• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Good Doctor Strikes Again

NAYA

TMF Poster
Well, this one is not so long, but last Saturday, I was over at the good doctor's house & he was in the shower. He has one of those bathrooms where the shower is in a completely different room. (It's kinda cool, steam shower with 2 heads) Anyhow, I was in the front where the sinks are, getting ready for us to go to breakfast, putting on my makeup. I had already taken my shower but I was only wearing a pink pair of boyshorts & a white bra.

Well, he came out of the shower & was drying off & then came over to where I was & grabbed both hips in his big hands & started squeezing! I almost came out of my skin! I of course squeeled & laughed to bits but he's so strong that he just held me there with my back against his front & no matter what I did, I couldn't escape!

A couple of seconds, (that seemed like hours) later, he just stopped tickling & went into his closet to get ready without a word. I went back to putting on my makeup & getting ready. I'll never figure this guy out.....

Hey, didn't see this until now, after the holidays! Great to see that you and the doctor are hitting it off.....and that he's got his hands all over you! (ha!) Anyway, always love reading your stories!

Aww, that's ridiculously cute... random silly tickles you can't get out of are always great.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back