroking the feathers up and down again. Paige’s muffled giggling became louder as they got near her toes, which Tilly decided to exploit. She held her big toe back and began to stroke the feather underneath Paige’s outstretched toes. Paige giggled into the sock as her head and hands thrashed around, unable to escape the tickling sensation.

Beth smiled at Tilly as she dropped her feather to the floor and lifted her index finger up, dragging her nail down Paige’s arch. Paige squealed into her gag and tried to scrunch her foot up, but it was no use. Tilly dropped her feather as well before spider tickling her fingernails down the size 7 foot in front of her. Paige’s forced laughter filled the room as she battled with the incredibly ticklish sensation on her sensitive feet.

Paige’s saving grace was the muffled protests that started from Sophie.

“I think Sophie wants her feet tickled too!” Tilly smiled at Beth.

The two left Paige to breath heavily through her nose as the crawled across to Sophie large feet.

“I have an idea” Tilly smirked, grabbing a bandage from the table behind her.

Tilly took a length of the bandage and rolled it to make a makeshift rope. She threaded it between Sophie’s big toes, causing her to begin to giggle and flex her toes. She tied it together to restrain her feet a little before putting it down.

Without warning, she sunk her fingernails into Sophie’s arches. She erupted with muffled laughter, thrashing her feet around and scrunching her toes. Beth wrapped her arms around sophies bound ankles to hold them still as Tilly spider tickled up and down her large, bare feet. Sophie was shaking her head from side to side, quite erratically as she screamed into her gag. Trying to hold Sophie still gave Beth an idea.

She stopped Tilly before taking out a meter length of the bandage and rolled it as Tilly did. Next, she intwined it between Sophie 4th and 5th toes on her right foot before pushing her toes back and securing the other end to the leg of the table. Tilly’s eyes lit up and she began to copy Beth’s idea on Paige whilst Beth moved to Sophie’s left foot.

Now, with both girl’s feet were completely immobile, the attention turned back to Sophie. She began begging into her gag again as she felt the women position themselves at her feet. Tilly lightly glided her fingernail down Sophie’s right sole to test the makeshift toe restraints. Knowing she couldn’t move, Sophie frantically tried to plead with them, but her sock and dry mouth prevented her words from being understood.

“Aww, that didn’t tickle, did it?” Tilly mocked. “I bet you wish you could move these giant feet”.

Before Sophie could answer, both girls sunk their fingernails into the outstretched feet in front of them. Sophie squealed into her gag, before the room was once again filled with uncontrollable, muffled laughter.

“We can fit all of our fingers onto these massive, ticklish feet” Beth smirked to Tilly.

There fingers glided up and down her heels and arches as Sophie’s toes could do nothing but slightly twitch. Paige began sobbing into her gag as she heard the commotion coming from the table next to her. The pair kept up their relentless attack on Sophie’s size 10 soles for what felt like hours for Sophie before deciding to switch it up.

“I think these toes need some attention!” Tilly declared.

“You’re right” Beth responded.

Both girls moved one hand down over the balls of Sophie’s feet whilst their other hand concentrated on the outstretched toes. Sophie’s muffled laughter got louder and louder as she wriggled more and more on the table. Her mouth was extremely dry from the laughter and the sock, tears dripped through the hole in the table onto the floor as she cried with laughter for the next half an hour of non-stop tickle torture.

“Why don’t you stay here, and I will go over and give Paige’s little piggies some attention?” Tilly said evilly.

Paige begged again into her gag, but it was no use. Her laughter grew and grew as Tilly’s fingernails exploited her bare soles and toes, scattering up and down rapidly.

“It’s a good job we gagged them” Beth said with a grin, still dancing her nails all over Sophie’s soles.

Finally, an hour of laughter later, Tilly and Beth decided that they needed a break.

“My fingers are killing me” Beth said.

“And mine, I don’t want any aching in them for tomorrow when we play” Tilly responded.

“Is there anything else we can use to help?” Beth asked.

Tilly pondered for a few seconds, thinking of anything that they could use to save them the work before her brain triggered.

“You stay here and keep going on Paige, I will be back in a minute” Tilly declared before putting her shoes back on and disappearing out of the room.

Beth moved over to Paige, giving Sophie a much-needed rest. She stared at the soft soles in front of her before dancing her fingers up and down Paige’s arches. Her pale soles now turning a nice shade of pink as the nails glided over them. Five minutes later, Tilly reappeared holding a bag. She kicked off her shoes and sat down next to Beth with a delighted look on her face. Slowly she tipped the contents of the bag out on the floor, six handheld, electronic shoe polishers fell out. Beth looked down at them with a grin, seeing the rotating, bristle covered, 10cm diameter heads.

“You’re evil!” she smiled at Tilly as she picked one up and turned it on, watching the head vibrate and revolve.

She slowly held it up to Paige’s right arch, letting the bristles lightly touch her skin. Paige erupted into loud, muffled laughter before Beth retracted it. Both captive girls immediately began to beg into the gags.

“Do you fancy a drink?” Beth asked Tilly.

“What about these, I have gone through the effort of getting them” Tilly frowned.

“I have an idea that cuts our workload massively” she smirked.

Tilly watched Beth grab a chair before lining the back of it up with Paige’s feet. She grabbed the bandage tape, putting it down on the cushion of the seat before picking up 3 of the shoe polishers. Tilly watched with amazement as Beth wrapped the three polishers together, two facing down either side and one facing upwards. She held them against Paige’s feet. The two facing down covered her toes and the balls of her feet whilst the one facing up sat towards her arch and heels.

“If we secure this to the back of the chair, we can turn them on and have a bit of a break. I’m sure they will last a good hour or so” she smiled.

“I’m evil?” Tilly mocked. “This looks fucking horrible for these two”.

“Hold the against the chair whilst I wrap them to it” Beth instructed.

Tilly did exactly that and positioned them perfectly in line with Paige’s toes and soles. Beth secured them with the bandage tape before the pair got to work with the other three polishers. Due to the length of Sophie’s feet, the polisher facing upwards sat right in the middle of her arches.

“Ready?” Tilly asked.

Beth nodded before the girls turned all the polishers on, watching the heads turn and vibrate. They had a look of satisfaction in their eyes as they turned their attention back to the bound soles.

“You two are about to have a great time” Tilly joked as they both moved the chairs towards the stretched soles.

The turning, vibrating bristles hit the sensitive skin as both bound girls erupted with muffled, cackling laughter.

“Success” Beth declared. “We will be back in a bit, you two have fun”.

The girls chuckled to themselves as they put on their footwear, turned off the lights and walked out of the room, locking the door behind them.

“I can’t even hear them laughing through here” Tilly said, satisfied.

“Good move on the lights, at least no one will think of coming up” Beth smiled back as they walked out the reception, turning off that light and locking the door.

Just over an hour later, Tilly and Beth returned, slightly merry, having consumed a few glasses of wine. They unlocked the doors and opened the door to the treatment room, to the sound of the whirring polishers but no muffled laughter. Concerned, they turned the lights on.

As their eyes focused to the light, they were relieved to see the bound pair still wriggling on the beds. Both Paige and Sophie’s laughter had turned silent from the continuous tickling with no break.

“I think they need a drink” Beth suggested as she disappeared momentarily, coming back with 2 bottles of water and straws.

They turned off the polishers and moved the chairs back from their feet before walking to the heads of the table and began to unwrap the tape around their heads, pulling out Sophie’s socks from their mouths.

“P-P-Please st-stop” Sophie begged. “I will do what you want, just no more tickling”.

Paige lay panting on the bad, lifting her head up to show her make up smudged over her face. She was too exhausted to even speak.

“Aww, baby” Tilly mocked, stroking Sophie’s face and wiping the tears away. “We are no where near close finishing with you”.

She put the straw up to Sophie’s lips, with Sophie gulping down the bottle of water. Paige drank as much of the bottle that Beth presented her before slumping her head back to the headrest. Both girl’s lay there, exhausted while Tilly and Beth went back down to their feet.

“We have had another great idea” Beth proclaimed as she began to untie the bandage from Paige’s toes.

“We have decided that your poor, sensitive feet need a bit of a break” Tilly softly said, freeing Sophie’s toes.

Both girls stretched their aching feet and toes before Sophie felt a cool liquid drip onto her feet.

“What the fuck is that?” she asked feeling the cold liquid drip down her soles.

“We have decided that you both deserve a foot massage” Tilly said with a grin as she passed the bottle of oil to Beth.

“Your feet must be aching” she mocked as she drizzled the oil onto Paige’s heels.

The girls began to massage the oil into their feet, ensuring it covered every bit of skin. They spent 10 minutes kneading their soles and toes with their hands before standing back up.

“We’ve been doing a bit of research” Tilly said wickedly. “Apparently, if you oil someone’s feet, it makes them more sensitive. If you then make them warm for a while, with either a heater or concealed in some thick socks, it makes them unbearably sensitive”.

“Tilly, please” Sophie begged.

“Oh, don’t worry, we will be coming back to them in a bit. We just need to keep them nice and warm” she mocked as she picked up Sophie’s socks from the floor before returning to her feet and sliding them on.

“These socks are a bit thin” Beth said, waving Paige’s trainer socks. “Can I borrow yours?”

Tilly bent down and took her sliders off before removing her socks and chucking them to Beth. She looked down at her blue painted toenails and wriggled them.

“I think blue is my colour, don’t you think?” she said to Beth.

“They’re cute” Beth smiled, as she slid the socks over Paige’s feet.

“Who should we move first?” Tilly asked.

“Let’s start with Sophie, she’s already topless” Beth smiled.

The pair unwrapped Sophie’s ankles from the table, keeping them bound together before Tilly kept pressure on Sophie’s wrists whilst Beth unwrapped her body from the table. Once free, Sophie tried to struggle but was easily overpowered by Tilly, due to her exhausted state. Tilly held her wrists firmly together whilst Beth bound them with the bandage tape, lifting them above her head and binding them to the table legs. They turned her over slowly, exposing her perky breasts before wrapping her elbows to the table. Next, they went back down to her socked feet and wrapped her ankles to the table. They moved back up to her head before Beth kicked off her trainers and took off her socks.

“Please, no more” Sophie begged. “I am so ticklish”.

“We know” Beth smiled, showing Sophie her socks. “I have been wearing these all day”.

She placed the smelly sock in Sophie’s mouth before Tilly wrapped bandage around her head, covering her mouth and eyes, only leaving her nose exposed.

“Your turn” Beth said to Paige.

“Girls don’t” Paige begged. “I can’t take anymore. It’s not me you want; I’m not even playing golf tomorrow”.

“Unfortunately, you come as a pair” Tilly joked as they bound Paige the same way as Sophie before wrapping her face with the other smelly sock inside her mouth.

Paige didn’t put up any fight, her body was broken and tired, she couldn’t even lift her hands up to try and fight. Tilly took out a pair of bandage scissors and cut up Paige’s t-shirt, exposing her bra and stomach.

“I think it’s time to find out whose body is more ticklish” Tilly smiled to Beth.

What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back